I am so SO tired of Clown needing brains ๐ง
Idk guys I'm just trying to meme so people will like me. Please, I need validation :(
Idk guys I'm just trying to meme so people will like me. Please, I need validation :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought he needed fingers
He's a zombie now ๐ฑ
I like you now, but I'll like like you for another meme.
I can offer you a small cow, best I got.
I thought people forgot about this lol.
I'll give you two chickens.
Deal
Don't let his disguise trick you; this is not a fluffy rock but is, in fact, a 2 month old cow.
E - I - E - I - Oh my....
Aw that's cute
I love him, I'll name him Carlos
I wish Clown would eat my brains. That cough ๐
bad >:(
You're one to talk
Mr.Pyramid Head simp ๐
Smh
We never forget.
And we never let go.
I simp respectfully.
On the forums anyway.
Please don't look in the server or my Twitter.
It gets really bad really quickly.
Joke's on you, I'm a masochist ๐ฅฐ
Too bad for that person tho. He became a meme.
...
okay have cute things
wut
Awwww
It's ok I can expose myself oni