The hell is this??????
Come on, is there no ######### problem with this?
Come on, is there no ######### problem with this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Inb4 some absolute genius developer or mod suggests you run predator if you're having problems with scratches.
Edit: The fact that I'm so used to breaking the pallets in that loop and therefore didn't even comment on it is a lol.
I guess he mean double pallet spawn
That's not that bad once one is down. Break it and their loop is gone. Definitely unfortunate though
Yeah I did, but if whatever they're complaining about is a legit criticism I agree.
Great the shiny charizard I never wanted :/.
Anyway, you are lucky you was playing Nurse which doesn't suffer much from this kind of bullshit.
I still remember that patch in which the devs added a minimum distance of 24m between pallets... Lol
This usually means the game didn't have enough space to spawn the minimum pallet amount without a double pallet. Thankfully its usually only once per map if that.
also thats still insanely unsafe even with 2 pallets so its not a big deal
Those are super unsafe pallets that are only somewhat good if you throw down both of them.
I find the house of pain waaay worse (the house with the little basement).
That explanation makes sense only on maps that can spawn common maze tiles. So, if you get a bunch of TL walls, the game might be forced to spawn a double pallet somewhere to reach the minimum.
However, Badham doesn't fit the bill, because it doesn't have common tiles except the shack, which has a guaranteed pallet spawn anyway. Badham is legitimately busted and it can just spawn a lot of pallets close together.
Yeah I'm not a fan of that map as a whole. Those fences and for some reason giving us 5 maps with no difference in main buildings or landmarks was a strange decision. Maybe I just have PTSD from launch when it had 4 pallets in the school and the old fence vault
Damn dude double pallets are making a comeback
I think that's literally the only tile in the game that spawns with double pallets every once in a while; the issue is likely tile-specific rather than realm-specific.
Break one of the Pallets and you have an unsafe Loop. If you dont break any of those Pallets and run around them...Yeah, you deserve to lose.