Imma be real 100 wit ya about this whole Diversion thing, chief.
Out of every single Survivor Perk and tool and mechanic in the entire game
I never would have guessed
That out of all of those
The most fun, fair, balanced, well-designed, and skillful of those
Would be the ability to chuck a phucking p e b b l e
Decisive Rock BEST PERK
Comments
Cool concept, but seems largely useless in application.
I somehow doubt you play stealth. If you play survivor at all. Some of us don't run around like idiots and try to play the evasion game. This is actually a good perk, granted you don't hit the side of a structure which puts the notification 10 feet in the air(like doctor's hallucinations)
People really be out here thinking Decisive Rock is useless because it's the only aspect of Survivor that takes any skill and they're not used to trying lol
True. But it definitly should do one of 2 things. 1) charge faster. OR 2) charge doing chases
30 second charge time would be great.
Is this supposed to be a song?
It's easy to get around it. I just check the location for scratch marks. You can easily turn it against yourself as well.At least at this point since most likely that Adam is the only one who will have it considering it's been out for only 2 days. I could see it being useful when combined with dance with me or perks that give you a speed boost.
The perk works on new players or players lacking knowledge of the perks function. Give it a few days and it will become near useless. It is a fun idea but lacks so much utility against anyone who thinks logically as killer.
Not throwing anyone shade, I'm just saying a second of logical thinking during a match and you will tell a fake "adio notification" 9/10 times.
Hey, communism fails because of people.
PS: yeah, i'm a leftie
Get out of rank 20 and see how far you get with that perk.
Smh its like you people don't know that throwing it at vaults and pallets are a thing
Put on Calm Spirit and Lightweight with it, just follow the killer all game throwing pebbles at stuff.
Odd I never understood how people write with their left hand.
Y’think lefties have any idea how right handed people do it?
Can you use the perk multiple times? I don't have it unlocked but the wiki says its deactivated on use and people keep calling it decisive rock lol... I think if you can use it multiple times a game it could be fun but if you only get one rock... lame
You can use it multiple times. It charges while you are in the killers terror radius. Takes 30+ seconds to charge it.. then it will activate, then you can throw the pebble.
I suspect most people are misusing it and not tossing it in a direction that makes sense.
lol, my experience has been survivors throwing the rock at me as if it would stun me or something.
The best use I found is to make the killer believe the survivor they are chasing vaulted a window in the opposite direction... when it works you just make the killer loose them
My new strat is to throw it into the basement ceiling under the lockers. It works really well
I won with that
Best perk ever.
Proced to throw pebbles at other survivor