Your Absolute Favorite Add-on
Imagine you can only run 1 Add-on at a time.
Which is your favorite in that case?
For Survivors, you can also pick any Item to go with your favorite Add-on, as long as you choose Add-ons that are meant for that specific Item category. (So no Wire Spool on your Flashlight for example.)
I gotta go with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair.
Since it's infinite, you don't really have to play with them the usual way: You can literally just look at them until they run out, and then either start a chase or look for someone else.
And after that, you'll cut down each chase by 1 hit each.

Comments
rusty shackles
Spiked boots are rockin. Muffler being my second choice, if the boots are the wrong size or whatever.
Spiked Boots, now that's one i didn't think i'd see.
Lol. Yeah. I suppose not... But they're super handy on tree maps. I like to let em lose sight of me and then catch em from the other side. Its a real eye-opener.
No i agree, this one feels fantastic to just sprint around with.
I just also think of maps like Lery's & The Game.
I r i d e s c e n t H e a d

Scratched mirror, always amazing when I can see a survivor visibly freak out when I pop up right in front of them!
None.
I find killer addons very unfair. Except for brown addons, I don't use anything. Also, I don't like to depend on an addon since I will eventually run out of them.
I am curious if there is somebody like me. Am I the only crazy person here?
So then there must be a Common Add-on you like the most.
How you liking that Kawasaki Mansion or what ever the hell it is? Its a real pain in the ass for me BUT if i find myself with nowhere else to go, i run straight into the thickest bamboo clump and 50% of the time its an instadown.
Oh yeah: Fake pallets everywhere
Not really, I don't even look at what they do.
If I have to pick, I would go with waterlogged shoe or mirror Myers only because they don't make me stronger. I wish the addon system was a little bit different and killer would not depend on addons.
I've actually practically only been playing Wraith lately, so i can't say.
Eyyyyy, there ya' go!
@Boss
I wanted to go back to playing Trapper but i keep forgetting that i prestiged him and hes got no perks. I like the Wraith alot too. I just wish he wasn't so add-on reliant.
Mmmm, from my experience at least, he isn't so weak anymore that i'd call him Add-on reliant.
I feel like he went from "Add-on reliant" to "Suffers from just being an M1 Killer."
You can do well with him without Add-ons. But the problem comes when the Survivors have decent or more coordination, loops will slow you down tremendously, but you gotta do them or else the next one you find will do the same.
Amanda's Letter. 100% perfect, working as intended!
Oh?
Could you tell me why you pick that one?
Battery as survivor
I don't know what as killer. As Pig my favourite is probably rule set number two.
On Doctor it is the calm addon.
On Huntress Yew seed brew (gives hindered effect)
On Trapper Bloody Coil
On Bubba Chili
Just Battery? Not higher?
And Cannibal's Chili Add-ons are really ######### right now.
I go for long lasting flashlights. So yeah, battery.
I dunno, I feel like chili works good for me?
For the memes my brother, for the memes.
Let me guess: In combination with Monitor & Abuse.
Fastest hand in the west!
Combat Straps
Yakuyoke Amulet. It does (almost) everything i need.
Have fun chasing them around with no bllodlust.
Scratched Mirror
It might not be the best add-on and it definitely needs a buff because currently the cons outweigh the pros however I can't help but just love this add on.
Completely shattering the stealth moments that people try to pull out also it really helps out with mind games as you could see exactly where the survivor is going if you're trying to ambush at certain pallets or line of sight blockers
The Wakizashi Saya, this add-on alone makes a huge impact on my personal enjoyment of the Spirit.
It has a nice name too
Slow-Release Toxin (Pig)
Rusty Shackles (Hag)
Dried Cherry Blossom (Spirit)
Any +1 Blink (Nurse)
As for killer add-on I’d choose a tombstone piece so I can just kill a survivor with the tip of my knife 🔪 (I didn’t choose Judiths tombstone because it’s slows your movement speed)
Pill bottle. Makes is so you might actually get a hit off if they're stood at a pallet. It will make them especially nervous as you might be using block addons to modify the transition length.
Pill Bottle for Freddy.
Lots of Killer Add-ons, i guess Survivor ones are that much weaker, huh?
the yamakoe amulet for spirit since its 3 add ons in one