New character seems to have a beard.
The pixels on the character's jaw are brown instead of black, which completely negatives the possibility that it's the shadow.
Tagged:
Trusted
The pixels on the character's jaw are brown instead of black, which completely negatives the possibility that it's the shadow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shadows can be various colors.
Besides it might not be shadow. The color of pixels on the jaw seems too sus for me
You could be right and it can be a beard. But im not entirely convinced that it's not a shadow though. Difficult to tell
It's basically the same colour as the shadows on the other parts of the body e.g. legs, arms
But still it looks too different for me to be an actual shadow. What if this is actually a transgender character?
Well it might just be my crazy theory, but something about this character seems off to me to be an actual girl
I think you just want it to be a beard. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a trans gender character too ,but It really just looks more like a shadow
I'm not sure if they have a beard but I don't blame you for thinking that, this is Twitter compression we're talking about here.
It is a transgender character judging by the body shape. And the form of the jaw and the shadows in it its another pointer of it. I don't think its a beard, if you are a man you have that shadow under your jaw even if you have your beard fully shaved 😂
maybe i'm just crazy idk
I just want to see the killer...
plot twist your looking at them.
That looks like a shadow to me. The way the skintone lightens up at the top only on one side makes it look too lopsided to be a beard.
The prof pic doesn't look also for me like a woman, the shapes of the face looks like a men for me
maybe its trans you never know
I disagree, I don't think the shoulders, arms, or hands, look particularly manly
I wouldn't be suprised. Remember where the was a pride month and BHVR invited drag queens to stream dbd all month? This character might be a represantion of transgender people
Lmao! Can it be a Pinhead or a Candyman?!
Maybe and probably most likely, unless they reveal another teaser today we won't know for certain
You can see a tiny bit of cleavage, I think the pattern on the dress just hides the chest depth to an extent. The hips are clearly curved.
I feel sad even discussing this, let's just wait and see I guess.
For me its the opposite. But could be wrong of course, although that dress looks like its there for obvious reasons to cover the straightness of the body.
Why sad though? I thought forums are about discussing and making theories about the dbd content? This is like one of the main reasons of this page
It looks like a strange shadow but if you look at the profile picture you can see the wrinkle.
The character looks mature to me.
I just felt sad when I was discussing cleavage and curvature
Anything to not have to do work I guess
Maybe it's an old korean lady that used to be a K-pop star
To me, it doesn’t look remotely like a beard. As there’s no hair detail. It just looks like shadow. HOWEVER I do have a feeling this could be a trans character or a really flamboyant male, which I think would be really progressive and awesome. Either way, I am beyond excited for this chapter. 😇
Is it Conchita Wurst with blue hair?
If there's a beard in there, it's gonna be one that can barely be called one.