Elodie scream is obnoxious
Just turn down the volume at least. I'm talking about the sound she makes when getting hooked in case people can't tell.
Tagged:
Mod
Just turn down the volume at least. I'm talking about the sound she makes when getting hooked in case people can't tell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
she's mid poop screaming 😬
The audio peaks so hard it distorts the audio when she screams. I hate it so much I might buy her and use her when I'm having a bad night in game.
I was playing doctor earlier and went against a 4 x Elodie group.
Dear lord..... my ears will be ringing for days.
According to the team it "Sounds fine" and it's like "Wat @_@ "
I agree, but personally, I think Zarina is worse
It sounds fine for me, one of best voice actors in my opinion
The volume just needs lowered and it's fine. It's sooo loud, lol!
Ash's grunts are louder than her screaming that's saying something isn't it?
Must be just some people cause she's perfectly fine and screams are lower volume than most survivors for me and my friends.
Agreed, she is way too loud. Whenever she gets hooked, it sounds like she is screaming right into my ears.
Her scream has to be one of the ugliest in my opinion. It's like the same guy who voice acted victor voice acted her.
That's funny 😹
Be glad you weren't here at the release in 2016...
Whenever Claudette was hooked, your headphones would pierce a massive hole into your brain.
Killer players literally started smacking Claudettes as soon as they hooked them, to override their hook scream with a normal hit groan.
It was so damn loud, nothing currently in the game comes close to that.
(also frak the 2016 chainsaw volume, my ears bleed from that to this day).
She’s got big lungs... possibly an oversized larynx too
Almost as loud as the bassy sacrifice sfx when the entity pulls lifeless survivors up into the atmosphere.
I will agree it's super loud. Ear splitting tbh
I still think Laurie's is the worst.
Ultra-shrill.
It’s way too loud but the voice and scream on their own are pretty cool and unique.
She's just loud PERIODT! Even when she ain't injured she's moaning.
Now that is one survivor that should have Calm spirit base kit.
The best is on an indoor echoing map
Maybe BHVR is planning on selling hearing aids as another source of income 🤔
They are, just like. . . what's her names, Zolina? Deathslingers survivor. I make sure to smack them when I hook, just to shut them up.
People have reported her scream as a bug because people were like "No way this is intentional" haha.
Mm it's too much yes. I have big problems with tinnitus already thanks.
You should see a doctor
LMAO, I don't have a reply to your comment, I just wanted to highlight it and laugh.
I like her voice its unique, but she is really loud when you hook her, pretty sure its bug
My solution is to hit her as soon as you hook her to stop the screaming. That's what I do against laurie cause her screams make me wanna rip my head off.