Blood Warden is the most disgusting anti-fun perk

I was surprised and excited that we even managed to do more than 3 gens on Midwich, let alone open the exit gates, and then this scummy perk comes into play. The idea of it can be fine, but the duration is just bullshit.

######### killer? No worries, just slug someone and here's a get out of jail free card.

Comments

  • btw I dare tell you that I always take BW into consideration or am aware of the risk when I decide to open the gate early and the times I run into it without thinking about it I am like "damn, my fault"

  • @Deadeye said:

    Ez to counter perk. Besides that, I see a lot of people starting to panic and laugh randomly when they run into it.

    Even had some games as afk endgame Wraith with NOED + BW to jumpscare with out of nowhere OP pressure. A team was finally running with all 4 towards the gate, 2 of them dead harding into the warden and dying to EGC there. In chat we were all laughing together.

    So to sum up: it is just your opinion

    lol I've seen these things a couple of times with bubba and myers too.

    Still can't believe survivors fall for that lol.

    They run towards the "afk" killer and starting 't bagging and #########.

    I'm always hell no I'm oita here and then spectate to see them fail 😂

  • @Foohy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765920#Comment_1765920

    A guy shared his opinion and thinks that blood warden is a ######### and unfun perk on small maps. Shouldn't be that hard to comprehend, even with a couple of braincells.

    A guy with even a couple braincells would not be writing this

  • In the entire time I've played survivor, I had Blood Warden go off against me one time (1). My whole team died, and my reaction was, "LMAO, good for you."

  • I pair Bloodwarden with Rancor in my build. Rancor means to kill OoO players (which 80% of the match doesnt have OoO)

    The most fun stats about hundreds of matches is most Obsession just instantly escape when 5 Gen done (or they get instant Mori if I catch them). The other 3 died by Bloodwarden.

    The point I want to make, if survivor feels they're "safe". They will never leave the match when they have chance. Bloodwarden is designed just to counter that behavior

  • I actually played an endgame build, and it worked well for me. Noed and bloodwarden, you down one (usually in sight of the exit gates) and if its not open already you open it before you hook the survivor. Then you kill the 3 guys that started teabagging in the exit.

    Bad thing is that there are not enough hooks around the exit usually, so you get only to hook 2 of the 3, because one will most likly get away.

  • @sulaiman said:

    I actually played an endgame build, and it worked well for me. Noed and bloodwarden, you down one (usually in sight of the exit gates) and if its not open already you open it before you hook the survivor. Then you kill the 3 guys that started teabagging in the exit.

    Bad thing is that there are not enough hooks around the exit usually, so you get only to hook 2 of the 3, because one will most likly get away.

    Put in Rancor, now you save a hook.

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765951#Comment_1765951

    A guy with even a couple braincells would not be writing this

    Regarding the braincells thing, I assume I agree :D based on the fact that OP had to be edited by a mod

  • Blood Warden punishes players for intending to save someone from a hook but positioning themselves to be chased out of the exit gate anyway. It’s fine because you should either be leaving or hiding somewhere near but not in the gate.

  • Nah, Blood Warden is super fun if you can actually get it to proc. I've really enjoyed it the... uh... I think I got use out of it just the one time. But I liked it!

    As survivor, I can only think of one time I've died to Blood Warden, and it was my fault. I knew the killer had Rancor and I didn't immediately leave, I tried to stay and heal a teammate so they could go rescue the survivor who was about to be hooked. I knew better than to stay on the map.

  • @Biohazard said:

    And thats my friends are the type of survivors devs want to balance the game around....

    ggwp

    But...but killers are so mean and op it just isnt fair for me 🥺

1 2 ›