friends
can you guys make it possible to add other people on the forums as friends? or make clans and groups or something?
can you guys make it possible to add other people on the forums as friends? or make clans and groups or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got here before @fcc2014 did lol
It is harder to move around with this Chainsaw.
\
@lyric @Nickenzie @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Lowbei @IronWolf115 @chemical_reject @powerbats This is worth supporting.
we leatherfaces shall stick together and we will keep @Vietfox as our pet or mascot
he can clean and oil our chainsaws.
yes
Death......you die....and they find you in pieces...I thought that was obvious.
We would fight over pieces of you like rabid dogs and be ready to kill 10 mins later.
Us Bubbas form other mothers have got to stick together!
I support this idea.
Is it wrong I had the same idea?
I'm sure they'll get back to us Soon ™
Would it be so bad to be social with our fellow deviants?
Well since i'm probably the oldest one here i'll shall become the Godfather Deviant.
I'll leave the title of smartest to one of the many members of the Leatherface society.
i may not be the smartest member but i am probably one of the best Freddy mains in the group
Ok @powerbats is the oldest, @TheDarkLycan is that annoying Freddy you face when out of practice and use to playing potatoes.
tbh i started to main freddy when he was 1st announced so if we were to do a match, I would like to think that I would kick you a**
I wouldn't doubt it. I struggle against him more than any other killer. Not enough play him and play him well.
Some of us are already connected that way. Would you actually like a way to keep track of friends or like minded people on here?