Group Surrender Option
Im sure I’m not the only one who has been held hostage by the killer or if you are the killer, other survivors. For example, my last match I was downed by Ghostface, who left me then went and downed the last survivor. At that point I believe there needs to be an option where the survivors can agree to surrender and quit wasting time. Cause if the Killer wants, he can just hold you hostage and let you bleed out for minutes.
As for the Killer, once the exit gate is open and all but one or two are out, who are full health, the Killer should have the option to surrender. Cause 9 times out of 10 the two survivors are at the gate tbagging and trolling. And if you don’t walk over there and give them what they want, then they just hold the match hostage till the last minute.
Comments
That would be very nice, but you already now the devs, they don't care about these things.
actually now, there might be a chance it might happen.
Theres a knockoff DBD game in mobile that I use to play that had a similar group surrender option. They could do something like that.
for survivors that is a good feature but when your playing killer and winning it would feel very unsatisfying.
Also swf could just use that to safely dc when they get a killer too good for them.
I wish the devs would finally implement the husk mechanic where a survivor who disconnects (or surrenders/concedes) leaves behind a soulless husk that the killer can still mori or hook. Survivors can DC to deny the killer hooks and achievements/challenges, and I've had some do it knowingly just to be spiteful (they messaged me to tell me as much, so this isn't guessing).
I remember when they introduced EGC i wanted them to give the EGC timer sacrifice animation to survivor who dc
still would like that tbh
I think such a feature would have a negative impact on game health overall. My vote goes against.
Although I agree with having this option, it will deny extra bloodpoints in some situations.
If all 4 of you are down on the ground & "surrender" before the killer can hook you, that's similar to DC'ing because you're denying them bloodpoints. Same goes with a killer surrendering when survivors are looking around the map for hatch, totems, etc.
Yes but then what if the killer is a dick and wants to just let people bleed out? Hold us hostage in a match for like five minutes or more or else get punished if we DC? Or if the survivors just hide and don’t do gens and hold the killer hostage in a match.
This. It would just be a stepped-up lobby doge. The potential for abuse by SWF would be too much. For survivors you will bleed out, the time is not infinite. For killers you have perks to find them.
I agree & wouldn't mind something like this coming to the game because it would reduce the chances of the game being held hostage, but until it is addressed as to how it would work in a fair way, I don't see it happening anytime soon.