Sweet, toxic SWF tears. Also is this racism?
So, usual story: I 4K'd what I assume was a three person SWF and was rewarded with sweet, salty tears. In case anyone's wondering, I sure as hell did not camp or tunnel. I go out of my way to do neither of those things, but two of the survivors just swarmed the damn basement when I hooked one of them, I can't be expected to just ignore them all. I do feel bad about that matchmaking though, that kinda sucks...
But that's not what I'm posting this for. That "American dog comment"... Well, first of all I'm not American, but interesting assumption, and second of all, is that "American Dog" comment considered racism? If so, where do I send this screenshot so the salty racist gets banned?
Edit: Literally on posting this I realized this might not be the right category to post this in, so... My bad :/

Comments
Last I checked, American isn't a race.
Nah, it's not racism
So... we're allowed to insult people for being American?
I mean, you can still easily report them for what they said in the chat. I assume/hope you did.
I sure did :P
I'm just unsure where to send screenshot evidence and such
You don't really need to in this case, though, because the chat log automatically is saved and sent to them when reported.
It isn't racism, just your garden variety bigotry.
I'm pretty sure there is a word for specifically hating someone based on nationality but its not really in fashion for reasons I don't feel like being flamed for talking about.
It is however still bigotry and prejudice. Report it.
As well posts like this aren't good. If those people are on the forum you have essentially told them they won. The goal is to make you react, because reacting means they had an affect on you. This post just proves they did.
"Are you American?"
######### kinda stupid question is that?
Not saying they're not being an #########, just that that's literally not racism.
Just ye olde classic bigotry.
Yes.
Ah, alrighty, I getcha
Only if you're British
Is it because of the tea incident?
I find it funny because they are clearly smurfing too. They are trying to bully killers and they can't even do that right.
Quite possibly
If you believe a user has said something that's against the rules, please report them in the game. For more information read here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules