The Counter To Camping Has Been Here All Along
Since none of you understand what I mean, I’m putting it in here that this is a reference to the escape phase. The solution to campers while OBJ is active is to just go nuts with gens. I’m sorry that I wasn’t clear on that.
Camping is very easy to counter. You deal with it the exact same way as a hatch standoff.
Camping is very easy to counter. You deal with it the exact same way as a hatch standoff.
Everyone just swarms the hook, and cancel unhook attempts until the killer strikes someone, that guy bolts and while the killer is on cooldown someone else unhooks and absolutely everyone gets away.
Ive had the game just shy of a month and I already figured this out people. Stop crying and use your brain. Killers don’t need another nerf of any kind whatsoever.
Ive had the game just shy of a month and I already figured this out people. Stop crying and use your brain. Killers don’t need another nerf of any kind whatsoever.
Comments
that doesnt stop the tunneling afterward and there is nothing wrong with camping if anything it helps survivors more than the killer
Only end game though, when exit gates are powered/powering.
They have so many utilities at their disposal. They need to stop whining about a 2 year old problem that no one seems to have managed a solution for. Well, here it is. It works.
Plus if you DO get the grab, they can just unhook and block. Once again, you’ve lost control of the situation because you didn’t time something right or think it through before acting.
That's not a news flash. You can't exactly go for it while expecting every single survivor to know what you are thinking.
This is the exact opposite of what survivors should do against a camper. They should spread out and work on different generators. That is how you punish a camper.... not by feeding them.
So, your solution to camping is to do exactly what most killer mains on here say is the reason why they camp.
Didn't they JUST make it so you could cancel un-hooking attempts? Thought I saw that in the 2.2 patch notes.
The best counter is for the Survivors to continue doing gens if someone is being camped. Sucks for the guy on the hook but it also sucks for the Killer, as it will be an easy win/pip for the three survivors
I dont know how this survivor empowerment started, I don’t understand the logic of it. I just want people to actually try new things before crying on here.
If killers get as much as one more nerf, it’s going to be really bad for the entire community.
I get that you have your reasons for disagreeing, but a lot of people flat out give up because a killer is close to the hook, and it’s like if you’re not even going to try anything then why come to the forums and declare it an issue?
Its happening too too often for it to be ignored. A good majority of the community truly believes that there isn’t a way around it. Playing survivor is a gamble on living, not a guarantee.
They rarely do it because it's quite risky and i would advise it only when the gates are open and someone has BT.
Rank, platform?
Pretty sure you can't stop jumping into the hatch half way through mate
OP is obviously playing at high ranks. If i'm playing killer and camping some idiot survivor, I am getting AT LEAST that kill. If they swarm the hook and fake unhook and stuff, i just pull them off and drop them. Its a mindgame that only works when you play someone who sucks.
XDDDDDDDDD
Camping is toxic and not fair play
STBFL laughs at you right now.
Yea tunneling certainly does exist. It's a legit tactic survivor strongly dislike though. Sometimes survivor's teammate force a killer to tunnel by unhooking their teammates when the killer is near. Sometimes killer's are forced to tunnel because generators are being completed too quick. Sometimes killers tunnel just because they like to tunnel. The bottom line is 3 survivors is much easier to deal with than 4.
If survivor's don't like it, well, sorry about your bad luck I don't like you doing generators so I guess we are even. Your teammates should unhook you when I'm not even 20 meters away. Lol, what do you want me to do, purposely skip the injured guy to avoid being called names and potentially lose?
No it isn't. If the killer camps, the survivors can punish it by repairing gens. If the survivors rush in anyway, then it's their fault if they get rolled.
looping, decisive, sprint burst, adrenaline, hatch? alright.
Now serving "Camping" post number #1467.
Just play good killers as Nurse or Billy and you will not have these problems.
There is no counter for camping and tunneling a survivor. It's not fun for the survivor and everyone to camp, so yeah, camping is a big problem. Looping is also a big problem, but not as big as camping.
Also, when the killer says "GG" and he only camped during the game, it's a little funny..
EDIT: When I say camp it's obvious camp and face camp.
Inb4 Save The Best For Last make you deeply regret your decisions.
In the end, the only people who are able to coordinate it like that are SWF lobbies and nobody likes those, because they can't behave themselves most of the time and tbag when they think they accomplished something
There is no need for a "Counter to Camping" because Camping Is Not a Problem. The devs have said as much, on multiple occassions. As multiple people have already said in this thread, the way to counter camping is doing gens. If more people would simply do this instead of throwing themselves at the hook for those tasty altruism points, you'd see far less camping.