Why do PC killers 9 times out of 10 run NOED?

Like I'm lost. When I go up against a killer running noed it 9/10 usually a pc killer and I don't understand. I'm not trying to through shade since I am a console player, I'm just curious

Comments

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739067#Comment_1739067

    Are we really going to pretend that Stadia and Windows Store gamers exist?

    And even then only PC players can chat so if nobody responds in the endgame you know they are console

    Or they're not responding because they have the chat closed, or because they just don't care enough to reply.

  • @Wesker09 said:

    Like I'm lost. When I go up against a killer running noed it 9/10 usually a pc killer and I don't understand. I'm not trying to through shade since I am a console player, I'm just curious

    Can you guys just stop with the stereotypes? Please?

  • Then he maybe is one of those people who cry when pc players say something about console.... XDD.... And he is making stereotype of something, as i said earler, he can't really know, and he is just try to rage someone...

    At first it's not true, and secondly.... how do u know it?

    -PC players can know if they are playing with / against console.. WHY?...

    Because if they play with players who have the symbol, they are from Xbox/Play/Nintento... 100%

    -But console players don't really know if they are playing against Pc...WHY?

    Because, if for example im playing in Xbox, and i have 3 survivors with the symbol, I CAN'T KNOW IF THEY ARE FROM PC , PLAY OR NINTENDO.... If u are console player, u will never be able to know 100% if the people u are playing with are from Pc, Play or Nintendo.... u will just know if u are playing with ur own platform

    Think, before criticize a hole community without sense and open a no sense discussion ;)

  • You weren't suppose to say that.

    PC players want to believe the console players are the bad ones.

  • Because it’s -the- bad killers crutch. I’ve seen it countless times, potato killers go from 0 kills to 3-4K only because of NOED.


    I never use NOED as killer. I refuse to.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    You weren't suppose to say that.

    PC players want to believe the console players are the bad ones.

    Because they are.

    Have a console player in your lobby and you can already assume you will lose.

  • @CustomerService said:

    Because it’s -the- bad killers crutch. I’ve seen it countless times, potato killers go from 0 kills to 3-4K only because of NOED.

    I never use NOED as killer. I refuse to.

    If those killers are so bad, why didn't you take the time to cleanse any totems? To me, it sounds like those killers are getting a lot of value out of an easily countered perk.

  • May i suggest using Small Game or Detectives Hunch?

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1739325#Comment_1739325

    To be fair, if you're playing solo queue your teammates don't last long enough in chases for you to do the totems. At least in red ranks. I run small game almost every game due to the ruin/undying meta and these guys will give you maybe a totem cleanse time worth of chase each from healthy lol.

    If your teammates are dropping like flies, NOED is the least of your concerns.

  • I only see NOED when the killer is specifically running an endgame centric build or is clearly new with just the general perks.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750123#Comment_1750123

    If those killers are so bad, why didn't you take the time to cleanse any totems? To me, it sounds like those killers are getting a lot of value out of an easily countered perk.


    This tells me you don’t play high ranked matches consistently in solo queue. Either mainly play killer or always with friends. Then it makes sense that you don’t know how it works.

  • @CustomerService said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750129#Comment_1750129

    This tells me you don’t play high ranked matches consistently in solo queue. Either mainly play killer or always with friends. Then it makes sense that you don’t know how it works.

    Ad hominem already?

  • @CustomerService said:

    Because it’s -the- bad killers crutch. I’ve seen it countless times, potato killers go from 0 kills to 3-4K only because of NOED.

    I never use NOED as killer. I refuse to.

    For the majority of the game you are playing against a killer with three perks instead of four because NOED does literally nothing until it activates. You are saying bad killers are getting kills only because of NOED. Therefore you are playing against killers who are bad, and who in addition to being bad, only have three perks until NOED activates. If you can't consistently stop NOED against a bad killer with three perks or play around NOED activating by opening the gate only when the killer isn't near you then it's not the killer who is playing badly, it's you.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750123#Comment_1750123

    For the majority of the game you are playing against a killer with three perks instead of four because NOED does literally nothing until it activates. You are saying bad killers are getting kills only because of NOED. Therefore you are playing against killers who are bad, and who in addition to being bad, only have three perks until NOED activates. If you can't consistently stop NOED against a bad killer with three perks or play around NOED activating by opening the gate only when the killer isn't near you then it's not the killer who is playing badly, it's you.


