Join the Leatherface society now AKA RESURRECTION.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/22496/we-need-a-resurrection/p1
In case no one knows what is happening.
Join me, @fcc2014, @chemical_reject, @lowbei, @Aari_Piggy66, @Michiko, @Vietfox, @lyric, @NoxiousOnnyyxx now!
Don’t hesistate.
In case no one knows what is happening.
Join me, @fcc2014, @chemical_reject, @lowbei, @Aari_Piggy66, @Michiko, @Vietfox, @lyric, @NoxiousOnnyyxx now!
Don’t hesistate.
Comments
For how long do we have to do this? Lol
he needs to be banned so i can catch up.
You can have the title i don't give a crap about that stuff.
upvoted
How about we unite and just take down the rest of the posers on this forum?
I can hear the music playing in my head
Can we leave all the salt in the other thread. Goddamn due.
@chemical_reject @Lowbei @Vietfox @PinkEricka @NoxiousOnnyyxx @DarkWo1f997 @Dwights_leftfoot @lyric @Michiko since they took away our previous basement guess we just will play here. Basement Dwellers Unite!
Welcome to Basement 2.0
how do I join?
What's this about ?
I have converted to the LF basement squad.
About time.... now we wait...
For the insidious ritual?
change the avatar... This was about bring back @EpicFailTryHard and the Leatherface Mafia who posted funny and self deprecating stuff but stuck together. This is in a way a Resurrection of that. Also how funny will it be to see mostly Leatherface avatars on almost every post.
They always come to the basement for the chest. Those greedy little bastards.
Just got converted. BTW I looked up this video to post here as a joke but it actually exists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3sthgLsazA
Sign me up!
Welcome Brother..... I believe that video has made Leatherface's happy everywhere.
@Vietfox convert back you can't escape the basement.
You have betrayed the Leatherface Society. You will be hooked and you will be camped. This i promise you.

I wish we could add friends on the forums, DEVS MAKE IT HAPPEN
Make a thread on the wishlist for it.
kk you do it too
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Make one and tag me and i will support it.
Viva La Bubba!
Like Uncle Ben said @lyric

Use your power wisely.
I have returned to the one true path of Amanda and a small bit of Min
The basement is wherever a Leatherface strikes horror into his victims
We have another who has lost their way.........

@Vietfox I am speaking of @Aari_Piggy66
Am i welcome here ?
All are welcome please step in to the basement.
Long live Leatherface gang then