4+1= ?
well fk...
What offering you think they brought?:)
well fk...
What offering you think they brought?:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope Lerys >.>
Haddonfield, I hope you brought a tombstone piece
wrong... try again :)
Haddonfield, definitely, probably even a purple mist offering.
You might just want to go in the basement and face a corner.
wrong :)
wrong lol
The suspense is killing me! What did they bring and how did the match turn out???!
non of you are that evil I guess :( ... unlike those Claudettes
Id guess Yamaoka
Just a little bit more to see what ppl think :)
no, if they actually did, I might have done better :)
Was it a map offering? If so, was it Ormond where their scratch marks all disappeared?
I wish it was just a map offering... lmao, they went all out on me ...
whatever they offered the entity, I’m guessing it wasn’t nearly enough to keep them all from ending up four li’l dead Blendies
They brought a murky reagent lol
offering : ")
I think using shroud here was a mistake ... I am not sure tho, I am not veteran
Never use that shroud , if survivors start separate on gens they're way stronger
2 Murky and one Hazy , sometimes I think survivors have a personal grudge against killers
how do you think the match ended? :')
Back in the days when 4 survivors on the same gen was powerful, that offering had some purpose. Today it's the opposite. 4 people on the same gen is actually good for the killer as opposed to each on their own gen. Anymore than 2 people is just not worth it. The time is better spent finding a different gen.
oh yea, what perks you think they used? lmao
I get the impression you did bad, so DS, UB, DH, and maybe OoO
I am sorry to tell you that you are no where close lol
I'm going to guess they all ran Iron Will, Self-Care, Urban Evasion & Balanced Landing
Woah spot on !!
now, how do you think I did ? lol
I just want you to imagine how the end game chat would look like :)
I would surely watch that match. I think it would be extremely boring or extremely fun, don't know hahahaha
Oooh, I have it recorded but hesitating on whether to upload it or not
3K-4K, survivors who rely on stealth are trash looper, but unless you slug the 2 last, i said 3K cause people like that love to camp hatch till the 3rd die.
Hahaha I faced a blendette squat to a while back.
Fun think about it is everybody brought mist, including me. 😬
Little did they know that the mist came back to bite them because I was playing wraith with all seeing - blood -
They weren't safe anywhere because I would find them no matter how much they blend in 😂
3k would have gotten 4k but I was afraid of the ds on the claud that escaped which turned out she didn't have
I had a game with mayors once where survivors brought the hospital map offering, little did they now I used mirror add-on >:)
Hahaha that is also funny yeah
They were probably on Discord trying to have fun playing hide'n seek I guess.
I've done the same too, it's a very fun thing to do since the generic gameplay of looping/doing gens reaches a point that it's boring, so it's cool to play a "different" game sometimes.
Me and my friends have done this in a Yamaoka with 4 purple mists + stealth builds with pebble to sandbag each other, and the worst the Killer as an Oni xD, but we had so much fun.
Yeah dude, i don't understand why.
Ooh I was late. I would have guessed iron will, urban evasion and calm spirit, but not sure about the last one.
I was Trapper, had a lobby of 3 Toolboxes. I was meme build so whatever, if they want to rush Gen, then I drop a pip, I dont mind.
Offering: Increase hook distance. Now I realize 3 Toolboxes were mean to be Sabo tool, not Gen tool.
My meme build was: Agitation, Madgrit, Iron graps, Monstrous shrine
No matter hook down, body block, a hook is a hook. 3K, 1 escape through hatch
I mean you were using one of the strongest add-on combinations in the game, and managed to kill someone really early based on the points. And blendettes are usually horrible at the game so I'm not really surprised you got a 3K.
Still tho, you got the W that's all that counts.
Obviously it is mist.
I dont think they were meming tho its possible.
I met 3 kinds of stealth players playing this game at high rank :