Assuming that most killer players who "rely on bloodlust" are not playing killer until it's gone

Then there should probably be several skilled killers playing right? If some people don't want to play without bloodlust, (not trying to be rude) then they are most likely an average killer since we can assume they make use of bloodlust whereas a more experienced killer wouldn't need it. This should all mean that there will be more scarier killers for the coming days right? I can't wait to see because these games will be interesting.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Can I suggest you to test the gameplay without Bloodlust? A feedback given by direct experience is more useful than a resign taken for underestimating your own skill. I mean, you can win, try it!

  • @Orion Prime example. Any skilled player knows the importance of bloodlust for countering maps that have close loops, and long loops. Then we got players like this that just go "oNlY bAd KiLlEr'S uSe BlOoDlUst". The entire dismissive comment that just assumes "the killer is bad" Survivors don't even understand the basic's of the game anymore, since it's so easy and stress free. There's 0 point for Killer's to stick around and deal with added stress of a test that's inaccurate for it's terrible timing in the first place.

  • @Entità said:

    Can I suggest you to test the gameplay without Bloodlust? A feedback given by direct experience is more useful than a resign taken for underestimating your own skill. I mean, you can win, try it!

    Of course, I intend to play the game later. I will update the post with more info as soon as I play at least 10 matches with different killers.

  • Yes because being good means that the extremely safe loops and maps just cease to function and holding w on midwich no longer gains as much distance. /s

  • Maybe I'm just incredibly stupid, but I don't notice the difference when bloodlust is active.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763417#Comment_1763417

    It's very minimal. You've got to be really familiar with loops to notice it in any significant amount, especially at Tier I.

    I thought I was just stupid, I'm glad I'm not. I don't really depend on it so I'm gonna keep playing with or without it, I suck at looping either way.

  • @itsaconehead said:

    Maybe I'm just incredibly stupid, but I don't notice the difference when bloodlust is active.

    Well with a 5% increase, it is noticeable and makes a huge difference. However, it is somewhat difficult to see.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    Yes because being good means that the extremely safe loops and maps just cease to function and holding w on midwich no longer gains as much distance. /s

    Yes, because a map where you shouldn't be able to get in chase to prove your point (Otherwise you've already closed the gap, as we know bloodlust doesn't activate unless you're in chase) much less get bloodlust, is logical

  • @itsaconehead said:

    Maybe I'm just incredibly stupid, but I don't notice the difference when bloodlust is active.

    Just wait until every survivor on the map tries to loop you around the open window bus infinite(Its only an infinite due to the removal of BL).

    You'll be able to tell the difference pretty dang fast there.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763417#Comment_1763417

    Just wait until every survivor on the map tries to loop you around the open window bus infinite(Its only an infinite due to the removal of BL).

    You'll be able to tell the difference pretty dang fast there.

    I've been playing for a year, still don't notice no matter the situation.

  • @itsaconehead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763717#Comment_1763717

    I've been playing for a year, still don't notice no matter the situation.

    I was saying play against it now without bloodlust as its an infinite without BL(Closed window isn't an infinite and cab be mind gamed but open window is an infinite).

  • @gabrielkyle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763409#Comment_1763409

    Yes, because a map where you shouldn't be able to get in chase to prove your point (Otherwise you've already closed the gap, as we know bloodlust doesn't activate unless you're in chase) much less get bloodlust, is logical

    Bloodlust still reduces the overall time once you get into chase range and helps against just holding w on poorly designed maps like Midwitch or dummy thicc loops. So you're point isn't valid. If you would think a little further that's obvious.

  • At least this got people talking about it.

    Last i heard about Bloodlust was: "Crutch from old times, should go away."

  • @TheButcher said:

    @Orion Prime example. Any skilled player knows the importance of bloodlust for countering maps that have close loops, and long loops. Then we got players like this that just go "oNlY bAd KiLlEr'S uSe BlOoDlUst". The entire dismissive comment that just assumes "the killer is bad" Survivors don't even understand the basic's of the game anymore, since it's so easy and stress free. There's 0 point for Killer's to stick around and deal with added stress of a test that's inaccurate for it's terrible timing in the first place.

    Just for the record, I have notifications disabled. It was by chance that I even saw this comment.

  • Good luck playing killer in groaning storehouse, midwich and badham without bloodlust.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763817#Comment_1763817

    I was saying play against it now without bloodlust as its an infinite without BL(Closed window isn't an infinite and cab be mind gamed but open window is an infinite).

    I'll play soon, but I suck at this game either way so I play to laugh at myself and spin while survivors try to wait at the exit gates unless I'm GF then I can Tbag back, we'll see if I notice though. I'm guessing if enough people say removing it wasn't helpful to their game they might give it a nerf.

  • All I see are a sea of Huntresses, lol.

  • @Boss said:

    At least this got people talking about it.

    Last i heard about Bloodlust was: "Crutch from old times, should go away."

    If it's not broken, why fix it?

    That's why no one was talking about it.

  • @TheButcher said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1763836#Comment_1763836

    If it's not broken, why fix it?

    That's why no one was talking about it.

    People were talking about it, but what i meant was that it's now a general subject rather than something someone here mentions about once every week.

  • I wouldn't call myself a 'good' killer. At least decent. that said I don't play Nurse, didn't have the patience. And I don't enjoy killers like Huntress/Slinger or Spirit (used to play her a bunch but got bored).

    I stick mainly to mid tiers and do OK. The only teams that really give me trouble are organised SWF that know when to do gens. Don't double hook, etc. Try to play fair but also to win and not be a pushover.