They can't stop ruining the game?

I do not understand why they removed the bloodlust in the game, I am used to seeing ridiculous things from the devsbut I think that with this they already exceeded. The time a survivor goes around a structure is tripled or more, and in school they can easily give you 3 laps before you can hit them. I do not understand what is the meaning of wanting to ruin the game and to touch something that did not have problems, there are many problems in the game but they decide to modify something that does not have problems, why?

Comments

  • people really need to start reading their posts lol.

    image.png

    it's not going away forever. they're doing experiments to see which maps it's needed on and which aren't.

    this is the best way for them to gather data from everyone at all ranks.

    you ask them to listen to the community, this is how they can listen to their entire community because they all play the same game, even if they don't interact anywhere else.

    please, calm down.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It is disabled for the weekend. They have no concrete plans with it yet.

    Also if you're actively relying on it you're shooting yourself in the foot. Learn your Killers power.

    The killer powers cannot do anything against a person who turns thousands of times in a structure, (I am in red rank so I am talking about people who know what they do). If you watch a dbd tournament you know that the killer basically has to camp the first survivor because it will be very difficult for him to catch all 4, imagine now without bloodlust. When they are coordinated people they can literally make you do not hang up anyone, I see Otzdarva and other main killers who have a lot of problems against good survivors, now it will be directly impossible for killers to do something. I going to have to use only the killers that are top tier? I think you do not play as killer and you do not understand that the time we have is very limited to catch a survivor, we need to do 12 hangs and they only 5 engines, and if the time that the killer needs to catch a survivor is tripled then it will literally be impossible to play as a killer on some maps. You are not aware that it is 16 perks versus 4 perks. You should play a little killer to know what you're talking about. Instead of saying you have to learn the powers of a killer, being actively trusting in it seems to me that it does not make sense, because it is a necessity in some situations and not something that you think, honestly yesterday I realized that there was something wrong and you feel the difference of bloodlust a lot when you do not have it, you don't think about it, you just realize that a survivor can be literally untouchable. And I also speak as a survivor, because I play on both sides and a good circuit makes you untouchable, you no longer need to throw pallets to survive, and if before a killer could be entertained for many minutes, now you are simply invincible and I don't see the slightest sense in that

  • You know they are super survivor sided and will only ever cater to survivor mains. Better leave the sinking ship now as killer main!

    bye

    (or you could learn to read and try to understand what they are going for)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767354#Comment_1767354

    If your Killer struggles with loops, then adjust your perks accordingly my guy. You don't have to run Ruin+Undying if it means you waste even more time in chases than the regression gets you. And don't feel bad if 3 gens go by immediately, you need to know how to adapt your patrol and how to pressure smaller sections.

    Bamboozle is real nice if your Killer isn't ranged to help against longer loops/force pallets. Spirit Fury can give you value from those dropped pallets from Bamboozle and help close out chases or force even more early pallets (since survivors will be more likely to drop early if they know you have Spirit Fury). You don't have to use both, but at least Bamboozle is a good choice. (And Franklin's can be a good replacement for a perk if you see a lot of Medkits in the lobby).

    Bloodlust isn't necessary, since if you're getting to the point where it activates (especially T2 or T3), you're spending too much time doing too little on one Survivor, and circuits that 'need' bloodlust NEED to be fixed, not given a temporary pseudo bandage. Bloodlust masks these issues and inadvertently makes bad plays the norm.

    Do I think a well coordinated 4-man is capable of stomping similarly ranked Killers? Absolutely, and the Killers that sit in these loops of pain waiting on Bloodlust really help with that. Countering these types of groups is certainly a challenge, but that is more of a general balancing issue. Bloodlust doesn't help with it at all, though it may seem like it.

    -------------

    And if you want to swing dongs at each other and measure them, I'm Rank 1 Killer and Survivor on PS4 most of the time, and typically play with a sweatlord 4-man when I do play Survivor. I've got about 900 hours on the PC version, and I know I've played nearly the same amount, if not more, on PS4.

    Applause.

    Pretty much my thoughts.

