wraith still crap
just played some tier10 ranks and only ballounies!! Nice addons, removing his better fresher bloodstains basekit? Goddament that's no buff! the poor timid guy needs love...
was expecting more, he's too addon depended, perk depend...
no fun expecially when im stuck at mid with SWFs and all geared up survs..
I don't have time to bloody gear I'm up guys! I have three lil' hags to feed YO FOOOLS!
Comments
That was my point, buffing killers is useless if people continue to camp with them for no reason.
Buffing them isn't pointless in anyway. By your logic, they should nerf every killer because "some" people camp with certain killers.
The minority doesn't make the majority.
The game is headed in a strong direction. Surviving should be difficult and killing should be quite as hard as it has been for some.
We're getting there. "Survive by Daylight".
I didn't buy that game. I bought "Dead by Daylight" where the premise is to die... before daylight. aka
you don't get to walk around acting like a moron and still survive.
The devs and @not_Queen are doing some fantastic changes. They want my money? They want me to push this game to others?
THey want more players? I think they'll get it. The game has never been in a better place than it is right now.
I don't agree he is trash. IMO he's an average killer now just like the rest below Billy/Nurse. I definitely see where you are coming from though with the grind. Once you reach a certain amount of teachables, it becomes an RNG disaster leveling up a character's perks. I took me over 3 million BPs to get Wraith from rank 1 to rank 50 with the perks I wanted. Nothing special either, just Enduring/MYC/Ruin/BBQ.
He's not just average.
He's got add ons that directly influence his catching, and tracking abilities now. He's got an add on that is like brutal strength/Fire Up combined.
His "All Seeing" add on is ridiculously strong. He's got built in 1 sec windstorm, and not many of his add ons have drawbacks.
He's just fantastic. Finally...
He's just as bad if not/worse then you. Nothing to be proud of imo.
Not sure what you are trying to say, unless you quoted the wrong person.
I said the rework she got did not make her a better camper, they made her an overall better killer. Her camper potential is just as good as it was before. The changes did not affect her ability to camp, which is the contrary to what fcc was using as a point.
I apologize. I must of misread.
Wraith still crap, is consistently getting 2-4k at ranks 1-5 yep he's crap.
People are complaining for the sake of complaining.
I guess @powerbats you were being sarcastic?
Most people are just whining. It's unreal. I love the Wraith changes. I'm crushing with him on console. You know...
where I get 20-30 FPS at best.
Use All Seeing Pink and the Purple All Seeing..
omg.
I actually loved the changes made to the Wraith. I could see how some idiots would use him as a camper, but to me, his changes, makes him almost as good of a stalker as Myers Tier1.
Of course though, I want him buffed more. I am a Killer main. I want all killers to be able to get 4K in 37 seconds.
Yes I was being sarcastic or at least trying to obviously be so.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a cute piggy!!!!
Also everything has already been stated. You have to put time and dedication into the characters to improve them and make them better. Wraith was made better than what he used to be in his base kit. But now with add-ons he's as strong as all the other killers below nurse and billy. I'm a Freddy main and I like to play him, but I put lots of time and effort into him and all of my other killers to make them better and improve their power. Once I get him to P3 I might move on to spirit though as she is very fun to play and I've been enjoying her a lot more than I thought I would. But good luck grinding and getting some good add-ons for wraith. I'd recommend not prestieging him once he gets to level 50 due to you sounding very busy and prestieging would only make you have to grind more.
I have seen you in youtube comments and you never agree with anyone anyways, just like talking to a wall..