solo game mode or the killer should know how many players playing on SWF?

Play against a SWF is very unfair too much information makes a unbalanced game.

I think the devs don't want to include a new game mode competitive with solo survivors because they know that few killers would agree to play against premades.

For this reason I ask the devs to include some kind of notification for the killer to know how many players play on SWF.

In the meantime I'm going to continue dodging lobbys when multiple survivors enter at the same time and later I checking their friends list.

Comments

  • OMG and people complain that one side is screaming for nerfs, and all the forums are crying about SWF.

    Look, not all SWF is that good. 4 optimal solo survivors will play just as efficiently as a 4 man swf. Probably better because they won't be overly altruistic.

    Secondly, this is two fold. IF, you are facing a majority of SWFs, then that indicates the majority of the player base prefer to SWF, meaning it won't be nerfed. If you aren't playing a majority of SWF, then why cry about it.

    Look, every red rank killer deals with SWFs daily. They are not all tournament level players, and often are quite predictable in their altruism.

    If you are losing as killer, more than you are winning, well you are doing it wrong.

  • This game won’t ever have a mode for SWF or solo. There is no way for them to detect if people are together or not. It simply won’t happen. Regardless of what far fetched ideas these forums will suggest it won’t happen. People need to just stop.

  • I can't believe people still complain about SWF this many years into the game , yea I know it didn't start out being allowed but do you want to go back to one hour que times because survivors keep dodging lobbies to end up with their friends? And before someone says it didn't happen that's actually exactly what happened and though they said swf was always intended they never added it until that started becoming a issue and they realized it was the best path to go down business wise and community wise otherwise this game would've never made consoles and just died.

  • Some killers just want to have free wins. If killers win rate is as high as stats show, even going against all these SWF groups, it would skyrocket to like 99% if they could only go against solos.

  • @Clevite said:

    OMG and people complain that one side is screaming for nerfs, and all the forums are crying about SWF.

    Look, not all SWF is that good. 4 optimal solo survivors will play just as efficiently as a 4 man swf. Probably better because they won't be overly altruistic.

    Secondly, this is two fold. IF, you are facing a majority of SWFs, then that indicates the majority of the player base prefer to SWF, meaning it won't be nerfed. If you aren't playing a majority of SWF, then why cry about it.

    Look, every red rank killer deals with SWFs daily. They are not all tournament level players, and often are quite predictable in their altruism.

    If you are losing as killer, more than you are winning, well you are doing it wrong.

    Thank you person with spirit as your avatar for killer tips

    @LeleLP said:

    This game won’t ever have a mode for SWF or solo. There is no way for them to detect if people are together or not. It simply won’t happen. Regardless of what far fetched ideas these forums will suggest it won’t happen. People need to just stop.

    There is definitely a way to detect SWF. Why this won't happen? because nobody will play against them. Why? Because SWF is op and even if you can deal with it you are so stressed you don't want to play this game anymore

  • @LeleLP said:

    This game won’t ever have a mode for SWF or solo. There is no way for them to detect if people are together or not. It simply won’t happen. Regardless of what far fetched ideas these forums will suggest it won’t happen. People need to just stop.

    How is there "no way for them to detect if people are together"? I think the only reason they dont show it is bc too many killer would dodge.

  • @Clevite said:

    OMG and people complain that one side is screaming for nerfs, and all the forums are crying about SWF.

    Look, not all SWF is that good. 4 optimal solo survivors will play just as efficiently as a 4 man swf. Probably better because they won't be overly altruistic.

    Secondly, this is two fold. IF, you are facing a majority of SWFs, then that indicates the majority of the player base prefer to SWF, meaning it won't be nerfed. If you aren't playing a majority of SWF, then why cry about it.

    Look, every red rank killer deals with SWFs daily. They are not all tournament level players, and often are quite predictable in their altruism.

    If you are losing as killer, more than you are winning, well you are doing it wrong.

    I choose who want to play against but if u play swf I just leave the lobby.

    Always I check the list of friends and when supose many survivors are on swf I dodge the lobby, my problem is when some survivors has private profiles.

  • @Clevite said:

    OMG and people complain that one side is screaming for nerfs, and all the forums are crying about SWF.

    Look, not all SWF is that good. 4 optimal solo survivors will play just as efficiently as a 4 man swf. Probably better because they won't be overly altruistic.

    Secondly, this is two fold. IF, you are facing a majority of SWFs, then that indicates the majority of the player base prefer to SWF, meaning it won't be nerfed. If you aren't playing a majority of SWF, then why cry about it.

    Look, every red rank killer deals with SWFs daily. They are not all tournament level players, and often are quite predictable in their altruism.

    If you are losing as killer, more than you are winning, well you are doing it wrong.

    what red rank killers? enough have decided to stop playing at least for a while that even rank 15s are having their solos at least and sometimes event heir swf groups thrown at them almost as soon as they're below 16 and in the general pool.

  • I'm fine with swf. Most of them aren't bully squads, and regardless of the killer I play I do have the potential to beat them as long as they're not gen rushing as fast as they can.

  • Since killers get to see the survivors in the lobby I don't see why they don't add an SWF icon on top of the heads of anyone in SWF. Might help the killer choose to tunnel those instead of the poor Solo Qs.

