Jane. I love her personality and she's really pretty. She's also only one of 2 female survivors that has a unique body structure. All of the female survivors have the same body structure apart from Jane and Elodie.
Jane. I love her personality and she's really pretty. She's also only one of 2 female survivors that has a unique body structure. All of the female survivors have the same body structure apart from Jane and Elodie.
they dont all have the same body type, lol. laurie is extremely skinny compared to the others, as well as feng. kate has larger hips and chest. meg has a very small chest and is built more muscular. thats just a few.
It was Claud but then I started playing Kate and I noticed I'm not being tunneled or camped as much. Nothing changed with how I play. Same loadout too. People just hate Claud
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ashy Slashy.
It's either Adam or Dwight for me. Depends on whether I'm planning to play seriously, or just mess around and have fun.
Feng
My mains are: David, Cheryl, and Felix. Although I play Cheryl a little more than the others.
Jane main!
I definitely give Dweet the most love out of all of the survivors. I mean, he obviously deserves it. Look at him!
Take a wild guess
I'm a Meghead
Cheryl Mason
I have been switching my main between Cheryl, Felix, and Elodie for a while now
My favorite is Kate.
I main Nea, Cheryl, and Kate. But I play Cheryl more than the others.
Jeff.
I like Dwight of course, and I also play Jane, Feng, Meg and Ace often.
Nea Karlson
I main Cheryl because I am a huge fan of the Silent Hill games
Jane. I love her personality and she's really pretty. She's also only one of 2 female survivors that has a unique body structure. All of the female survivors have the same body structure apart from Jane and Elodie.
The dectective, tapp my boi.
Zarina, for her backstory, as well as David for the same reason
Ace Visconti baby, what can I say? I'm just a very lucky guy... I'm sure some of it will rub off on you. ๐๐
cheryl <3
Feng all the way
If you don't play as Ace why do you even play?
RIght now it's Nea for me because I still need to level up Jake and Steve <3
I am forever loyal to Steve
I play a lot of them.
Claudette and Kate.
Nancy Wheeler :3
Jake, yes you finally found one.
Zarina is the only survivor with any fashion sense. Either that or leopard print Ace, so I can hopefully seduce the killer with my sensual style.
*vomits*
I play a lot of the characters, but if we're choosing one, Cheryl. Silent Hill is a classic.
Meg/Yui
they dont all have the same body type, lol. laurie is extremely skinny compared to the others, as well as feng. kate has larger hips and chest. meg has a very small chest and is built more muscular. thats just a few.
my wifey, ofc! I love Meg, she's got some cute outfits and hairstyles plus she's a baddie ๐
S to the T to the V to the E
If you don't main Steve then you only bring keys
I am such a poet
EDIT: Wait I forgot the first E
i dont really main anyone, i kind of just play whoever i feel like playing
but anyways heres who i play the most to least
ash (for some reason i become so much better at the game when im playing ash, he also has sick voice lines in the lobby)
quentin (killers usually dont tunnel a poor quentin due to how rare they are)
nea (bl is fun, the fact that im playing nea makes the killer not even want to chase me)
david (my former main, it genuinely makes me shed tears thinking about how many memories we've had with together)
tapp (i love his perks, really stealthy and pretty much no one plays him so killers usually underestimate tapps)
dwight (i have some spicy cosmetics on him)
laurie (i run the meta on her and usually play her if i feel sweaty)
meg (same as laurie)
bill (he has no cosmetics and hes really loud)
claudette (i ######### hate claudettes more than anything, especially p3 ones)
jake (he isnt anything special and i dont have a lot of perks on him, cant see why everyone loves jakes)
It was Claud but then I started playing Kate and I noticed I'm not being tunneled or camped as much. Nothing changed with how I play. Same loadout too. People just hate Claud
Claudette, Feng, Meg, Ashy Slashy, Dwight
Had been gone for about 6 months so am back working on Scoops Ahoy Steve!