Please guys save me!

I'm bored, bored to the point I'd rather watch paint dry, paint it then watch it dry again!

Give me builds, things to try out things to do, techs, jukes ANYTHING!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • No mither,selfcare, up the ante, slippery meat

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    I'm bored, bored to the point I'd rather watch paint dry, paint it then watch it dry again!

    Give me builds, things to try out things to do, techs, jukes ANYTHING!

    No mither, self care, inner strength, botony knowledge

    You should've never asked the community for builds

  • No Mither, OoO, SelfCare, Lucky Break

  • Breakout, saboteur, MoM, and dead hard. + 3 heal med kit (purple one with gel dressing or yellow one with gel dressing and syringe)

    Don't let anyone get hooked and tank some hits to because a messiah in solo queue. You probably won't get any gens done tho, but hey 3 stacks of MoM amirite?

  • Empathy, Head On, Q&Q.

    Goal: when teammates get hurt, try to line yourself up for a locker save or at least getting the killer off their tail.


    Last perk is up to you. Play solo queue for max challenge.

  • I'm liking that No Mither & Self Care got recommended :)

    I have fun with Head On builds, I must admit Head On & Deception are my current favourite perks.

    But really when I get bored, i switch to the other side and play a few rounds of that as well, it seems to the do the trick for me.

  • What color pant are we talking about here? Is there any texture to the wall or is it normal drywall?

  • You want some fanfic to read?

  • Distraction build

    Red herring + Pebble + Head on + Quick and Quiet

    Speed Build

    Fixated + Spring Burst + Tenacity + Hope

  • No Mither + Resilience + Iron Will + Tenacity

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    I'm bored, bored to the point I'd rather watch paint dry, paint it then watch it dry again!

    Give me builds, things to try out things to do, techs, jukes ANYTHING!

    Play without Perks entirely, and/or set a goal for yourself which is extremely difficult. If you are bored then you are not challenging yourself enough. And if that doesn't work, find another game.

  • The Selfless Build:

    Babysitter

    Borrowed Time

    For the People

    Breakout

  • The big pp build!


    Green key, OoO, No Mither