Twins weakest killer of all time?! Buy DLC or not ?

Hello,

question: I wasnt on the PTB cause to many work and stuff like that. But what i hear and saw on streams, here on forums ect. The twins is the weakest killer of all time. So is it good to buy the new DLC soon or not ? What do you think ?


Greetings

Comments

  • It's worth it to get but not to play the twins until the update where the locker issue is solved

  • @En3ermost said:

    I'll eventually unlock them with shards in the future. The Twins aren't worth any real money as of right now.

    They're very very weak.

    People need to stop throwing money at devs for mediocre and unfinished work.

    I've seen footage of them being played, they don't look weak. I think one of the only things I'd probably suggest is to have a faster swap speed going back to the big girl, and no slowdown.

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1777771#Comment_1777771

    You and I should smoke crack together. I'd love you <3

    God bless.

    I don't smoke, but I imagine you'd be good company, with an attitude like that.

  • Elodie looks like a cool Survivor with interesting perks, so I definitely want her. The Twins seem fun, but they need serious balancing. If I do end up getting them, I'll only level them up for teachables. Won't be playing them till they're somewhat viable unfortunately :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1770680#Comment_1770680

    I second this, played them for a while on the PTB and loved them. People saying they are weak have either not actually tried to improve with them or are just people that haven’t played the PTB and are parroting the negative perceptions other people have about them. But hey, that’s the community with every new Killer so it’s no surprise.

    So did you play them against good players or just the usual PTB lot that aren't taking it seriously and are also completely mismatched because there is no Matchmaking? Because hexy said they were S Tier and he was playing against mostly rank 12s, and you don't need a power at all to beat bad players. Unless their proposed changes come to live on release, even in an unfinished state, The Twins are gonna be pretty terrible.

  • Just get them with shards and hope the devs make them stronger.

  • I'm going to wait till the locker thing is sorted out... To play the Twins

    I have enough shards to do so

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I will buy it with money (7 Euros are faster to get than 18k Auric Cells). But I am not looking forward playing the Twins, at least on the PTB they did not seem enjoyable to play for me. But I will give them a go once all the changes they wrote about yesterday are implemented.

    Why don't you use shards for getting the twins and the surviver?

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1765163#Comment_1765163

    Why don't you use shards for getting the twins and the surviver?

    I get 7 Euros faster than I get 18k Shards while playing. I mostly spend Shards on Cosmetics (let alone that I only have like 8k Shards currently).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1778172#Comment_1778172

    I get 7 Euros faster than I get 18k Shards while playing. I mostly spend Shards on Cosmetics (let alone that I only have like 8k Shards currently).

    If you regularly use shards for cosmetics, 7€ is faster for sure. I myself only use shards for new characters, so I have quite some shards piled up ^^.

  • I will not buy this chapter with real money or anything.

  • Trash killer, trash perks for both sides, boring survivor that looks like claudette 2.0

    Yeah, I'm not gonna buy it.

  • I definitely wanna try out the new killer, even though that interest might go away pretty fast after some matches. Also i want to goof around with the new oppression perk.

    I don't really like the new survivor perks except for power struggle, which i also wanna use to goof around, but thats it. Also i can't stand the new Survivor.

    Therefore i will buy it with shards, if i don't change my mind.

  • buying only with shards, and yes I wante to buy with real money, but not gonna support bhrv lazy incompetencie.. and dont tell me they had no idea about how serius broken and incomplete twins are.. ofc they knew it, but definitely said on meeting that she is finely countered.. utter dissapointment once again and no bhrv will not see any more money ever, they just dont deserve it and hope more people will see it that way as well, so they can finally wake up and start finished and worth of money content

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I'm going to wait till the locker thing is sorted out... To play the Twins

    I have enough shards to do so

    that´s smart :)

  • The best part about this post is how everyone agrees on how the twins r crappy yet they're gonna be released in their current state and even receive a nerf in a perk that was bordeline useless (which will go from that to absolute garbage)

  • @Schmierbach said:

    I'll buy it like I've bought every chapter.

    Lol

  • I'm buying it, because I'm BHVR's #########

  • Buying the Killer with shards is still supporting the devs. It may not cost you anything but it shows the devs that they are producing content people want. Every time you play the killer, you are advertising it to players who don't have that killer. You're promoting it. And if even one person buys that killer, congrats, you just helped the devs make money. Honestly with the lack of criticism BHVR has received over this botched launch, this game is going down a dark path.

  • I’ll be buying the dlc with money. But im mainly getting it for Elodie’s perks as I feel as though the twins aren’t strong enough

  • I'm not gonna buy it. I even have the shards for it and I don't feel like getting it. The killer sucks and their perks aren't much either. Id rather save it for the next chapter.

  • @PNgamer said:

    Hello,

    question: I wasnt on the PTB cause to many work and stuff like that. But what i hear and saw on streams, here on forums ect. The twins is the weakest killer of all time. So is it good to buy the new DLC soon or not ? What do you think ?

    Greetings

    They said they are fixing them and literally listened to people. They're gonna do it it just takes time so why are we giving them a hard time about it? Support them or don't play imo.

  • I'll get the Twins eventually but I'll wait until they implement the locker change for Victor. Without that all a survivor has to do is duck in a locker and he's out of luck.

1 2 ›