How Did You Find Your Killer Main
To story is a little Confusing. I use to Main Huntress and I loved how she had a ranged attack and no other killer had one. I mained her for so long and never really touched another unless i had a daily for them. so when i tried Wraith for real i really loved him. It was in kill your friends against one of my friends who actually mained wraith. It got me a better feel and better understanding what you can really do with him and he was a lot of fun.
Every time I played Wraith in the dailies I felt like something was missing and I was right the perks to accent his game play.
Every time I played Wraith in the dailies I felt like something was missing and I was right the perks to accent his game play.
Comments
I played Billy and got annoyed of looping then i switched to nurse as she can't be looped if you do it right.
This actually a good story. I like how you had to swap so many times. For me playing Huntress is hard because she's just not as fast and her lunge feels short. It's just not not the same.
Good point when her entire ability can he countered by crouching... it's tough to get people to trigger them.
Deleted because my phone doesn't know post a comment the first time
Yeah somewaht like that I'd say
i tried when i played hag but no one ran where my traps where during chases and when they did we were out of chases and i was to far away. i mean come on! Plus no you didn't come off as rude you were just expressing everyone really is flawed by SWF and i have played enough SWF to know its true. So you're good.
But my personal favorite is the Doctor. I really enjoy being an oppressive force and laughing in the face of their screams. There’s just something about him that really scratches my itch as a killer. Unlike Nurse, I enjoy how Doctor requires the prediction without staring at the floor and I like how I can play the long game with him.
I fell in love with The Hag from the start. I think part of it was that she was the most monstrous of the killers when I started playing. As a noob, of course I played her like a camping #########. Not much else you can do when you're too noobish to trap anything but hooks and gens. I learned and got better, though. I like that she's smaller and has more tactical gameplay.
The Doctor was my second favourite, for the opposite reasons. He's big and not sneaky at all. That gave me a killer to play when i didnt feel like being a sneaky chess player.
Then I added The Pig to my favourites. She's like a happy middle ground between the other two. She's small and sneaky, but doesn't require the advance planning that the Hag does.
When I first bought the game, I did a quick google search of which killer was the easiest for noobs to play. Top results said Billy and Wraith (lol I don't know why). I tried Billy for like 2 games, kept running into walls with chainsaw sprint, and decided to do Wraith. I did terribly on him, but grinded to level 50 (rank 18-20 the entire way), at which point I looked up what the best perks for killers were. Ruin was at the top of the list, so at first I got Hag specifically for Ruin and didn't play her.
I played a bunch of killers along the way for varying lengths of time, but mostly did not play Hag because everything on the forums said she was bad. I eventually tried a few games with her (this was pre-buff) and fell in love with the style. It was perfect for someone like me, who enjoys logic puzzles and strategy games, but fails at anything that requires aiming or depth perception. I claimed her as my main and about a month after that she got buffed and I was ecstatic.
I am terrible at straight up chases, so that's why I main killer Hag and survivor Claudette :X.
I used to hate going up against the hag, mainly because most of the teams i solo'd with didn't seem to understand the crouch method.
Then i started playing hag.... Now I giggle to myself constantly as i place traps in popular looping spots, random exit routes and my favourite..in front of dropped pallets. Hag forced me to play strategically instead of marking up all the gens, and SWF forced me to play extremely strategically. There are still teams that wipe the floor with me, but there is something to be said for watching a looper teabag beside a dropped pallet,only to turn around and run into one of your traps 2 feet away, resulting in a hag slap to the face.....
I'm slowly building her up into a no-hex build that I'm dying to try out when it's ready
Yeah I really did switch out between killers a lot now that I think about it lol. But that's the point of games and characters, finding the one that fits you the best.
I main both equally.
I fell in love with his big..... traps...
it takes some time. i thought i was a huntress main because of her ranged weapon but i forgot i suck at aiming. lol Just wait and the right person will come along. Just play them all for about 10 games and you'll get a good feel for em. after 2 or 3 games you'll get a feel for the killer the rest are if you want to stick with the killer. that's what i recommend.
Initially, I started by playing mostly Trapper. Then as I browsed my options and watched some guides I learned that the Doctor made more Bloodpoints per round overall compared to most of the killers. I was new, I lacked a lot of the teachable perks and decided that it was in my best interest to main the Doctor. After a while, I started practicing with Huntress and realized that the Huntress was the better fit for me.
