Why does survivors disconnect when they're about to die?
Just get your bp lol
Just get your bp lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Possible reasons:
It could be for any reason, and DCing does not mean that you don’t get your BP.
Killer can't kill you if you DC first.
But yes, I agree it's stupid.
A reason you forgot, they want to derank.
Which is amusing given the killer gets 1500 BP total for the disconnect. Sometimes the actual disconnect is worth more points than if they had stayed in the game and took the hook.
Yeah sadly the derank and screw your team mates over seems to be one of the biggest reasons now. At high ranks it's to screw the killer over, at lower ranks it's the former 2 reasons the most.
Although at low ranks those 2 reasons get added into a big middle finger as well to the killer so it's the holy trinity of screw you all.
To protect their non-existant pride.
when i play killer:
i spawn, look around and find a survivor (2 gens done). i hook that survivor (exit gates open, 3 already left.)
when i play survivor:
i spawn --> 3DCs
WHY?
Excuse you, DCsive Strike is the ultimate mindgame.
Yep...happens to me as well.
spawns and looks for survivors
checks EVERY generator but one and it is popped
chases that survivor while 3 more gens are done
hooks survivor, exit gates are powered
Meanwhile as survivor
gets the game map, gets 3 disconnects in the first two minutes
I can’t say I have gotten three disconnects, but I can genuinely claim having more games WITH a disconnect then without. Not including the games where killers disconnect at the loadout screen.
Survivors who DC are selfinsh too, DCing is the worst
I will never understand why rank means more to people than bloodpoints. Buy yourself better perks with the earned bloodpoints, get better and get at the red ranks while still earning a lot. So annoying to see people DC just for a item that has a value of around ~12k and/or to save their rank because it's ''so hard'' to pip as survivor lol.
I've never had 3 disconnects as a survivor...but I did have it happen once as the killer. I took pity on the poor remaining survivor :P
Speak for itself
Disconnecting survivors ruin the game for both killers and their own team mates i hate them!
Yup I`m bnow friends with one person that got left behind by ######### players I said your okay i saw what that swf group did to you
If you DC, you didnt lose
well theoretically if somehow the power to my xbox turned off because of my cat unplugging it or say the power breaker fliped a switch by accident it will prevent the loss of items and rank if im going to die. this is all theoretical and i would NEVER cause this to happen myself or tell other people to do this. if you dc by clicking the leave game button your just inraged and are not smart for missing out on the 10-15k BP