Your Absolute Favorite Add-on
Imagine you can only run 1 Add-on at a time.
Which is your favorite in that case?
For Survivors, you can also pick any Item to go with your favorite Add-on, as long as you choose Add-ons that are meant for that specific Item category. (So no Wire Spool on your Flashlight for example.)
I gotta go with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair.
Since it's infinite, you don't really have to play with them the usual way: You can literally just look at them until they run out, and then either start a chase or look for someone else.
And after that, you'll cut down each chase by 1 hit each.

Comments
That's why you pair it with his Jewelry Box.
That's 2 addons
Thompson's moonshine
For survivor, maybe Socket Swivels or Low-Amp Filament.
Shush you, I'm trying to sneak an extra one in without notice.
NOTICED!
yeah when they stop moving and spin the crap out of their mouse and they run into walls. best feeling ever
This is a tough question because I like playing both survivor and most of the killers.
I'd have to say either Red Paint Brush or a syringe.
The bad thing about syringe is the killer might have Franklins, the killer can't get his knocked out of his hands by a survivor. Although it would be funny if DS could do that just to see a killer looking around for their addons for a few seconds.
Tombstone Piece. Gotta activate Dying Light to slow down the game a little bit
Well imagine that you kill someone before any Survivor touches any Generator. (I know, impossible, but imagine it.)
You'd get 100 seconds out of Dying Light in terms of repair time IF they all repair alone, that's pretty big.