How many DBD achievements do yo have?
I right now have 99 out 167 currently in the game
I right now have 99 out 167 currently in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always ignore game achievements, i play games for fun, not to brag about.
137/167
And most of them are Survivor adepts with a few Killer specific achievements sprinkled in
I think that challenging, interesting and skillful achievements not based on luck can be fun. Making your own ones can be fun too.
Never understood people who go for all of them in any game but I don't judge. It is just something I don't understand.
Thing is that most of the achievements (in DbD or most games tbh) require just time, not skill. If they required skill i would totally try to unlock them, i'm a hardcore pvper after all.
A lot
All of them. Whenever new ones get released I work on getting those. There's only a couple that are a pain (Evil Incarnate is probably the worst), but otherwise it's just grinding them until they're done.
140/167
I'm waiting for the rank reset changes + MMR before I attempt to get some more.
I agree. I loved challenging myself too but mostly in sp games.
All of them. Have all but binding of kin on ps4 version, and binding of kin on ps5
132
The reasons why do i the achievement is because it help spice up gameplay
165/167
I'm only missing Adept Twins, which I'm waiting to do for rank reset, and Myers' 300 tier up achievement. I don't like playing Myers so eventually I'll sit down and grind some games out to get a bunch of tier ups.
Got all of them, and normally rush achievements the second a new DLC comes out. Been doing this since Legions release. (Yes I went through the pain of obtaining the OLD Deranged Pursuit)
81/167 Most of them are killer achievement's
Not as many as I had since I had to start the trophies all over again on ps5 :(
At least it raises my trophy score :)
All of them.
I 100% all the current achievements and I plan to get the new ones when the chapter drops.
143/167
All of them
127 on the PS4 version and 68 on the PS5 version. 195 in total.
Like 164/167.
I think the last few are just freebies though (adepts) that I just haven't attempted. I typically go straight to putting whatever perks I want on a killer and don't really think about grabbing the adepts until months later.
All of them.
All of them except Skilled Huntress which I still need like 70 more downs with.
I've got 123 achievements. Last time I went for an achievement was in 2018 when I forgot I hadn't gotten Dwight's adept in 2016 along with every other original killer and survivor's adept achievements.
I don't bother with achievements.