OP addons balance nerfs (survivors):

(Toolbox)

  • Brand new part NERF: 25% max gen progression < 10% max (No difficult skill check).

(Flashlight)

  • Odd bulb NERF: Slightly increase flashlight consumption rate < Moderately increase.

(Key)

  • Blood amber NERF: Reveals the killers aura within 32 meters < 24 meters. (Does Not stack with open handed)

(Map)

  • Black silk cord: Unlocks the map ability to track the hatch < Removed
  • NEW Black silk cord : See survivors within 28 meters of the map. (Does Not stack with open handed)

(Med kit)

Styptic Agent: Endurance status effect 8 seconds < 5 seconds .

Anti-Haemorrhagic syringe NERF: Remove perk efficiency to decrease the timer.


I'll do killer next, it'll take me longer to do because there is way more OP and unfair addons.

Comments

  • I don't think any of those need nerfs.

  • @Bond4ever said:

    You almost got me, but when I saw odd bulb i knew this was a bait.

    4/10 good try

    Nope, not bait lol I'm being serious. Just increasing the "Flashlight" consumption rate from slightly to moderately, seems fine.

  • These are all pretty balanced already no need for some nerfs to them

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922900#Comment_1922900

    Nope, not bait lol I'm being serious. Just increasing the "Flashlight" consumption rate from slightly to moderately, seems fine.

    Why would you ever want to nerf Odd Bulb lol???

  • Not a clue ๐Ÿ˜‚, it's an iridescent so I assume it's powerful. Sorry if it's weak, nerfing "brand new part" is necessary though. I don't actually run flashlights so idk....LOL

  • Why are you looking for addon nerfs?

  • When was the last time use saw a hemo syringe? I havenโ€™t seen one in like a month

  • Honestly nearly all of these are fine and don't really need nerfs.

  • While there are things about survivor that need changing I actually don't think the addons are one of them.


  • @REL1_C said:

    (Toolbox)

    • Brand new part NERF: 25% max gen progression < 10% max (No difficult skill check).

    (Flashlight)

    • Odd bulb NERF: Slightly increase flashlight consumption rate < Moderately increase.

    (Key)

    • Blood amber NERF: Reveals the killers aura within 32 meters < 24 meters. (Does Not stack with open handed)

    (Map)

    • Black silk cord: Unlocks the map ability to track the hatch < Removed
    • NEW Black silk cord : See survivors within 28 meters of the map. (Does Not stack with open handed)

    (Med kit)

    Styptic Agent: Endurance status effect 8 seconds < 5 seconds .

    Anti-Haemorrhagic syringe NERF: Remove perk efficiency to decrease the timer.

    I'll do killer next, it'll take me longer to do because there is way more OP and unfair addons.

    I thought I'd seen it all on these boards but there is someone who still thinks survivor add-ons of all things are broken.

    @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923007#Comment_1923007

    Not a clue ๐Ÿ˜‚, it's an iridescent so I assume it's powerful. Sorry if it's weak, nerfing "brand new part" is necessary though. I don't actually run flashlights so idk....LOL

    So you admit you have no clue what you're talking about. Figures.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923007#Comment_1923007

    Not a clue ๐Ÿ˜‚, it's an iridescent so I assume it's powerful. Sorry if it's weak, nerfing "brand new part" is necessary though. I don't actually run flashlights so idk....LOL

    ok, so you're nerfing something without even knowing how powerful it is.

    nice. nerfing just for the sake of nerfing. sounds like what already happens in this game.

  • Killer main- I'm not sure survivor add-ons need nerfed. Styptics and BNPs are annoying, but not terrifying on their own. Also, just bring Franklin's Demise, take away their items before they can use them.

  • @REL1_C said:

    (Toolbox)

    • Brand new part NERF: 25% max gen progression < 10% max (No difficult skill check).

    (Flashlight)

    • Odd bulb NERF: Slightly increase flashlight consumption rate < Moderately increase.

    (Key)

    • Blood amber NERF: Reveals the killers aura within 32 meters < 24 meters. (Does Not stack with open handed)

    (Map)

    • Black silk cord: Unlocks the map ability to track the hatch < Removed
    • NEW Black silk cord : See survivors within 28 meters of the map. (Does Not stack with open handed)

    (Med kit)

    Styptic Agent: Endurance status effect 8 seconds < 5 seconds .

    Anti-Haemorrhagic syringe NERF: Remove perk efficiency to decrease the timer.

    I'll do killer next, it'll take me longer to do because there is way more OP and unfair addons.

    Survivor add ons have already been nerfed to the point where all of them are bad.