No mither buff idea
So I noticed this perk after forgetting about it for like 4 months and currently all you get for useing it is no blood trail and less noise. For being injured yea that's not a bad trade at all.
So what if when running this perk you can recover from exhaustion slightly faster and recover while running. It seems balanced since your always 3 hits from death. What do you guys think, is this a good buff or is it still a trash tier perk.
So what if when running this perk you can recover from exhaustion slightly faster and recover while running. It seems balanced since your always 3 hits from death. What do you guys think, is this a good buff or is it still a trash tier perk.
Comments
I really want a no mither buff, but no, it should have a boost to something tangible. A part of its set. Maybe built in tenacity and unbreakable (already has get up part, I mean add speed too)
100% faster recovery
Can now heal and crawl at the same time
A couple ways I'd buff it are:
-Remove the symbol from the killer's HUD indicating that someone has it.
-Start the match off fine and, once hit, the survivor is not able to heal
And DS was MEANT to be get out of jail card. Doesn’t matter what it’s meant to be. If the original concept is messed up, or useless it needs change. You can already make the game harder by bribing no perks. It’s inclusion is stupid. It needs a buff (no mither)
-Receive 100% BP bonus in Altruistic Actions
I love getting more bloddpounts, but I want this perk to be useful
Since when do you listen to BHVRs lazy excuses? All Perks (on both sides) and Killers should balanced and rewarding.
This on top of some more. This is just quality of life right here, not even a buff
What you want is for No Mither to be made a viable perk that rewards you for taking the challenge. The reward is supposed to be in beating the challenge and still winning like normal. The challenge is the reward in itself. Though for the new generation, that’s not enough. Have to have more, have to be able to make a build around it to be viable.
That’s not what I want. I want it to be a good perk with a drawback to balance out its big bonuses
It was meant to be a hard mode for survivors who want more of a challenge.
It can work well within a SWF group, but other than that it's just as I said above.
It is fine where it is.
Unbuff Wraith and Trapper.
Chester beat me to it, but point still stands; that argument is beyond #########. It’s just terrible
I mean, make em worse sure. I don't personally play them often.
Not sure why you would want to do that though..
Might make some other people kinda pissy.
Wasn't really an argument.
More or less a statement from personal experience.
But whatever you like bud.
You missed the point. You missed it by a mile
If I missed the point. Then why do we talk in such a beat around the bush manor?
If you want a point and answer just tell it and quit talking like a politician.
Your not gonna help anyone talking like that.
The devs make stupid comments constantly. And don’t know their own game. Saying no mither shouldn’t be buffed because “hard mode” is absolutely stupid, just as saying “certain killers should stay trash. Not all should be good”
There we go!
But what exactly would you add to buff it?
You can already fully revive yourself off the ground, and you leave no blood trail.
What else besides making it so your grunts of pain are 100% quieter without going overboard? Cause in all fairness, 50% is pretty much nothing.
Maybe buffing the revive speed off of the ground?
Giving bonus BP? Since people seem to be all about that.
All perks and Killers should be viable. Im not against "hard mode" perks for survivors like Killers got addons like Padded Jaws and Speed Limiters. However its clear that NM wasnt meant to be one evident by the lack of Reward and the compensation of the broken effect by allowing to get back up. It was meant for an alternative playstyle.
"Don't pretend that was hard to get. If it was for you then i'm sorry for your autism."
While I do not have autism, not sure if that was supposed to be a funny joke or not. I did not grasp your poor comparison.
Sorry, but next time lets just keep it plain and simple. This is a community forum, not a court. And we are community members of a game we love dearly, not politicians. No need to be beating around the bush.
"next time lets just keep it plain and simple"
Sorry, maybe I didn't specify. Let's do that right from the start.
I have autism. Don’t do me like that Chester!
Get that through your thick skull. What you want is essentially like picking Dante Must Die mode on Devil May Cry, but you get triple the amount of Green Orb drops from killing demons, as well as get double red orbs to level up faster, double yellow orbs for resurrections if you die.
