Who is the Hottest DBD Survivor
Quentin... I don't deny it
Quentin... I don't deny it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Felix can definitely pull both genders if he wanted to.
Felix with the aviator glasses makes me swoon.
Steve in his work uniform, his tush is too cute.
David has a nice body, but it looks like a cat went full on demonic and beat the crap out of his face.
Claudette is the cutest and my main, I dunno if I would consider her hot tho.
I would say Felix for the men and Cheryl for the women. If Jane had a higher polygon count and better textures, then she would be a contender.
For when a cosmetic of Jane in a bikini?
Bill
/thread
Quentin.
Dwight :)
I´d say Kate for Obvious reasons, but beauty has many faces. I think Feng and Jane have a lot going for them as well.
Felix. Hands down.
David. End of discussion.
Is a love.
absolutely vommy mommy, a tall woman wearing a dress AND a dope crown??? Literal queen <3
But don´t forget to bring anti-emetics, they might come in handy ;-)
Yep
Female: Jane by far with elodie in second
Male: Quentin I know I’ll get hate for this but I love him personally. Honourable mention goes to Jeff for the hair and beard!
Nea
David King. Enough said.
i thought this was survivors.
side note but I personally don’t understand how people can find a half plagued walking STD attractive but I won’t judge
I dunno, I feel a one piece will accentuate her curves and make her even more appealing. Like what they wore on Baywatch but dark red.
A bikini would be better imo, but either would be great albeit quite distracting.
Good loopers would choose her more! I dunno if I would get in trouble or not, but google image search sequin one piece swimsuit. It would be fire on her. She'll sparkle and run while looking bootyful.
Don’t give my brain ideas
Dam these would indeed be a great asset for her to have. I´d love it.
I need to get an iPad so I can get back into digital painting. I'd come up with some really good cosmetics for this game. Behavior would make a killing with me on their design team.
Quentin
Not the Dbd Quentin
Have I told yall it's Quentin
New cosmetic looks great!
I would give a kidney for his face in the game
Imo the only reason they would have not done it is because everyone would main Quentin and no other survivor would ever be used
Jeff, and if you think otherwise, you're lying to yourself.
Cheryl and Felix
Laurie in those mom jeans. YOWZA!!
Yui, Everything about her style is perfect
"Aww #########, here we go again."
As a straight guy, I'm going with Cheryl. She's cute, and even though I don't know much about Silent Hill lore, she seems like a nice girl. Jane and Kate are honorable mentions.
For fun, if I was gay, I'd go with Dwight.
David and Quentin have nice bodies, but Felix has a nice face. David final answer.
I will only briefly consider any arguments before deciding my own opinion is superior.
Steve!
Quentin, obviously. His brain has so many wrinkles that it spread to his face, and everybody knows that smart is sexy.
Just kidding, I would literally let Bill choke me. Total daddy.
I will never give up my Claudette. NEVAR!!!!!!!!
Apparently gastrointestinal fetishes are a real thing, google "Cleveland steamer" if you're mentally prepared for the 10th ring of hell
Jeff is more like your best friend more than someone I’d find attractive. I do love him though
You learn something new every day🤮
Ever since playing through Silent Hill 3 I've had a small crush on Cheryl, so I'd say her.
As for the original characters I'd say Kate.
No opinion on the Doods
My opinion on this changes weekly. Imo the most handsome male survivor is Adam, with Felix as a close second. Jeff is pretty, too, and I have a newfound appreciation for Ash. So one of those guys.
As for girls... all of them are pretty in different ways. Elodie is gorgeous, Cheryl is beautiful, Jane is stunning... I think Yui is the hottest.
her style is nice, but her face? Ehh not so much.
Also, she needs to stop putting hairspray in her hair because the permanent curve to the side is unrealistic and my OCD doesn't like it.
This is the only right awnser.
Fem Survs: Jane, Cheryl, Lisa Garland, Elodie, Kate
Male Survs: Felix, David, Adam
Female Killers: Julie (Legion), Plague, Spirit
Male Killers: Pyramid, Trapper, Myers
yeah maybe but at least she’s pretty in the trailer
Elodie and Kate, a perfect balance of chocolate and vanilla.
Though I main Heather (Cheryl) because Silent Hill. I'd say Heather would be in the number 1 spot if in-game she actually looked like the promo art.
Dweet of course.