    Or it might do the opposite.... killer may choose to tunnel the "easy" Solo Q first to eliminate them.

    Whatever. I don't mind giving the killer more info. I also want to make life harder for SWF players so I rather they get outed in game.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    I can't believe people still complain about SWF this many years into the game , yea I know it didn't start out being allowed but do you want to go back to one hour que times because survivors keep dodging lobbies to end up with their friends? And before someone says it didn't happen that's actually exactly what happened and though they said swf was always intended they never added it until that started becoming a issue and they realized it was the best path to go down business wise and community wise otherwise this game would've never made consoles and just died.

    If developers do not want to remove or balance playing with friends they should at least notify the killer how many survivors play on SWF.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915823#Comment_1915823

    Thank you person with spirit as your avatar for killer tips

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915833#Comment_1915833

    There is definitely a way to detect SWF. Why this won't happen? because nobody will play against them. Why? Because SWF is op and even if you can deal with it you are so stressed you don't want to play this game anymore

    What this boils down to is killers not wanting to go against people that are actually coordinated and they don’t want that. Killers believe people shouldn’t be allowed to play with their friends because of it and that’s what’s sad.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    Since killers get to see the survivors in the lobby I don't see why they don't add an SWF icon on top of the heads of anyone in SWF. Might help the killer choose to tunnel those instead of the poor Solo Qs.

    Or it might do the opposite.... killer may choose to tunnel the "easy" Solo Q first to eliminate them.

    Whatever. I don't mind giving the killer more info. I also want to make life harder for SWF players so I rather they get outed in game.

    Every time I see a strong reaction against it I can't help but make the logical assumption they at least sometimes play swf, I can't think of any other reason to have a big problem with it. I'm not afraid I'll get dodged basically. If somebody is afraid of being dodged they must feel guilty about something.

  • @LeleLP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915850#Comment_1915850

    What this boils down to is killers not wanting to go against people that are actually coordinated and they don’t want that. Killers believe people shouldn’t be allowed to play with their friends because of it and that’s what’s sad.

    SWF is fun for one side with cost of fun for another. Should that be the case? Hell no, Killers are not their clowns and game is not circus

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915823#Comment_1915823

    Thank you person with spirit as your avatar for killer tips

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915833#Comment_1915833

    There is definitely a way to detect SWF. Why this won't happen? because nobody will play against them. Why? Because SWF is op and even if you can deal with it you are so stressed you don't want to play this game anymore

    Don't see what an Avatar has to do with anything. But I have played since 2017, I play all killers. I guess you need this information.....

  • @LeleLP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915850#Comment_1915850

    What this boils down to is killers not wanting to go against people that are actually coordinated and they don’t want that. Killers believe people shouldn’t be allowed to play with their friends because of it and that’s what’s sad.

    I think survivors can play with friends but not with me.

    For this reason I ask for the game notify me how many players are on swf.

  • @pandorayr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915909#Comment_1915909

    I think survivors can play with friends but not with me.

    For this reason I ask for the game notify me how many players are on swf.

    I mean, this will never happen, but just because I am curious - what happens when you see that you are playing against 4 Solos and still get beaten easily? Your excuse why you are not as good as you think you are is gone, will you accept it then or will you search for the next excuse?

  • @pandorayr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915823#Comment_1915823

    I choose who want to play against but if u play swf I just leave the lobby.

    Always I check the list of friends and when supose many survivors are on swf I dodge the lobby, my problem is when some survivors has private profiles.

    That is fair enough, and something that killers can use to dodge lobbies they suspect are SWFs

  • @SocialDistomancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915823#Comment_1915823

    what red rank killers? enough have decided to stop playing at least for a while that even rank 15s are having their solos at least and sometimes event heir swf groups thrown at them almost as soon as they're below 16 and in the general pool.

    I know a lot of killers have left. Killer gets old after awhile. It is a constant dog fight. I myself am just trying to stop my 4k obsession and play a little more relaxed. I still enjoy playing killer, I like the challenge, and you get to experiment more with different powers. Something that is not available to survivors. But, there are a few of us old killers hanging in here.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915859#Comment_1915859

    I know a lot of killers have left. Killer gets old after awhile. It is a constant dog fight. I myself am just trying to stop my 4k obsession and play a little more relaxed. I still enjoy playing killer, I like the challenge, and you get to experiment more with different powers. Something that is not available to survivors. But, there are a few of us old killers hanging in here.

    yeah 4k is way too serious an expectation, iirc it used to be the way to gett he achievements actually (seen people complaining about ratings and getting achievements since I came back so I assume it's different now probably to make those easier ironically) so it wasn't intended to be a very common one thing once survivors figured the game out enough. I've seen a lot of people complaina bout the hatch, but it helps a player that lands on a ######### team not to mention int he horror movies it's common somebody makes it alive to be traumatized lol.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915938#Comment_1915938

    I mean, this will never happen, but just because I am curious - what happens when you see that you are playing against 4 Solos and still get beaten easily? Your excuse why you are not as good as you think you are is gone, will you accept it then or will you search for the next excuse?

    No excuses when I lose against random survivors I think in a very legitimate way but against SWF I don't think so..