What’s the damn point of picking hard mode, if they just give you a bunch of free ######### that basically takes the challenge out of even selecting it?
You want buffs on No Mither that counter act the draw backs so basically you aren’t even challenging yourself. Just changing your play style a little.
I didn’t Main Raider in For Honor because he was at all viable. I liked playing as him, even though he was and still is ######### for the most part. I accepted that playing him it was going to be hard. I delt with it.
Not all killers are meant to be viable. Wraith should be unbuffed. Freddy shouldn’t get reworked, Spirits fine
The only thing No Mither needs buffed is either a safeguard for tunneling (perhaps a bleed out timer like with Borrowed Time), or compensation for being tunneled. This perk is wasted if you are pretty much dead the moment the killer finds you.
I think it should have (besides what it already has) 100% silence, 20% faster recovery. Built in tenacity (DOES NOT STACK). Also the quality of life in REMOVING THE MUSIC!
That is the dumbest argument you could possibly make. Though it’s funny how completely blind you are to the variation of “viability”. Completely black and white to you. You act like sticking on No Mither means you’re completely useless as a Survivor.
Are you viable as a Survivor with No Mither? Yes, yes you are. Most of all if you pair it with Dead Hard.
Are you viable as Freddy? Yes, yes you are.
The difference is what level of viable you are. Survivor with No Mither? Very viable, can still do a hell of a lot. Freddy? No where near as viable as any other Killer in the roster. Not even close.
Same reason I ######### at Tru3Ta1ent and we get into arguments all the time. He’s so “black and white” about a counter. Either you counter it or you don’t, no middle ground. He refuses to realize there are “Soft Counters” and “Hard counters”. Just like you here, you’re so black and white. You don’t want to see the shades of grey.
It was sarcasm. I’m saying that whatever the devs day is irrevelent. Freddy needs a buff, spirit does, wraith does, no mither does. Many other perks too. You missed the point, you missed it hard
Killers have "hard mode" addons like Speed Limiter, The Beast etc. you can even count Distressing in. They all reward you for the extra challenge.
NM does not in any way. You get compensated for your downside with a bonus like Autodidact and Deliverance.
There is a dichotomy there. Im not against hard mode perks for survivors, but they should have no upsides to them and a reward for your risk.
So why’d you try to refute me with an opinion? Seriously.
“But the reward is a sense of accomplishment!!!” /sssssss
Still my point is, the will to use NM shows the overconfidence of survivor in general.
You're forgetting the adept achievement for running it as well as the challenge, it has nothing to do with overconfidence and you know it. It's like Save the Best for Last, you're taking a chance on it not working when the time comes.
I know, that you do not know me.
And I know it IS overconfidence.
People WANT to take a challenge perk, because they are spoiled by their easy wins.
And this boosts other to ask for more buffs to it.
No Mither is terrible on its own, but it can be useful when paired with Injury based perks. So it's at least better then Boil Over lol.
That said the concept of a perk should be ######### because it's hard is about as ######### dumb as saying that all killers shouldn't viable.
Even if you pick hard mode on Survivor, you’re still just one out of four Survivors, nowhere the weight of one Killer gimping him/her self.
You refute with reasons why it shouldn’t be buffed. You basically came in here all like “well I just don’t want it buffed, so it shouldn’t” I said “it should be buffed because _____” you should do “it SHOULD NOT be buffed because _______”.
I don’t use it, because it’s so bad. But I want to. I have no interest in challenge, I want it to be a perk of viable trade off. Equivalent exchange if you will. Give up health for other benefits. Not overconfidence, but the desire to switch around my strengths and weaknesses.
You want a perk that makes you injured with other benefits, fine. Make a suggestion to the developers to make one later. However, leave No Mither alone for those of us like myself who’ve grown bored with normal difficulty Survivor, and want to play “Hurt me Daddy” Mode.
No one here seem to talk about the core NM concept. It was made to give instant access to all perks that have an effect when you are injured.