I Did the Math!
and i'm pretty sure i'm not making it to work monday! @Vietfox @chemical_reject @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx 
and i'm pretty sure i'm not making it to work monday! @Vietfox @chemical_reject @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
brb emailing this to my boss as my "sick" notice for work.
My boss is a gamer(League of Legends), i already warned him i maybe unavailable for work monday due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control.
https://mashable.com/article/coca-cola-weed-infused-drinks/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#F7.H3MQ70sq0
It is like peeling an onion with you isn't it.
Oh, and i can work perfectly fine the next day. I've been without hangovers for years xD
Mmmmhh why would u think about cocaine...? lol
Apparently
I didn't say i couldn't go to work i simply implied strongly that i didn't want to go.
No they don't that is from XP only. I have suggested many times a secondary objective to legnth the game light a lamp post 4 around the map 60s each with skill checks to add 5/10/15/20times the xp earned per match. I think people would actually do this objective to secure xp as most are grinding for cosmetics and perks.
I honestly have no problem performing lap dances while drunk.
In fact I often make more money this way.
This weekends tool kits




Do you ever talk about the first thing that pops up?
Gonna steal @Dwights_leftfoot meme

Drunk Jenna laughs at the most ridiculous things uncontrollably for 3 matches in a row.
You're a regular of mine, you should know the answer by now.
OH Damn Steve that is you? I'm so sorry i didn't recognize you.

Damn I forgot how skinny I was back then.
Yeah i wasn't gonna mention the Waffle splurging thing but since you brought it up? It is harder to tuck those dollar bills in their now. I just kind of stick them in between the rolls. I don't even know what i'm touching. I'm so afraid i'm gonna touch something i'm not suppose to and get thrown out.
I agree money has been a harder fit but just think about it most of my work is in Canada and we use loonies not bills down here. Let me tell you nothing gets me as nervous as bending over just as they start to pull out those loonies.
Bad memories...bad memories...
That is why i support the arts in the states $1 at a time!
That guy is so cool, I would love to just go have a beer with that guy.

@Vietfox has joined the ranks of the unworthy on PS4 with us. If you listen closely you can hear soft whimpering coming from all the insidious basement dwellers. @PinkEricka @Michiko @chemical_reject @NoxiousOnnyyxx

That's true, and i intend to run the most toxic perks: deja vu, premonition and stuff.
Ps4 killlers, beware!
Edit: psn Vietfox87 (some prick stole my name lol)
Tahxic flashlight. Tahxic insta heal. Tahxic Claudette
You are evil. I bet you are the Meg one.
im reporting the meg for bug abuse XDXDXDXD
You might be right xD
Oh I can't see Feng min there.
Maybe, It is time to choose the dark side for you.
You are gonna be a beautiful Nurse main
Hell no, i'll always be a survivor main.
Just gotta play other characters to get their teachable perks first, then i can main a Feng
Here i go

I have almost every survivor maxed so i can play all. I was originally a Meg main than moved to Claudette and Nea.

Goodbye, outside world. See you in a week.

I think that should be in reverse. Showing what we look like emerging from the grind.
Try cherry coke with a touch of coconut rum.
Good stuff.
Spiced Captain Morgan all the way but i will try that next time i need to refill my stash. I also think the formula is Coconut rum with a splash of cherry coke.
I imagine us looking more like this

Yes this is exactly how i pictured it.
Buy a ps4
for me it is Dwight's and flashlights those little cocky 4 eyed, locker camp d-bags. I hate them!!!

look at the evil lurking behind that psychopaths eyes.
I am. username is same as forum name