Public Service Announcment
Oinkers is T H I C C. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reported for having a Myers profile pic and your name beginning with that fat “L”.
we discuss the game, not whichever streamer you have a crush on.
dont make a followup thread about what kind of cheese you like. we dont care.
also, if you continue insulting people, you will have to leave.
welcome to dead by daylight
is going to warrant a semi-passive aggressive response from me. Trust me, if I was insulting you, it’d be pretty brutal.
@Lowbei @DarkWo1f997

he will most likely go harass another member
This is glorious
They've taken over for @RSB and @Vietfox for cutest couple now.
I miss that too.
Yeah he is special. He could just had reported the thread and leave, instead came over and commented. Probably just looking for attention.
Okay.
PS: remember to @me if u want me to get the notification. Replies from cellphones don't send it by default.
you will feel better tomorrow timmy
WOW!!!
OP just said "the Oinkers is T H I C K"
didn't you get it..?
"OINK"ers....? pig...? no one?
Really we are insulting over a topic started with "Oinkers"...??
My god i feel old somehow...
for the OP: Spirit is T H I C K E R!
rofl you keep responding
really funny that you think that when someone says “youre only posting to get the last word”, that anyone who posts afterwards is doing that. thats not how forums work.
be sure not to post after this, lol jk thats dumb.
if you are still butthurt later, feel free to post on my profile, you wont be the first