I Did the Math!
and i'm pretty sure i'm not making it to work monday! @Vietfox @chemical_reject @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx 
and i'm pretty sure i'm not making it to work monday! @Vietfox @chemical_reject @PinkEricka @Michiko @NoxiousOnnyyxx 
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fair enough. I also play killer and will do the same.
LoL
Not for me it isn't.
I take it either very very cold obviously, the Cruzan brand. Say 12 oz of cherry coke, splashed with 3 oz of coconut rum.
It's not too heavy in taste, and at 21% alc... it does the drink after a couple glasses.
You did well against higher rank ones last night.
Stay somewhat sober till tonight. Don't you @chemical_reject go crazy before me and @NoxiousOnnyyxx can hop on and catch up.
She is using the hatch without t-bagging that is unrealistic