Giving Spectators the Option to View Killers Perspective While in the Game
I know it's not an option to spectate killer's. It would be great if you can view the killer's perspective in the game. I think it would be pretty cool if the DBD developers would add this as an option.
What do you think? Good or Bad.
Comments
Horrible idea. You must be new to this game in order to think this is a good idea.
Bad, mainly because of how the SWF groups will take advantage of it.
Warning: You're gonna get a lot of heat from people who don't like how powerful SWF already are, just thought I'd let you know
Yes, let's make SWF even more broken. I don't just want them to tell their friends if I have blood warden/noed/whatever perks, I also want them to know exactly where I am/looking/etc.
10/10, bhvr hire this user.
No, this wouldn't be good for the game. If the person spectating is on coms with the other survivors, they can tell their friends exactly where the killer is and what they do at all times.
if you made it to where you cant spectate when in a swf lobby then yeah that would be great. people would still probably add people in game just to tell them things.
I can bet 1 chosen survivor would instantly run to the killer and then kill himself on the hook.
NO
Hags/Trapper traps will still be affected, an the survivors expectating the killer could tell their friends where generators and totems are
Yeah, no.
This might be the worst thing I've ever seen suggested (troll "suggestions" notwithstanding), and that's saying something.
Best bait i've ever seen in this forum, thx man!
As interesting as it would be to spectate the killer (as people have thoroughly mentioned about the potential abuse this would have), I too would have to say nay on this idea. The only possible benefit (for me) to spectate the killer is to learn strategies I can adapt so I can become a better survivor and killer. However, for this idea, I would rather a "playback" option to view the match from start to finish if I want to learn strategies.
Christ, I'm new to this game and see why that is a horrible idea. Please don't lump them in with us newbies. We don't want 'em.
Im, sure there are a ton of stream snippers and toxic swf groups out there that would cheer on this idea , but for me ill say …..what part of no didn't they understand , the n or the o ?
The only way this would be viable is if there was a delay of between 1-3 minutes like League Of Legends does with their spectator mode.
It'd be a nice option when doing video playback to be able to see a perspective from each person as well but given p2p that's probably not possible.
I do not need to say why this idea would completely ruin the game since others have clearly stated the reason before me however may I just say IN NO WORLD DID YOU MAKE ME!
This idea is so very very wrong and game breaking.
If you want to see games from killer perspective watch someone who streams playing killer.
@wafflemaker
Now if they added a way to save replays of the match this would help spot hackers on PC and it could offer you a way to learn what you did wrong/right during a match, what your teammates did wrong/right during the match AND offer a Killer view. I think this would be more what you are looking for.
^.^ Cheers!