God object is tempting
Its just sitting there in my perk sets looking at me, taunting me. I want to use it. I'm not relaying info to my SWF. I promise. I just love the information. I don't mind being tunneled. But I don't wanna be toxic. But GOD is it so tempting, even as a solo.
Comments
Just do it lol you payed for the game and you can play how you want :)
I used object for like a week before and I've never gotten so much hate. Its stressing
Don't do drugs. It will only make your life worse
You can always turn off post game chat and get on with your life. Object is also tempting me and I only play solo queue most the time.
I wouldn't even be able to relay info correctly.. like I don't know what building is near that side!!
"The killer is heeeeeh.... far from me?"
Lmaooo literally. I was playing with a friend earlier and I found a hex totem during chase but I could not for the life of me figure out how to give her the right directions. That totem didn't get cleansed for the rest of the match.
I think a lot of people over hype how strong comms usually is (not its max potential because that's god tier but 90% of players can't give directions for #########)
Well expect the tunnel and I guess enjoy it before the rework.
"I'm being chased around hum.. walls? There's walls definitely. Also trees. I see a rock, yeah a couple rocks. No I don't think that's your gen- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY RUN"
Using perks isn't toxic at all, and don't listen to the people who say they are. Feel free to use whatever you want to.
This is the issue. Also I have no issues being tunneled because I'm not incompetent.
Did you like, steal the discord voice chat logs from my games with friends orrr....
I wish it were that easy.
I might have, who knows. Maybe I have object all the time and you're the killer @_@
Ok so hypothetically say you were going to use object, what would be your build?
Throw on Off the Record and Sole Survivor for extra fun solo shenanigans. I also found when using OoO in solo I ended up getting ignored more then tunneled oddly enough.
Well I mean, I use it because if I'm gonna get tunneled I might as well give 'em a reason.
And because the sheer joy I get from just staring a killer as they realise someone has OOO and watching the life leave their body is something I should probably seek help for.
○-○ that would be a terrifying reality
Object, Iron Will, Dead Hard (Smash Hit when it comes out) and a fun perk like deception or something.
The ones that ignore you are always the best killers.
Why not off the record?
Ngl when I have used it that does bring me some joy.
Because if I run object it's not because I want to know where they are so I can hide. I want to know where they are because the information is invaluable and you're more likely to be chased because you give away your location.
I mean... Obviously you can use it but don't expect the killer to play the match in a fair and fun way. (in b4 all killers play sweaty all the time anyway)
I usually meme with people (if let's say someone accidentely gets locker-sucked near a window) and give hatch or gate to the last survivor or even 2 survivors (if someone dc's) if I win the match.
That principle goes out the window if I see an object user (or even multiple object users) at the start of the match.
Please do it.
I play as tier 1 Mikey, so I love when survivors bring OoO. It's glorious in chases.