    Most games with randoms don’t even reach NOED. They finish with 4 generators left. That being said trash players will get the 4K through NOED because when you play with randoms they give you 10 seconds per chase. Hence you have to rush motors. Hence you can’t cleanse totems.

  • @CustomerService said:

    Because it’s -the- bad killers crutch. I’ve seen it countless times, potato killers go from 0 kills to 3-4K only because of NOED.

    I never use NOED as killer. I refuse to.

    Hi, i guess u are a noob or so bad player, because u don't know u can remove NOED just cleaning totems.

    At first, it's a perk of the game, it's a mechanic of the game, why u refuse to use it?

    Then, in a match, i agree, i much times saw potatoe killers do 3k or 4k just because of NOED, but..... U NEED TO DO 5 GENS BEFORE NOED ACTIVATES, so it's a LATE GAME perk, it's a perk, for if u had a bad match, u can do something in late at least....(I play more survivor than killer, and i don't play NOED in al killers)

    So, for example me, with 200 hours in the game, all the matches i play survivor, I CLEAN A MINIMUM OF 2 TOTEMS, USUALLY 3. So if survivors don't clean totems along the match, WHO IS MORE NOOB OR/AND BAD PLAYER, THE KILLER WHO PLAYS NOED.... OR THE SURVIVORS WHO DON'T CLEAN TOTEMS????????????

    So, stop crying about NOED.... learn about the game u are playing AND START CLEANING TOTEMS LOL

  • @CacahueseSeco said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750123#Comment_1750123

    Hi, i guess u are a noob or so bad player, because u don't know u can remove NOED just cleaning totems.

    At first, it's a perk of the game, it's a mechanic of the game, why u refuse to use it?

    Then, in a match, i agree, i much times saw potatoe killers do 3k or 4k just because of NOED, but..... U NEED TO DO 5 GENS BEFORE NOED ACTIVATES, so it's a LATE GAME perk, it's a perk, for if u had a bad match, u can do something in late at least....(I play more survivor than killer, and i don't play NOED in al killers)

    So, for example me, with 200 hours in the game, all the matches i play survivor, I CLEAN A MINIMUM OF 2 TOTEMS, USUALLY 3. So if survivors don't clean totems along the match, WHO IS MORE NOOB OR/AND BAD PLAYER, THE KILLER WHO PLAYS NOED.... OR THE SURVIVORS WHO DON'T CLEAN TOTEMS????????????

    So, stop crying about NOED.... learn about the game u are playing AND START CLEANING TOTEMS LOL

    I invite you to compare your game and my game, see our survivors and our killers, and see who plays more killer, you or me.

    I’m sick of rank 20s trying to give me lessons.

  • @Wesker09 said:

    Like I'm lost. When I go up against a killer running noed it 9/10 usually a pc killer and I don't understand. I'm not trying to through shade since I am a console player, I'm just curious

    Inaccurate rant post

  • @CacahueseSeco said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1748726#Comment_1748726

    Then he maybe is one of those people who cry when pc players say something about console.... XDD.... And he is making stereotype of something, as i said earler, he can't really know, and he is just try to rage someone...

    At first it's not true, and secondly.... how do u know it?

    -PC players can know if they are playing with / against console.. WHY?...

    Because if they play with players who have the symbol, they are from Xbox/Play/Nintento... 100%

    -But console players don't really know if they are playing against Pc...WHY?

    Because, if for example im playing in Xbox, and i have 3 survivors with the symbol, I CAN'T KNOW IF THEY ARE FROM PC , PLAY OR NINTENDO.... If u are console player, u will never be able to know 100% if the people u are playing with are from Pc, Play or Nintendo.... u will just know if u are playing with ur own platform

    Think, before criticize a hole community without sense and open a no sense discussion ;)

    Stereotypes hurt this game, and life in general. You can't just say everyone on pc uses noed, or that every console player sucks. It's stupid, not to mention untrue.

    And on a side note, crossplay also pops up if they play on Windows store. I'm on ps4, and even I know that;)

  • @CustomerService said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750334#Comment_1750334

    First of all, learn how to properly express yourself. Reading what you wrote hurts the soul.

    Apart from that, I invite you to compare your game and my game, see our survivors and our killers, and see who plays more killer, you or me.

    I’m sick of rank 20s trying to give me lessons.

    hahah why u are so toxic?

