For those who watch dbd streams

I'm curious as to what type of streams you like to watch the only ones I ever watch are the funny videos. But I'm referring to like twitch streams and YouTube Etc. I'm just curious if you like watching tunneling and camping I've been playing quite a bit of Survivor lately helps to keep me fresh as a killer and I've been getting tunneled and camp by a lot of ttv red ranked killers. Is that fun to watch? I'm wondering if if they're even live when they do this.

Comments

  • Only DBD streamers I watch are Scott Jund, Bronx, and Otzdarva. They don't camp or tunnel, because it's boring to watch.

  • "I'm curious as to what type of streams you like to watch"

    You know, the "just chatting" ones... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    Only DBD streamers I watch are Scott Jund, Bronx, and Otzdarva. They don't camp or tunnel, because it's boring to watch.

    I'm guessing a lot of it is being done off camera but I would assume those top ones that you watch don't need to do it and don't.

  • I really like Otzdarva, Ohtofu, and SpooksNJukes. Spooks is the only one that will use tunnelling and other questionable actions because he makes a lot of videos where he trolls other TTV streamers. I know most of the time I've played against TTV players they haven't been streaming. Some have been cool... others kinda douchey. Not really any different than anyone else. When I first started I thought that when I saw TTV names they'd be awesome, good players. Yeah...I was wrong.

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    I really like Otzdarva, Ohtofu, and SpooksNJukes. Spooks is the only one that will use tunnelling and other questionable actions because he makes a lot of videos where he trolls other TTV streamers. I know most of the time I've played against TTV players they haven't been streaming. Some have been cool... others kinda douchey. Not really any different than anyone else. When I first started I thought that when I saw TTV names they'd be awesome, good players. Yeah...I was wrong.

    I just personally feel you can't talk about Survivor and their meta perks and their multiple Second Chances if you're sitting there tunneling and camping and being scummy. The problem with streamers tunneling and camping is because there are a lot of people home for some reason I think that everything a streamer does they have to do so you can see why a streamer tunneling an camping can be a bad thing for more than just that game. From my personal perspective.

  • Hexy is one of my favorite killer mains. Chill guy, outplays survivors who run UB, DH, DS, etc. Guy hasn't lost a match since Jan 1st. Very solid and smart player, doesn't tunnel or camp. Definitely recommend.

    Angrypug is the survivor main I tune into, although he's very good, he's also extremely toxic and talks a lot of crap daily to people that come into his chat and try to rile him up/insult him. His gameplay is really fun to watch though.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923014#Comment_1923014

    I just personally feel you can't talk about Survivor and their meta perks and their multiple Second Chances if you're sitting there tunneling and camping and being scummy. The problem with streamers tunneling and camping is because there are a lot of people home for some reason I think that everything a streamer does they have to do so you can see why a streamer tunneling an camping can be a bad thing for more than just that game. From my personal perspective.

    Yeah, I hear you. I play both sides with a heavy lean to the killer side. Playing survivor I've been tunneled and camped out of the game many times. My own personal experience has been that console killers will do it almost every time if I'm the only PC survivor. It's not fun but I don't get tilted about it. As a killer, I've tunneled and camped if it'll win me the game. Very rarely happens though because I've never had widespread success with it. Better to go for a 12 hook. I play for blood points not kills.

  • I watch Otzdarva for his entertaining streams and general killer advice. If I need help learning a specific killer I will watch streams by someone who mains them Scorpionz for Pig, Drey for Doc, Ryuga for Legion, etc.)

  • Depends on what type of content you want to watch.

    Wholesome discussions & gameplay tips: Otzdarva

    Playing to win & gameplay tips: Tru3ta1ent

    Funny edits & commentary: Monto

    Laid back chill stream: Umbra

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    I really like Otzdarva, Ohtofu, and SpooksNJukes. Spooks is the only one that will use tunnelling and other questionable actions because he makes a lot of videos where he trolls other TTV streamers. I know most of the time I've played against TTV players they haven't been streaming. Some have been cool... others kinda douchey. Not really any different than anyone else. When I first started I thought that when I saw TTV names they'd be awesome, good players. Yeah...I was wrong.

    Love SpooksNJukes, although I think that tunneling & camping would make me frustrated too if I was a TTV. He's definitely underrated.

  • I watch stream records of less known players I find through leaderboards on mute.

  • The only ones I watch very frequently are Otz and Lefty, very different guys but each one pleasant to watch and unique in their own ways.

  • Scotttjund and Zub if I just want to watch gameplay. Otz when a new killer releases. Geistra, Jendenise that crew are always good for a laugh. Scorpionz occasionally.

    @Karao_Ke said:

    Depends on what type of content you want to watch.

    Wholesome discussions & gameplay tips: Otzdarva

    Playing to win & gameplay tips: Tru3ta1ent

    Funny edits & commentary: Monto

    Laid back chill stream: Umbra

    Gameplay tips from Tru3. Oof. Jk he's alright. I've actually known of him longer than DBD has been around. I discovered his mortal kombat streams back when X came out.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    I'm curious as to what type of streams you like to watch the only ones I ever watch are the funny videos. But I'm referring to like twitch streams and YouTube Etc. I'm just curious if you like watching tunneling and camping I've been playing quite a bit of Survivor lately helps to keep me fresh as a killer and I've been getting tunneled and camp by a lot of ttv red ranked killers. Is that fun to watch? I'm wondering if if they're even live when they do this.

    I like showstopper (got some number that i think starts with 5 after his name but I don't remember the number, I find his streams on my ps5 and he plays on one himself) for his commentary and grit, I like tydetyme when he explains things and occasionally he says funny stuff too.

  • @boostedsurvivormain said:

    Only DBD streamers I watch are Scott Jund, Bronx, and Otzdarva. They don't camp or tunnel, because it's boring to watch.

    for scott and otz, they dont actively look to tunnel but sometimes it does happen. also sometimes i have seen otz kill the unhooked person because they need a kill soon, and theres nothing wrong with that.

  • I watch Tericho love his opinions and thoughts, plus a chill dude.

    Miss noob3 and hybrid panda

  • I mainly just watch killer mains like otzdarva and umbra. Survivor gameplay is incredibly boring on its own, so the only way I'll watch it is if the content creator themselves make survivor entertaining to watch.

  • zubatlel: I love watching his looping skills as survivor and how flashy he can be. I also like how he gets the most out of his unconventional builds as both killer and survivor.

    tru3ta1ent: great advice on the game, enjoy watching his killer and survivor gameplay. He practices what he preaches when he talks about the optimal ways to play a side (IN HIS OPINION)

  • zubat is my favorite for surv and otz for killer. zubat is super chill and a really good survivor. otz is otz.

    i saw someone recommend hexy and call him "chill" and i have to laugh. the dude plays killer like an absolute scumbag and cries all day long.