What do you count as camping?
Let's see how long it takes before this turns into a fight 
But the question is, what counts as camping? As everyone seems to have a different opinion o the matter. Apparently I was camping on a hook after hooking a survivor and staying around when I knew for a faxt that there were three other survicors around thst hook, going for a save... According ro the end game chst I should apparently have run to the other side of the map regardless... Sometimes I just can't understand these survivors ...
But the question is, what counts as camping? As everyone seems to have a different opinion o the matter. Apparently I was camping on a hook after hooking a survivor and staying around when I knew for a faxt that there were three other survicors around thst hook, going for a save... According ro the end game chst I should apparently have run to the other side of the map regardless... Sometimes I just can't understand these survivors ...
Comments
Staying in one spot, observing a weak point in the enemy team, waiting for the opportune moment.
3
2
1
....
Staying in any one area for a prolonged period of time, regardless of motivation. And there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
Oh, by the way: As Survivor, staying on a Generator for longer than 10 seconds? Totally camping!
I do not mind Proxy Camping killers because at least it gives the hooked survivor a chance to play.
In all Honesty camping the first hooked survivor isn't fair it doesn't even give them a chance to play. In my eyes in no different from being spawned killed in Siege.
Ohh I took 5 steps out of spawn and happened to walk in front of a Billy well GG for me
Even if the motivation is chasing three survivors around the area?
If you're chasing, you're not just standing around, you're doing something.
if your using say bbq and when you hook you see 0 auras they just gave you the reason to sit there , you know they are close by . now if you stand face to face even then that might be a bit extreme at least try to find those close by and patrol . So I guess it really comes down to if your looking for them then not camping , if you just stand there at the hook staring at it probably camping still .
either way , devs said it is a legit strat ...
Hard Camping / Face Camping - staying within 8 meters
Camping - Staying within 20 meters
Soft camping / Patroling - Moving around, but staying within around 32 meters range
That is how I define it.
Camping = standing near a hooked survivor
5/4/3 gens left + Camping = Why do you make this community more toxic than it already is?
2/1 gen left / gates opened + Camping = I can understand it, the game's very close to an end and you wanna secure them kills. I do this too.
Orion knows...he sits in corners as Wraith in the basement. Pro camp strats.
Facecamping unless the gates are open, Not moving away a hooked survivor, not looking in the vicinity when there are still objectives to be completed unless you know there is a survivor near by. Using insidious.
This is legit face camping in the sense they knew i had Deliverance but I didn't kobe because i wasn't rewarding them with a free 2nd hook and bp lol.
I knew the person and it was totally understandable we both had a good laugh.
how to counter patrolling:
if the killer is looking for you when you are near the hook let them chase you away. Or just don't be around the hook so the killer has no reason to think you are near. I often see scratch marks near a hook so I don't leave then I'm called a camper because I won't let them save the hooked survivor
He uses inferior tactics and expects better results. Instead of getting better, he would rather come to the forum and suggest ridiculous things or complain and moan about situations he could avoid or play around.
k?