Used to play only Huntress on PC. Stopped playing the game for a bit, and came back on PS4.
Stuck with Huntress for a while, but then got the Saw DLC and found out how much more fun Piggy is to play. Then they killed the hatchet throws so I spent my killer time playing Amanda and Rin. Even though Huntress is back to normal, I still think Amanda is more fun to play. And Rin even more so.
I may go back to Bunny at some point. I miss her. I enjoyed listening to the lullaby and I found that I play much nicer... as Piggy, I can be a real #########.
Used to main Doctor. After a while I got bored with him and decided to get to rank 1 Freddy to see how hard it was.
Then I completely forgot how to play as Doctor and just stuck with Freddy. I got to understand him a bit better and found some of his strengths despite his vast weaknesses.
I was a Trapper main, and mostly played him because he was the first killer I played when I started playing DBD. (I started playing KYF.) Then as I got online, I still played only him and sometimes Bing Bong.
Until I got the saw DLC... A little while after I got the saw dlc actually. I was like rank 18 killer, and I had another Pig daily. So I decided whatever, and did the daily. The game went so well, that I continued playing her. And continued... Until I got to rank 12, with Pig... Using only MYC 1 and Bitter Murmer 1.
After that I decided to get a bit more into her, and started watching this pig main on twitch called Psychoscorpionz.
I started playing Doctor for daillies and it was fun so I continued.
With Bubba, I played him because he was the only killer who I had bbq and chili on, and continued playing him after getting the teachable because it's fun playing him.
I am a better Pig than I am Doctor or Bubba.
I really like how he is able to slow the game down (also I was pretty new so being able to farm a ton of blood points was a plus).
Other than that I enjoy Myers as well. I am picking up the clown and the pig today after work, so maybe I will have a new favorite
I’ve only been playing for two months now and I still have a few of the great meta perks that still need to be obtained. I first started with Trapper and I really liked his style, then I found these wonderful forums and found out about BBQ & Chili so I purchased Bubba and even though I love Bubba he just wasn’t for me.
Once I got BBQ teachable I then started playing with Hillbilly, I was doing much better with Hillbilly than any other killer up to this point so I got enough BP to level up nurse to unlock Nurses Calling. Shortly after that I had a daily for the Wraith so I gave him a shot and actually started to enjoy him a lot, he was the first killer that I actually grinded to lv 50. However I was starting to really get bored with him so I just used him to grind out 1 million BP and purchased Amanda.
I dumped all of my BP’s into her and gave her a solid five games to see if I liked her. The first two were absolutely horrible (I was around rank 12) and I didn’t even get one sacrifice, but at the same time I was really enjoying myself game wise due to her ability of mind games and being able to quickly and easily change strategic playstyle on the fly, I just had to figure out when to change. My next three games were amazing and an absolute great time so I decided to really learn her and dump a bunch of time and BP’s into her. Since then she has gotten me to rank 7 and I now only play Piggy (unless it’s a daily that I really want to do) and I’m about to prestige her to lv 2.
For me, she is the best killer in the game (so far) just because no matter win or lose, I have a ton of fun with her and that is the main point of the game…..just have fun!
Hag - Jumpscares, small body, small terror radius, neat camera shenanigan potential (though I don't rely on this). It's hard to even see her on some maps, and a lot of maps make it difficult to spot her traps at all. She's an adorable little grey gremlin.
Pig - Tryhard main. Bad stealth mechanics, but designed with disincentives for tunneling. Make Your Choice and the Reverse Bear Traps are excellent map controllers and pseudo trackers. She takes a lot of judgment on her part to master, as well as a bit of luck to really lock everyone down under her pressure. Tragically, Ambush is garbage, and it's better to just stand up in higher play.
Spirit - Working on adding her to my mains. She's fun... when her power and hit recognition work properly. She's very buggy in general, though, especially her lunge not registering hits on people.
Well i started from the very beginning, so choosing one wasn't hard since there were only 3.
Used Wraith to just dump BP into everyone by using the many bugs that existed back then. (Like getting BP from hitting someone on the hook.)
He was my main and i simply love how he plays.
Moved over to Hillbilly later though, that distance he covers is the absolute best.