    • SWF are challenging, but they’re usually predictable.
    • A chase should never reach BL T2 or T3, and many times shouldn’t even reach T1. Either they’re ignoring too many pallets that should be broken, poor judgement on which chases shouldn’t be committed to, or they totally need to rethink their chosen killers power and relearn exactly how it’s meant to help them save time in chases OR make the survivors waste their resources.
  • If you rely on bloodlust to catch a survivor you are a bad killer, simple as that

  • If you've committed to a chase for more than 15 seconds (time it takes to get bloodlust) and you haven't gotten a hit or a pallet, you've made a mistake and need to rotate away to a more suitable chase or pressure gens. Don't let your pride fuel your chases. If you realize the chase doesn't favor you, abandon it immediately, and let that survivor go. Bloodlust should almost never be a reason you get value out of a chase.

  • W8 till chapter 18 comes out. That's gonna be a ######### show

    20200717_182341.jpg


  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767403#Comment_1767403

    Applause.

    Pretty much my thoughts.

    • SWF are challenging, but they’re usually predictable.
    • A chase should never reach BL T2 or T3, and many times shouldn’t even reach T1. Either they’re ignoring too many pallets that should be broken, poor judgement on which chases shouldn’t be committed to, or they totally need to rethink their chosen killers power and relearn exactly how it’s meant to help them save time in chases OR make the survivors waste their resources.

    Bloodlust 1 kicks in after 15 seconds. Chasing someone for 15 seconds is "poor judgment"? I keep seeing similar statements and all I can think is that youre either a survivor main or the ultimate efficient killer that ends everything in 15 seconds or less lol

  • I love how some people really cant be bothered to read, but can type so much expecting others to.

  • @LordTohes said:

    I do not understand why they removed the bloodlust in the game, I am used to seeing ridiculous things from the devsbut I think that with this they already exceeded. The time a survivor goes around a structure is tripled or more, and in school they can easily give you 3 laps before you can hit them. I do not understand what is the meaning of wanting to ruin the game and to touch something that did not have problems, there are many problems in the game but they decide to modify something that does not have problems, why?

    Why? Because bloodlust was a band-aid fix to bad map design. But now that maps are getting reworked, the need for bloodlust is going away. On top of that, bloodlust has become a crutch for a lot of people. I for one hope the change stays.

  • @LordTohes said:

    I do not understand why they removed the bloodlust in the game, I am used to seeing ridiculous things from the devsbut I think that with this they already exceeded. The time a survivor goes around a structure is tripled or more, and in school they can easily give you 3 laps before you can hit them. I do not understand what is the meaning of wanting to ruin the game and to touch something that did not have problems, there are many problems in the game but they decide to modify something that does not have problems, why?

    I disagree the reason they put it in the game is getting reworked after it is done bloodlust should become a perk with tier 1 bloodlust that's my take on it you. It was only put in for infinite loops that's it now those are getting taken away maybe it'll turn into a full perk but it might now be need anymore after all maps are reworked and its use will be done.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It is disabled for the weekend. They have no concrete plans with it yet.

    Also if you're actively relying on it you're shooting yourself in the foot. Learn your Killers power.

    @Lily0 said:

    If you rely on bloodlust to catch a survivor you are a bad killer, simple as that

    @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767416#Comment_1767416

    Bloodlust 1 kicks in after 15 seconds. Chasing someone for 15 seconds is "poor judgment"? I keep seeing similar statements and all I can think is that youre either a survivor main or the ultimate efficient killer that ends everything in 15 seconds or less lol

    Because remember kids. Killers have to be able to down someone in 10 seconds after finding them, if you cant you are terrible. Afterall killer powers are all broken and cam instantly teleport you to a survivor so if you cant be bothered to hit the godmode key you are bad

  • Bloodlust level 1 is necessary to counter play against some infinite loops but levels 2 and 3 I think they should be remove.

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767416#Comment_1767416

    Bloodlust 1 kicks in after 15 seconds. Chasing someone for 15 seconds is "poor judgment"? I keep seeing similar statements and all I can think is that youre either a survivor main or the ultimate efficient killer that ends everything in 15 seconds or less lol

    Chasing someone for 15 seconds WITHOUT breaking a pallet or using your power is poor judgment.

    If BL1 kicks in and you're not close to getting a hit or a pallet it means you're wasting to much time