Another Huntress Nerf, Seriously?
Seriously devs? I thought my hatchets going through people was yet another bug surrounding Huntress, but you just made her hitboxes even worse and harder to hit? Who the ######### is crying this much over the Huntress? Who is so bad they can't dodge them? For the love of god, just stop. You've nerfed her damn near every patch.
Comments
Who the bad word is crying over the Huntress?
The only person crying over her right now is you, lol.
Do you want a cookie? I can't take someone seriously who's afraid to say #########.
Not going to complain like you are but I have noticed. Threw a hatchet through an ace's vault and it literally went right through his body, seems kinda buggy.
wait that's why my hatchet missed a point blank face it missed by a inch
Oh but while we're on the topic I do find it hilarious they did this instead of nerfing nurse. Pretty damn hilarious actually.
This is a bug, and the Nurse is fine.
Stop @ me kid, if you think nurse is fine you are part of the problem.
It's automatic, kid. If you think Nurse is not fine, you are part of the noobs.
Talks the one who is defending a killer that can ignore any thing that survivors can use to not get downed within 10 seconds...
How is he a noob for thinking nurse is unbalanced? People here have no right to have their own opinion because some whiny killer? Ok.
How about you stop "main"ing killer and play survivor sometimes? Go against a pro nurse over and over and then say "nurse is balanced".
And before you assume bs, I play both sides pretty much equally, but lately play more killer than survivor. With that said , I hate playing nurse and will never play her unless I have a daily and I can't recycle it. Imo the one who came up with that bs should be fired.
That's all , bye.
Don't bother replying to me I don't have anything more to talk to people like you about.
Of course. She's almost completely perfectly designed. High skill floor, high skill ceiling. Good map pressure, good chase potential. The result of a game with the Nurse is always a matter of skill from both sides - whoever has the most skill wins.
How do you know someone's opinion can be discarded? They try to quiet dissenters.
You are wrong. This is a demonstrable fact.
Learning to play nurse takes easily 200+ hours.
Survivors enjoy bullying a noob nurse, because it's easy to dodge her. But disconnect the moment they face a good nurse, because they can't be bothered to spend even a fraction of that time to learn to dodge her.
Yeah it is a bug where hitboxes on some thrown hatchets are not actually there. It has been happening for a long while now so this is nothing new.
I believe he/she wrote "bad word" because the word will automatically be censored anyway. This way they could make a small joke of the situation.
Actually I don't "believe" anything I know this for a fact but simply wanted you to feel better.
Biggest tip to offer is never use her add-ons because this will mess up your blink memory and make things difficult while you are still practicing her.
****Ok I'm seeing a lot of false information in this thread so let me clear this up****
The devs made a change to huntress so that her hatched now appears further in front of her than it used to. They did this to fix an exploit where you could stand facing a very specific point at a very specific wall and your hatched would appear on the other side of the wall, effectively letting you throw it through the wall. (Idk how this fixes it but that's what I was told).
Anyways, what this means is that the hatched now starts it's arc so far ahead of you that if you hugging up against a survivor, your hatched hitbox actually spawns on the other side of the survivor. Yes, it looks like you're throwing the hatched through them, but the cause is that the hitbox of the hatched hasn't spawned in yet. This was a deliberate change by the devs and will happen every single time you throw.
Is it stupid and sucks? Yes, but when has that stopped the devs before
Im just amazed about the completely stupidity of this change. They have nerfed Huntress, after more tan 1 year, she is out of the Billy-nurse meta and now its much much worse with this nerf. Sniping is extremely complicated now, short range shoots are fishy as hell. Today i have had hachets that simple went throught a survivor without hiting. You are destroying your own game. I just play Huntress, by doing this i quit, simply as that, no more of my videos, no more of my content, no more people i get in the game.
What is funny is that you actually buffed nurse. Who is the low minded in charge of the balance changes?
Show me video proof of you yourself dodging a nurse main 1k + hours. If you can't then stop with your biased comments.
Her lunge is as good as anyone.
Huntress is fine as she is.
I'e been seeing p3 Huntresses since the change, they've had no problem at ranks 1-5 downing people just fine and the only difference is they can't nail around a corner via bug/exploit anymore.
Pretty sure if the killer side as a whole is weak af, but a single killer gets constant unavoidable 3k’s (hatch doing God’s work), then there’s 2 issues. One of which being nurse
Devs need to release some strong killers and buff all non meta killers hard.
Didn’t day it would honeybun. But yeah, most killers should be slightly weaker then hillbilly, and have the whole faction as a whole buffed as well
I don't think it's unavoidable. The Nurse is almost perfectly designed for several reasons.
Luck, bugs, add-ons, etc. notwithstanding, these three points alone make her the pinnacle of DbD Killer design. She's high-risk high-reward, requires a ton of effort to play, but actually pays off proportionately when you put in that effort.
EDIT: The reason I'm excluding add-ons is because I'm of the opinion that Killers should not be reliant on add-ons to be usable. The case could be made for nerfing her add-ons, but her base kit is fine where it is.