My killer stereotypes from 800 hours of solo Q
PLEASE DON’T TAKE THESE SERIOUSLY THIS IS JUST FOR FUN
Trapper: If the trapper is not a clueless newbie he is most likely an otz fan and a try hard. I don’t say try hard as a bad thing though. They’ll try their hardest to win but aren’t toxic about it. One exception to this is Rogi mask trappers. These guys will play 4d chess and know what your having for dinner.
Wraith: Usually veterans or completely noobs. Respectable players who don’t try too hard but will destroy you without saying a single word post game. If they are running the sword weapon they will completely destroy you.
Billy: Most respectable players in the game. Won’t sweat but will still 4K and says GG WP no matter the outcome. Default Billys will always camp though from my experience.
Nurse: Classic sweat. Will defend nurse at any given time because she requires skill and think they are better than they actually are. Will 110% blame the game for their loss
Hag: A rare breed Hag mains are pretty chill people IRL. Good hag players are annoying to fight against but usually run off meta builds and will say GG in chat. Default hags will put 10 traps at the hook and DC if the person gets saved safely.
Myers: Hard to pin down one stereotype as there is so many of them but most of them think Myers is a lot better than he actually is. They will never give up chase in tier 3 even if it costs them the game.
Doctor: Most Doc mains are very respectable. They play fair, Don’t tunnel or camp but do always run meta builds. They will DC if you loop them for too long though. Will say GG even if they DC though
Huntress: Usually pretty sweaty and will use any tactic available to win no matter the toxicity. They’ll go for cross maps sometimes but miss all of them and will get bullshit hits regularly but call it skill. About 60% want Anna to crush them with her thighs. I won’t judge
Bubba: These are the kinda people that will do the most stupid thing possible and end up killing you because of it. Don’t take the game seriously and 100% have music on in the background so use that to your advantage. Will camp if you either looped the too long or teabagged them.
Freddy: This guy is either a Noes fan who runs dream pallets and is a cool dude or a blind meta follower who acts like he’s the best player since otzdarva because he got 1 4K on dead dawg saloon. From my experience non prestige are category 1 and P3 are category 2.
Pig: You still think boop the snoot is still funny(it isn’t) and you think ambush is actually useful at loops(it isn’t). Either that or your a saw fan who laughs at the misfortune of the now dead survivor since you brought timer and gears. 100% of the time they will teabag on hatch if your the last one alive
Clown: New clowns are just playing him for his perks and have no clue how to use bottles and act like they are playing a 115% move speed huntress. Good clowns are very scary and will make yo reconsider where you put him on your tierlist. The more cursed their cosmetic loadout the better they are.
Spirit: I will refrain from saying too much as I will get crucified by all spirit mains but you are either too bad to learn nurse so you compensate with spirit or you 100% want to ######### her.
Legion: How any of you can main them confuses me. You think they are a hidden gem of a killer but will get demolished most matches. You like BP and get pips even for 0ks. Susie legions are very sweaty though so watch out for them. Can’t forget all joey mains are really chill I love you all.
Plague: I’ll find out a stereotype when I meet one okay? From what I’ve found they are all playing her for corrupt and don’t know what her power does. Actual plague mains seem to hate dead hard from my experience.
Ghostface: You know that toxic nea stereotype? This guy is the killer equivalent. He will teabag you if you loop him too long and will abuse his broken stalking mechanic to get a free instadown. Probably has a folder full of art of Danny himself.
Demo: These are the nicest killer players period. They will say GG and compliment your gameplay even if they lose horribly. Not the best players but will outplay you hard at least once per game. Doesn’t take the game seriously at all.
Oni: Very chill people but they will slug a lot. Probably have a framed picture of infectious fright. Big exception is scalped topknot these guys are big BIG sweats and will 4 man slug at 5 gens every match.
Deathslinger: Complete wild cards. Not one deathslinger I’ve seen is the same from perks to addons. Only stereotype is that if the have moniter they 100% have double reload and will sweat for the 4K.
Pyramid head: You hate DS and think second chance perks should be removed. You probably thought his old 50/50 was fair and want it back. Bring his butt back BHVR pls!!!
Blight: If the blight isn’t running the classic blight build they are really chill, know how to use him well and won’t give you a chance at winning. If they are running the classic blight build(bbq, ruin, undying, tinkerer) they are using it to compensate for their lack of skill and has no skill with blights power.
Twins: I’m convinced BHVR have removed these guys because the last time I saw them was like a month ago. I really have nothing to say here.
Comments
I almost put my background as Infectious because of how much I love it on my main , oni.
True but when I reluctantly enter a match to complete a Freddy daily I can’t help but giggle when I spam dream snares and the survivors continuously follow along to walk in them and scream to meme. Warms my heart when I’m told I’m one of the rare Freddys they’ve faced that just wanted to have a laugh hahaa.
That Legion one is so accurate it is mildly uncomfortable. Then my other 2 are Myers and Slinger the ones you couldn't pin down. I'm not sure how to feel about this.
I fought so many legions I know how they act.
Don’t play him myself but it is a must for him
I’m a clown main so some of that was personal experience
Oni: Very chill people but they will slug a lot. Probably have a framed picture of infectious fright.
I absolutely love this 🤣
Add BBQ&Chili and we have a deal 👌
Been playing and loving Oni/Daddy Kazan. The temptation to slug is strong, but I must resist....
No problem with doing it just don’t overuse it!
A lot of onis run thrilling instead but it’s always one of the two anyway
I do the same thing... I do tend to hit more ambush attacks (Though I don't know why)
And on Xbox as well
Well, I believe I am a "Category 1" P3 Freddy main. I don't run Dream Pallets very often though.
So long as your not a ruin undying or pop corrupt Freddy your good inn my book!
From 800 hours of solo I’ve got a feel for the people who play certain killers
Hey, no shame in that, just think "who WOULDN'T want to? Lol
Honestly, I don't think I have a specific build. Sometimes I run one of those perks. Sometimes I do not. It depends.
That’s fair. One of Freddie’s strengths is his versatility so most builds work well on him.
I actually laughed out loud at Huntress.
...have you forgot about Julie Legion? They usually are the best players, they never camp or tunnel, they don’t have game chat because they play on console and they are smart and nice people.
(that’s me)
Never really meet julies but from my experience similar to frank they have all,tier 1 perks and bad load outs and will 90% of the time miss their frenzy
Wraith: Usually veterans or completely noobs. Respectable players who don’t try too hard but will destroy you without saying a single word post game. If they are running the sword weapon they will completely destroy you.
*is a veteran*
*uses sword in main outfit*
I feel very good right now.
"Freddy: This guy is either a Noes fan who runs dream pallets"
And
"Pig: You still think boop the snoot is still funny(it isn’t) and you think ambush is actually useful at loops(it isn’t).
Are both pretty accurate.
So is the fact that all huntresses sweaty.
Its either you plan every little details
Or survivors read your every move
That demogorgon one is accurate to me lol
If a doc does that just use 2 people. There a window to using the shock on unhooked. You will get an injured person when doc decide to m1.
I love getting demolished by really good wraiths as it shows their dedication to an underperforming character. I do the same with clown
New Pig main here. I bait survivors that want to boop the snoot because haha funny meem amirite guise into an ambush attack. It's a free but only works once so I take advantage of it. In one day I got 3 head pops in different games with only Video Tape and exhaust trap addons. No timer, no gears. It always makes my ######### day when a survivor dies to a trap.