How Did You Find Your Killer Main
To story is a little Confusing. I use to Main Huntress and I loved how she had a ranged attack and no other killer had one. I mained her for so long and never really touched another unless i had a daily for them. so when i tried Wraith for real i really loved him. It was in kill your friends against one of my friends who actually mained wraith. It got me a better feel and better understanding what you can really do with him and he was a lot of fun.
Every time I played Wraith in the dailies I felt like something was missing and I was right the perks to accent his game play.
Every time I played Wraith in the dailies I felt like something was missing and I was right the perks to accent his game play.
Comments
I think the first killer you play in the game will normally have a special place in you heart. I love trapper and I dont even care if hes useful or not, I just like him a lot.
Re-established my love for Wraith, he's my main from now on until an undefined moment in the future.
I've become better at the game overrall. I can see where I was going wrong when I play survivor and end up looping killers.
Still love the Afterpiece tonic though. It causes some players to act in really bizarre ways and to make stupid moves just to avoid the gas cloud which makes them easy prey. The 1500+ hours kind of loopers can still be bugggers but I find that putting pressure on them with the Tonic does help to make them make some bad plays then you get a hit in. Plus most of his add-ons are great.
Hope to learn the Nurse one day now that I'm becoming famililar with how the game works in general. Also maybe Huntress.
i just loved the trappers gameplay from the very first start, since it was strategical and it felt (and still feels) REALLY good to outsmart these survivors.
also i REALLY love his design. that butcher look is just great!
sadly, he is way too map dependent to be efficiently played at high ranks... :c
Trapper was my first main and first killer to p1 he gets looped to hell but fun to play.
Not for me. The first killer I played was Pig and I was teabagged by four Claudette players. I think I hooked maybe one person. It’s funny in retrospect because of how new I was. The Pig is one of the killers I play the most but she isn’t special to me.
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I usually warm up with the wraith (I love his fast movement!), he wakes me up. Then I usually play leatherface or sometimes the doctor if I can put up with his fps issues on ps4.
I'd say leatherface is my main, mainly because he can be such a big upset at the end of a match. He's so slow the whole trial, and the survs get it in their head that they've pwned you, so they start taking tons of risks and dicking around. Then, you down and hook one of em and it's all over; in a few minutes you will have all 4 sacrificed, or crawling to the exit.