Simple I love Freddy Movies and had to play him in a game. I lost a lot until I got good at him and I pretty much only play him now. I also like the Spirit now as my second and the Trapper as my third.
RabidWabbitz said: I love the Saw movies as well the nightmare on elm street movies too. I just bought a few so I could relive the past and I have no regrets. I also started leveling my Freddy he's a lot more fun than I though he'd be
Been playing a few months now on PS4, and when I first got the game I purchased Pig for myself since I love the Saw franchise, and I found her ability to crouch and have no terror radius to be the greatest thing ever. I mained her for a while, but decided to switch over to Spirit once she came out.
Reasoning with Spirit is simple. One, Haunted Ground paired with Ruin. I have 2/3rds of a chance to get an exposed on my Survivors, and in the most ideal way this ever came out I had three people hooked in the basement before the first gen was even completed. What I mostly like about Spirit though is her Haunting, especially since a lot of people don't wear headsets and send their sound through them when playing DBD, so that loud wind is hard to pick up. (Actually played against a Spirit without my headset today and I couldn't hear anything over the gens.) I just pop the haunting, fly to a generator and listen for the sounds of maintenance, and if I hear it I pop in and get a Survivor.
I can agree leatherface is dull. I actually enjoy Freddy. I started to play him a bit. I see the merit in his game play. He's not as fun as the wraith or anything but hey want to try some new characters. I also really liked Mikey and the Pig. To the point where I might prestige them. Pig first though.
I started as a Billy main but I did not like his chainsaw so I would just whack people with my hammer. After a while I switched to Wraith, Hag and a bit of Doctor. But I have settled for Trapper for now as I find it funny when people get caught in the same trap multiple times.
Freddy then Hag. I grew up with Freddy and Hag just clicked from the get go.
I like flinging stuff as the Huntress and I got some decent perks for her, but I think my main main is the Pig.
Sneakie slashie slashy pig.
The RBS, while I wish I could restock them like the Huntress restocks hatchets are still fun for me.
They add an extra layer of skill checks, gives me more time to get people dead, and an adds urgency once that timer starts a goin'.
Also Game over, man. Game over.
Watching someone that doesn't know what happens when they try to leave through the gate without taking the RBT off? Finding the dead body of some unlucky survivor with a bloody mess for a head?
The only thing that could make it better would be a deadlier trap like the shotgun shell collar trap to alter her from a deadly delayer to a really deadly delayer.
P.S. Spirit is gunning for top spot. Rancor is fun, and a good name for it. Kinda inspired to make a Kill loadout. Now if the perks all come up is the question.
When I started playing, picked up the DLC at the time (Hag, Doctor, Shape) since it was on sale. Played Survivor for a bit, didn't like it much. Tried out Killer and got into a conversation with the Survivors after a match I played as the Shape. They said noone ever played Hag. Tried her out and loved the gameplay. Over a year later, she's even better and I wish I had the time to devote to playing her, but need to get those Prestiges first. So she sits at P3 L50 until I finish up my list of P3s to complete.
thats when the Game fought my Attention since in all the Thumbnails was the Picture of the Doctor
And you can’t deny that he looks terrifying
I took a bump on the head a few months back, and ever since then I have enjoyed going through things that put me in an IMMENSE amount of pain.
Boom, I was a Leatherface main.
Huntress main on PS4: Got DBD on the free release and loved it. Got into a match against the Huntress before I even knew she was a killer and got dropped by a long bomb hatchet and just had to play her.
I now live for the long bomb.
The first game I played, Quaded, second: Quaded, third, 3K. I was sold, I rose to rank 10, where my main account is. I got a perk build, and while I struggle at times, I know that I can do better. Sometimes I wonder why I chose the most challenging killer to main on console, and remember that it's because I want the best chance to win, and the nurse is not only the best chance to win, it's if and only if you can play her well. I main the nurse for the Highest of risks to be given the chance for the Highest of rewards.
Been looped to many times....
nurse
I’m a Myers main simply because I love the Halloween movies. Not to mention he is a great killer. Although I’ve ventured off to Spirit since she was released because I love her cosmetics, power, and overall appearance. I WANT to main Nurse but I’m just not good enough to play her effectively. Huntress is another one I want to get good at playing as. For now I am a Myers/Spirit main