Yamaoka Estate is very survivor sided
So much clutter, makes tracking extremely difficult compared to other maps, without taking away any of the advantages the other maps have.
So much clutter, makes tracking extremely difficult compared to other maps, without taking away any of the advantages the other maps have.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh the map has no exploitable "infinite spot" (aka long loop), so we make it terrible for killer to "make up for it".
Are you even serious??
I don't feel this map is particularly one sided for either killer or survivor. Pretty balanced map really.
I'll admit, at first I really didn't like this map, but I think with the proper perks it'll be fine. The big downside is you don't know which map you'll get, so in order to do well on it you either need to burn an offering to get this map while you've got a detection appropriate loadout, or you equip a loadout that is sub optimal for other maps just in case you get this.
Its difficult. Maybe I should play more survivor so I can see both sides, I mostly only play killer.
Complains about looping, infinites, too many pallets, gets what he wanted still complains about it. Well guess what you'd better get used to it if you want looping gone and killers to be the dominant power role. Because you're going to actually have to use what you accuse survivors of not using by looping.
Now certain killers have a hard time on this map but Freddy, Pig, Trapper, Hag, Rin, Jumpscare Myers, are all doing extremely well on here. I've even seen Billy's and Leatherfaces do extremely well on that map.
The only one that has a hard time consistently is Huntress with darkest moonlight and thicker fog.
Are you aware that "darkest moonlight" isn't working anymore?
It's just a wasted offering…. but hey, your the pro. thumbup
I think it is pretty balanced. It is hard to find spots to evade the killer in my opinion.
Yeah I had a P3 claudette try to be really annoying as well.
They were found, hard camped and smoked.
At what rank?
Sounds like noobstomping.
If you main Freddy you are "special" anyway.^^
The map is survivor sided because of how damn big and cluttered it is. There are still some damn good pallet looping spots on the map. I honestly wouldn't mind the same looping-oriented gameplay if it meant that Blendettes couldn't just crouch and pass off as a damn bush all the time lmao.
Works fine on older maps spirit release.
It's obviously not a wasted offering if it still works on older maps, but hey you're the pro that seems to know it all yet still fails with the Ad Hominems..
It's always noob stomping if a killer you call trash gets a 4k, it's never the killer worked for those kills or actually used skills.
That map is so survivor sided ONE claudette and you are lost the game pls delete map