I think it looks good. Not as good as the black Skin for Demo, but if I would not have the Black-Skin already, I would at least consider getting this one.
They havent really done anything worth suing. Microtransactions arent helping anyone win or anything, and from my knowledge they havent done anything illegal in general.
They havent really done anything worth suing. Microtransactions arent helping anyone win or anything, and from my knowledge they havent done anything illegal in general.
That may happen sometime down the road but not now. However if this is not a clue to one of the Next chapters, I'll be pissed
Required that you do for some reason I completely understand what you're saying. I own at least 8 outfits for every single killer and the ones that don't have 8 outfits i own every one of their outfits. I own like nine nurse outfits and I haven't even used her. I was just preparing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WHAT THE ACTUAL #########
Holy crap what the hell happened to Demo?!
I put him in the jar 😋
Bro WHAT were they thinking???
SNSJRNDKFNKRKD I-
why
Yeesh that makes me think of the molded from Re 7 strangely
I think it looks good. Not as good as the black Skin for Demo, but if I would not have the Black-Skin already, I would at least consider getting this one.
EW
I am walking away slowly from this thread....
It's a clue to chapter 19.
Wait... (Gasps)... is it Jack Baker!?
You heard of sabosquads? Demo just faced the goonsquad.
This poster right here.
You are now my favorite mod. You’ve made 2 funny’s today
No, why BHVR. Don't give internet ideas.
You are a genius. If it's not I'm suing Bhvr.
probably a good idea LOL
Same... although how come nobody hasn't yet
They havent really done anything worth suing. Microtransactions arent helping anyone win or anything, and from my knowledge they havent done anything illegal in general.
Never knew that Demo became an AV model. (Someone had to say it)
remember that one topic that made you cringe about the guy and his anime figures?
yeah thats what this reminds me of.
That may happen sometime down the road but not now. However if this is not a clue to one of the Next chapters, I'll be pissed
It could always be a red herring like all the candyman stuff during anniversary.
Ok but what happens when democumgon eneters his own butt hole portals that he makes
Yeah I dunno but man I was thinking the same thing. It just looks like he is plastered in cum or icing or something.
Probably one of the single worst skins I have ever seen in this game, or maybe any game.
you just made very distutbinh vievs in my had
don't get me wrong. I absolutely love the skin lmao
I hate it tbh. Dude be lookin like a strudel
There is also no fade or anything so you can mix and match cosmetics but it doesn't work well at all with anything because it changes so abruptly.
You're gonna tell me metal collar Demo head and cum body/arms wouldn't be amazing
STAHP, you'll scare the children 😳
Judging by the elasticity, that looks more like melted cheese... Provolone cheese to be exact.
What are you all talking about I would pay double the usual price just so I can slap the survivors with cum. Who hasn't wanted to do that.
I mean it's a Demoskin so I bought it because it's required that I do.
You are right, it doesn't look....terrible....but I prefer the chittin arms instead honestly.
Required that you do for some reason I completely understand what you're saying. I own at least 8 outfits for every single killer and the ones that don't have 8 outfits i own every one of their outfits. I own like nine nurse outfits and I haven't even used her. I was just preparing.
I'm stuck in a damn doctor's office what other skins came out besides demo?
Kolo, mate, i love you, but cease talking or god himself will make you
god wouldn't dare kink shame Demo
I would have preferred an aquatic skin with fins and webbed claws.
fair enough