Important message to all Claudettes

Please, if I have We will make it, don't run to a corner of the map to selfcare after I unhook you, thanks.

Comments

  • Self care gives me points, we'll make it gives you points. Obviously I'm going to self care

  • Don't worry, I don't use self care. I'll make sure to let you get the heal unless I'm using Resilience.

  • The tone of the thread makes me feel very uncomfortable as a white soccer mom from the suburbs who feels responsible for everyone else's well-being and behavior as well as guilty for my own personal dislike for blendettes which I assume every other killer shares being it's the only way I can think myself about it.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Don't worry, I don't use self care. I'll make sure to let you get the heal unless I'm using Resilience.

    I let them heal until 99 then stop and point at a gen if I have resilience

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Self care gives me points, we'll make it gives you points. Obviously I'm going to self care

    Haha your funny, you do make a point though....I prefer we'll make it over self-care but you can't argue that if you run self-care then your wanting the altruism.

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Self care gives me points, we'll make it gives you points. Obviously I'm going to self care

    I really can't tell if this is a joke or not because there's actually people that think like that.

  • I'm the bush and the best is me wherever you see a bush there'll always be me

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923140#Comment_1923140

    Whilst it may be more effective in some scenarios to let someone else heal you, there are also some scenarios (especially if it's a good killer with a lot of pressure and knows what they are doing) to self care and get the other person on a gen or doing something else to progress the game. It's not always black and white.

    100% extra speed vs max 33% from botany. Yes i understand that if the killer has your attention it might be a good idea but ffs, the ammount of times the killer is chasing another guy and the guy that I unhook runs to a corner to self heal when i can heal him 4 times faster than he can himself irritates me. Specially because not only he loses time walking away, i lose time chasing this survivor not knowing what he intends to do.

    Btw the scenario that you posted is not efficient at all. It's much better let him heal you and do the gen together losing 15% efficiency on the gen speed, but increasing it by 100% with the healing of We'll make it than both perform the action at regular speed.

  • I run a build based around being injured most of the time and I know you won't 99 my heal so I'll do it myself.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923165#Comment_1923165

    Sorry, I may not have been clear in my last post.

    I run self care because I don't trust other players to be around to heal me, so I would rather run it and get healed then risk no heals from either gen focused survivors (those that will focus a gen with an Injured survivor indicating them they wanted healing ) or aren't around.

    In most scenarios, I'd agree that self care is less optimal and takes a lot longer than even a normal heal without well make it, no matter with. But there's 2 issues with this. One, we don't know if you have well make it (we don't know your perks) and two, i have met too many people that can't do basic skill checks. I don't want to risk you giving away my position whilst injured if your not running well make it and they have sloppy or thanat.

    And the scenarios I meant were let's say 2 people were on the hook, or one slugged and one hooked. This is where I'd rather them rush to take advantage of the killer only being at one hook at a time.

    You get a notification if the person has we'll make it

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923183#Comment_1923183

    Do you? Sorry, must never had someone have it when they save me ( not a commonly seen perk ig)

    Yeah it's a good perk I'm surprised so few people run it

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Self care gives me points, we'll make it gives you points. Obviously I'm going to self care

    You'd rather waste time self-caring because of a few bloodpoints? Genuine question.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923188#Comment_1923188

    If im running a full heal build (WGLF, botany, self care and well make it) then it's a decent perk and makes self care actually really strong. If I don't need bp then I'll swap WGLF for BT. It's a decent build for altruistic survivors.

    Self Care isn't affected by WMI though?

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923198#Comment_1923198

    It's healing speed, so I'm pretty sure it is. I'm not definite on that but I'm pretty sure it is boosted.

    No they changed it because WMI self care was broken and allowed basically infinite body blocking a killer in a corner with a medkit

  • I only run away If they want to heal right under the hook.

  • Put on sloppy butcher when there's multiple Claudettes so they get to spend even more time on their favourite activity, it's the least you can do.

  • But meg and feng are doing it, why shouldnt claudette too? I just played a game with that perk, did 2 unhooks, and feng just run away and meg started selfcaring in front of me. And now i remember why i dont run this perk more often.

  • I had one self care against infinite tier 3 myers the other night. It's rough.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I'm the bush and the best is me wherever you see a bush there'll always be me

    And me.

  • @vacaman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1923154#Comment_1923154

    100% extra speed vs max 33% from botany. Yes i understand that if the killer has your attention it might be a good idea but ffs, the ammount of times the killer is chasing another guy and the guy that I unhook runs to a corner to self heal when i can heal him 4 times faster than he can himself irritates me. Specially because not only he loses time walking away, i lose time chasing this survivor not knowing what he intends to do.

    Btw the scenario that you posted is not efficient at all. It's much better let him heal you and do the gen together losing 15% efficiency on the gen speed, but increasing it by 100% with the healing of We'll make it than both perform the action at regular speed.

    I use Botany and Desperate Measures. I can selfcare myself pretty fast. not as fast as We'll Make It, but I'm not wasting your time so you can do something productive.

  • I'm a Resilience gamer so no points for u

  • I don't like other people rubbing my back. I can bandage my belly myself, thank you.