Back to 20 second sprint burst, double pallets every 3m, vacuum windows and pallets, cow tree with 2 windows, self care healing faster than you can be damaged, etc. Just for the sake of it.
Back to 20 second sprint burst, double pallets every 3m, vacuum windows and pallets, cow tree with 2 windows, self care healing faster than you can be damaged, etc. Just for the sake of it.
Back to 20 second sprint burst, double pallets every 3m, vacuum windows and pallets, cow tree with 2 windows, self care healing faster than you can be damaged, etc. Just for the sake of it.
I forget about charms so often they might as well not exist. Why were they added again? At this point they only serve as fodder to fill the empty slots on the free rift.
I forget about charms so often they might as well not exist. Why were they added again? At this point they only serve as fodder to fill the empty slots on the free rift.
To fill 3 forths of the battlepass to make it look worth the money and grind
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep forgetting to put charms on, so mine are never visible anyway :)
Yep,i was about to make a post too.
What the hell are the devs thinking.
Killers can't see their charms but survivor can.
BHVR at it again showing their survivor bias smh my head
1.3.0
I want floating head Myers with a chainsaw back.
1.0.1
Back to 20 second sprint burst, double pallets every 3m, vacuum windows and pallets, cow tree with 2 windows, self care healing faster than you can be damaged, etc. Just for the sake of it.
You're right it's simply outrageous
Pre 1.0.0
Where the game wasn't even released
Memories Lol
I forget about charms so often they might as well not exist. Why were they added again? At this point they only serve as fodder to fill the empty slots on the free rift.
To fill 3 forths of the battlepass to make it look worth the money and grind
This game is super unplayable can we go back to Beta please?
Aren't we in beta now?
It's actually Early Access but close enough lol
Remember when STBFL and Unrelenting could stack making machine gun builds
Lmao I forgot about that ๐ I had so much fun with that!!!
NOOO my dwightcrow is invisible who knows what that evil thing is up to now