Why is this still a thing? (Survivors using offerings to pick your killer)

Comments

  • Thanks for advertising the exploit...

  • Holy crap. I didn't even know that was a thing. I mean I know about the offering but for a survivor to have that? That's a load of BS.

  • It require a certain level of ######### to do something like this...

    They're now entitled to choose their killer i guess... LUL

  • Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.

    Lol get a life

  • @Vietfox said:
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.

    Lol get a life

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.
  • That was the fastest load into a match I've ever seen, on console too - seems fishy.

  • You should learn to edit a little better

  • I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

  • @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.

    Lol get a life

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

    Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

  • @HellDescent said:
    You should learn to edit a little better

    You ever try edit on a ps4 :p. Took me like 3min to figure out how to snip the loadscreen heh.

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    You should learn to edit a little better

    You ever try edit on a ps4 :p. Took me like 3min to figure out how to snip the loadscreen heh.

    Shotcut is free and easy to use

  • @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.

    Lol get a life

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

    Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

    Could be easily staged with KYF
  • @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.
    
    
    
    Lol get a life
    

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

    Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

    Could be easily staged with KYF

    Rofl ok you're a loser

  • @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    You should learn to edit a little better

    You ever try edit on a ps4 :p. Took me like 3min to figure out how to snip the loadscreen heh.

    Shotcut is free and easy to use

    It on PSstore? I just used Sharefactory

  • @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

  • And for the future if you want people to believe you post a full video

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

  • @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.
    
    
    
    Lol get a life
    

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

    Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

    Could be easily staged with KYF

    Rofl ok you're a loser

    Rofl ok, i'm a loser for not trusting an edited video in the internet.
    If u had shown the last 7 or 6 seconds of the lobby we would know for sure it wasn't KYF, but it's not there...
  • @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

    They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

  • @HellDescent said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

    They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

    Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

  • @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Yeah like talkin crap on psn about dbd can get ya banned. Funny thing was all those guys raged at me for quitting on psn lol.

  • @HellDescent said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

    They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

    Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

    You act like the killers are the only ones getting hate mail
  • Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

  • Vietfox said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:

    Might_Oakk said:

    @Vietfox said:
    
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.
    
    
    
    Lol get a life
    

    You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

    Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

    Could be easily staged with KYF

    Rofl ok you're a loser

    Rofl ok, i'm a loser for not trusting an edited video in the internet.
    If u had shown the last 7 or 6 seconds of the lobby we would know for sure it wasn't KYF, but it's not there...
    It’s more than likely editing as you say, why would a survivor have a splinter in the first place? They can’t convince me it’s true with all my hours I’ve never once seen that happen
  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Might_Oakk said:

    @HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

    No bans on console mate

    There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

    Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

    They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

    Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

    You need to report the message that they send you directly to sony, don't even bother with in-game reports

  • I hate all of you for very different reasons! :)

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

    Never came across that. First time for everything I guess.

  • TBH, I'm not sure I'm against anything that results in fewer matches against the Spirit.

  • Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

    image

    If u want people to believe you try not to cut scenes, especially the ones which can provide more information like the one from the lobby.
    Also, looks like Adam wasn't ready when the red countdown started. Could that be part of the bug?
  • @Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

    If u want people to believe you try not to cut scenes, especially the ones which can provide more information like the one from the lobby.
    Also, looks like Adam wasn't ready when the red countdown started. Could that be part of the bug?

    It's a well known bug. I'm not going to say how to do it but I'm sure if you looked you could find out how.

  • This bug was reported so long ago. It's console version of hacks.
    btw, you don't get perks or addons to play with the killer. Getting Myers is "good"-ish, as hackers normally pick Freddy to bully

  • @Sarief said:
    This bug was reported so long ago. It's console version of hacks.
    btw, you don't get perks or addons to play with the killer. Getting Myers is "good"-ish, as hackers normally pick Freddy to bully

    Yeah I almost played it but didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Was a 4man Swf pretty sure they way they all msgd me on psn after calling me every name in the book.

  • holy #########, thats a thing? O.o
    guess the devs need to fix their bloodwebs on the survivor side, since these offerings were only supposed to show up for killers... ???

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    @Sarief said:
    This bug was reported so long ago. It's console version of hacks.
    btw, you don't get perks or addons to play with the killer. Getting Myers is "good"-ish, as hackers normally pick Freddy to bully

    Yeah I almost played it but didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Was a 4man Swf pretty sure they way they all msgd me on psn after calling me every name in the book.

    write down their names. Once you encounter them next time, dodge on 8 seconds mark. No need to play with stupid people.

  • Also if that was the case why would they give you such a op killer like myres if your gonna f a killer over use freddy
  • Jack11803 said:

    I hate all of you for very different reasons! :)

    And we love ya two you lovable troll
  • If this is real, then I'd report it to the support right away if I were you, since that would be simple bug exploitation. If it's fake like a lot of people are saying, then you should get a life (only if it's fake)

  • how does a survivor get a secret offering lol?
    he had a offering that conflicted with another and you took advantage of that and Editited the video
    how does a game start with only 3 survivors ready
  • now that I think about lately kilpers have been joining and leaving with no perk 
      I thought nothing of it just a DePiping killer.
    maybe there is a actual glitch that spawns you in as a killer you didnt select .


    the offering BS I don't buy
  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

    Nice things can hurt facts.

  • I want to know how :)

    But its not very smart to summon Michael ouch

  • Cass said:

    I want to know how :)

    But its not very smart to summon Michael ouch

    a Michael with no perks or odd on is pretty easy and I think figured out the glitch

    From what I figured is that they had a offering on in their killers offerings that allowed you to play as Michael.
    They kept readying up and readying pretty fast and it started the game with 3 survivors ready instead of everyone ready.

    when they happened I assume the game got confused and allowed them to put on the offering that allowed you to play as Michael .

    I say that because the offering removes all your addon and perks.
‹ 1 2