    At first, english it's not my mature language, buddy, if u want let's talk in spanish, wich it's my native one.... can u talk in spanish buddy?????? do u want to talk in spanish so i will be the one who makes laugh at u? buddy? :)

    Then, im rank 6 survivor, 7 killer, as u see, im not rank 20, toxic buddy... but u are the real one who seems is rank 20 with those words and crying like that lol

    Then, u are crying because people take NOED, u think u are so pro? Because u don't play NOED? And u think all the rest of people play it, are noobs and potatoe killers as u said? U are experience player of this game? why cry then of NOED players, buddy.... why u care of other builds?? (Anyway i agree with u i saw many times how noob potatoe killers can take more kills with NOED)

    Sad how u are talking: ''i never use NOED, i refuse to it'' ..... It's dishonorable or denigrating for u if pick that perk?

    Wich perks u go with killer then? Don't tell me u go full meta perks, if not .... wich perks are u proud of use then?

    And, as i just saw, u say NOED is for noobs, but u are a Bubba player? hahahahahh

  • I rarely see NOED and if i see it it's usually console killers running it.

  • @CacahueseSeco said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750337#Comment_1750337

    hahah why u are so toxic?

    At first, english it's not my mature language, buddy, if u want let's talk in spanish, wich it's my native one.... can u talk in spanish buddy?????? do u want to talk in spanish so i will be the one who makes laugh at u? buddy? :)

    Then, im rank 6 survivor, 7 killer, as u see, im not rank 20, toxic buddy... but u are the real one who seems is rank 20 with those words and crying like that lol

    Then, u are crying because people take NOED, u think u are so pro? Because u don't play NOED? And u think all the rest of people play it, are noobs and potatoe killers as u said? U are experience player of this game? why cry then of NOED players, buddy.... why u care of other builds?? (Anyway i agree with u i saw many times how noob potatoe killers can take more kills with NOED)

    Sad how u are talking: ''i never use NOED, i refuse to it'' ..... It's dishonorable or denigrating for u if pick that perk?

    Wich perks u go with killer then? Don't tell me u go full meta perks, if not .... wich perks are u proud of use then?

    And if u don't like my english, as i said, let's see how good is ur spanish, no?... anyway i think u can understand me, no? if u have enough reading comprehension


    So we agree NOED is a crutch that gets trash killers kills they don’t deserve. Good.

    Do I think NOED is dishonorable ? Yes.

    Do I think people who use NOED are noobs and potato killers? Yes. 100%.

    What perks do I use? I like to switch it up. I use meta perks, but I also find basement builds like Agi + Ig + Mad grit + Monstrous Shrine funny, sometimes save the best for last, and I like trying new things in general.


    No, I never use NOED to get kills, I think it’s pathetic and shows how bad you are at the game. And yes I feel superior to killers who can’t get kills without a crutch perk.

  • why do pc killers run noed? why do console survivors not know how to run a tile even once before dropping the pallet? these are the great mysteries of our times.

  • @CacahueseSeco said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1750337#Comment_1750337

    hahah why u are so toxic?

    At first, english it's not my mature language, buddy, if u want let's talk in spanish, wich it's my native one.... can u talk in spanish buddy?????? do u want to talk in spanish so i will be the one who makes laugh at u? buddy? :)

    Then, im rank 6 survivor, 7 killer, as u see, im not rank 20, toxic buddy... but u are the real one who seems is rank 20 with those words and crying like that lol

    Then, u are crying because people take NOED, u think u are so pro? Because u don't play NOED? And u think all the rest of people play it, are noobs and potatoe killers as u said? U are experience player of this game? why cry then of NOED players, buddy.... why u care of other builds?? (Anyway i agree with u i saw many times how noob potatoe killers can take more kills with NOED)

    Sad how u are talking: ''i never use NOED, i refuse to it'' ..... It's dishonorable or denigrating for u if pick that perk?

    Wich perks u go with killer then? Don't tell me u go full meta perks, if not .... wich perks are u proud of use then?

    And if u don't like my english, as i said, let's see how good is ur spanish, no?... anyway i think u can understand me, no? if u have enough reading comprehension

    Who said I’m a bubba player? Do you understand the language you’re reading?

  • Funny you say that, because I find console players to use way more moris and noed.

  • Another bait complaining about the NOED.

    I'm going to have to bait complaining about Death hard, Desicive, Soul Safeguard. borrow time, and premades that carry strategies. Without forgetting the unbreakable

1 2 ›