What survivor perks do you use?
I use Dead Hard, We’re Gonna Live Forever, Self Care and Dark Sense
I use Dead Hard, We’re Gonna Live Forever, Self Care and Dark Sense
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i use self care, sprint burst (usually unless im in the mood for another exhaustion perk), Adrenaline, and a few options for my last (Were gonna live forever if im trying to get alot of BP, Plunderers if im trying to get some good items, or ace in the hole if im trying to get add-ons, and urban evasion when im not doing any of those)
Might get one of the Adam perks but I'm currently taking a break. The new tomb raider just came out and destiny 2 was free on psplus hahaha
I don't have a set build yet, but I currently have No Mither, Resilience, Deja Vu, and Plunderer's Instinct.
I plan to eventually get Tenacity to help with No Mither, but I'm not sure ultimately what the fourth perk will be. I like Leader (bonus on top of Resilience), Boil Over (slightly improved chances of wiggling out), or Spine Chill (killer detection).
My main build on Ace is as follows
Bond
Open-Handed
Urban Evasion
Self Care
The ultimate in knowing where all my teammates are, who's going for a save, who's being chased, and who is about to bring an angry present to my position is invaluable to me.
Bond
Leadership
Urban Evasion
Self Care
On Kate : We're Gonna Live Forever, Self Care, Urban Evasion and Borrowed Time.
On Meg : Adrenaline, Urban Evasion, We'll Make it and Self Care
On Claudette : We'll Make It, Urban Evasion, Borrowed Time and Self Care
I've been using SC, Resilience, BT and empathy/small game lately
Iron Will, Dead Hard, Quick and Quiet and Deliverance.
Well, here we go :
Toxic, really toxic Nea= Sprint Burst, Decisive Strike, Urban Evasion, Self Care
Somewhat toxic Meg=Sprint Burst, Borrowed Time, Urban Evasion, Self Care
2 days ago build i had on Kate, and i still use it = No Mither, Urban Evasion, Calm Spirit, Tenacity
And on Feng, well = Balanced Landing, Iron Will, Self Care, We'll Make It
Bond
Premonition
Either Dead hard or Borrowed. I can virtually use anything to test out in this slot
Self Care
Sprint Burst
Bond
4th can vary, Alert, Iron Will, Plunderer, Stake Out, We'll make it
I have three separate builds for my main three survivors
Meg:
Sprint Burst
Self Care
Adrenaline
Empathy
Claudette:
Self Care
Iron Will
Calm Spirit
Quick and Quiet
Nea:
Self Care
Urban Evasion
Balanced Landing
Dark Sense
Self Care is kind of a must have...
Lithe, Lightweight, Self-Care, Urban Evasion
Dark Sense
Urban Evasion
Iron Will
Premonition
No Mithar
Object of Obsession
Empathy
Deadhard
Boil over is definitely only useful based on the map and if you plan around setting it up. I've been having more and more games where the killer will realize I'm going to wiggle out. So they just drop me and take off or won't even pick me up. I've even gotten hate mail because I wouldn't let the killer hook me lol.
Depends on my survivor.
Feng: Deja Vu, Technician, Lithe, self care.
Nea: Deja Vu, Lithe, Urban Evasion, self care.
Don't have anyone else I've leveled much. Looking forward to teaching Window of opportunity. Sprint Burst will come after Urban Evasion gets teachable.
Wglf instead of bond for points.
Window of Opportunity
Bond
Exhaustion perk (usually Dead Hard, but could also be Sprint Burst or Lithe)
Literally any other perk; I like to switch things up. Frequent ones are: Self Care, WGLF, Plunderer's Instinct, We'll Make It, and Borrowed Time.
We'll Make It and Lithe I use as soon as I get them. I'll sometimes run Kindred (2 or 3), Botany Knowledge/SC as a pair, Urban Evasion, Plunderer's, Open Handed in conjunction with Kindred 3, Empathy. Depends on what I feel like doing. WGLF I use when playing full Doctor mode with WMI, Botany, Empathy. So I can heal people, get those unhooks, and not be a dick about farming WGLF stacks. Normally try to take a medkit too for those times you need seriously fast healing.
I'm still working on Prestiges for my Survivors though, so mostly it's up to RNGesus to decide my loadout. Currently using SC, SB, Kindred 2, and We'll Make It as I level my Laurie since that's the best build I can make out of the scrap I have. Dislike SB, but I have no other exhaustion Perks so might as well use it.
Bond and Iron Will, basically. The second two perks are just whatever I feel like, but its usually a rotation of Dance With Me, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Urban Evasion, Lightweight and We'll Make It.
I don't use DS, Self-care, Sprint Burst or any of those perks.
nearly always lithe, urban evasion and bond.
and than one of the following perks, we'll make it, kindred or adrenaline.
Lithe - Bond - Urban Evasion and one of these, Adrenaline, Kindred or We'll Make It
Bill - WGLF / Borrowed Time / We'll Make It / Empathy
Jake - Iron Will / Calm Spirit / ??? / ???
I like IW+CS a lot even if it's just silly.
Self care - Sprint burst - Urban evasion - Empathy
This is my typical build as I like to mostly sneak around and fix gens, but also heal people and get hook rescues too.
Self-Care
Dead Hard mostly but sometimes Balanced Landing/Lithe
WGLF, Borrowed Time.
Claudette- Self Care, Calm Spirit, Iron Will, Urban Evasion or either Quick and Quiet
Nea- Urban Evasion, Balanced Landing, Self Care, and Empathy
Those are my three mains
• I prefer Lithe over SB
• Self Care is a must-have because I Solo
• I like WoO to gain information before a chase so I know where to go when one starts and also where to go after that pallet/vault has been used
• I like to use Boil Over more than DS as it isn’t toxic and it’s easy to escape when inside buildings
Feng: Lithe, Self Care, Urban Evasion, Premontion
• I like to use a more stealthy style of play when playing as Feng
• I also like to have a “detecting” perk on her
• I still have yet to replace Premontion with Spine Chill, but I might just use my Lvl. 3 Alert when the buff comes
Meg: Adrenaline, Lithe, Self Care, Borrowed Time
• I like the comeback opportunities that Adrenaline offers
• I wanted to have a “give” perk in this build as most of everything else is beneficial only to me
• I also kind of want to get Vigil to make her more speedy
Claudette: Self Care, Botany Knowledge Empathy, Kindred
• Full out support/healer play-style, might remove Kindred with something else later on
Laurie: Lithe, Self Care, Decisive Strike, We’ll Make It
• 100% Toxic Mode when playing her
• Might Replace DS later on
Typically, the three set perks for the survivor and then a fourth that sounds fun.
Balance Landing
Self-Care
Adrenaline
We'll Make it or Hope
I have been weaning myself off SC due to the upcoming changes, and now that they are in effect I'm using
Balance Landing
We'll Make it
Botany
Adrenaline
Bond
Autodidact
WGLF/Wake Up!
A perk that i wanna run this match
Dead hard / Sprint burst
Self Care
WGLF
We will make it / Borrowed Time
Self Care and Adrenaline always. Switch between: Sprint Burst, Kindred, Borrowed Time, and Urban Evasion for my other two.
Urban Evasion, Self care, Sprint burst, Lithe
stealthy and fast great with alexs toolbox for a little discrete demolition
Been using Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Sprint Burst, and Small Game. Pretty much for quick finding hex totems and being sneaky and I find the healing nerf to be extensively long for self care or pharmacy to heal up.