Something i notice console players do

They use flashlights when killers arnt stuck on animations

To clarify, Im saying console players try to blind you as if you can't look away in half a second, its just something that doesn't work anymore now that console has higher sensitivity and pc players can just flick thier camera.

Yes its something that basically only console players do but im definetly not saying thier worse or anything(because they can do some things better than pc), just to stop doing something that no longer works

Comments

  • uhm? Why though?

  • bruh you can't say its just console players

    being on pc doesn't magically increase your IQ

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    bruh you can't say its just console players

    being on pc doesn't magically increase your IQ

    Its something i specificly notice console players do, idk its seems like they are used to people not being able to look away in time but like they do this specific thing where when after picked up theyll shine thier flashlight at the killer in the direction theyll turn, and it never works wether im seing in in bond or the killer going against it.

    Im not saying console players have lower IQ

  • Ahhh, I get it now!

    Since crossplay has been enabled, it’s been extremely noticeable how much worse PC survivors are if I’m playing killer. Not too noticeable when I play survivor though.

    All the failed jukes, all the time wasted failing flashlight saves, all the sprinting to unhooks while in a chase...I figured it out...you guys are just worried about the wrong thing! The only thing that matters is that you wait for an animation lock before attempting a blind! Perhaps the tutorial needs revisited.

  • So you think console players are stupid.

  • If you are using a strong flashlight and know what you are doing you can get it too work.

    I would never though because I don't even know how to use a flashlight even half competently.

  • this why I don't use flashlights they never work only flashlight/pallet blind work which is never fun to do because I know how it feel as killer.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    bruh you can't say its just console players

    being on pc doesn't magically increase your IQ

    No but using a console does lower IQ

    I Kid I kid. Plenty of good console players out there. They do however quit faster then PC players for some reason, which I find odd more then anything.

  • @carnage4u said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722560#Comment_1722560

    No but using a console does lower IQ

    I Kid I kid. Plenty of good console players out there. They do however quit faster then PC players for some reason, which I find odd more then anything.

    I have not found this to be the case at all.

  • exactly i dont notice any difference in play style besides pc players being better at a few killers

    survivors across the board are pretty much the same in skill cap. i literally had a pc player being a complete idiot following around the killer with a FL and iron will and got caught and downed every time until he died, that doesn't mean all pc players are like that.

  • Solution: Disable crossplay or quit whinging about console players and their habits.

  • I'm on console and every time I play killer I get PC players that use a flashlight while I'm striding over to them lol. I'm not gonna turn down credit for being an idiot, I definitely play stupid (and live stupid), but PC players are not immune to stupidity. Nobody is. Embrace it :)!!

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    So you think console players are stupid.

    no

  • @megswifey said:

    I'm on console and every time I play killer I get PC players that use a flashlight while I'm striding over to them lol. I'm not gonna turn down credit for being an idiot, I definitely play stupid (and live stupid), but PC players are not immune to stupidity. Nobody is. Embrace it :)!!

    Yes 95% of players are bad regardless of system,

    just console seems to have this bad habit way more often

    console players also seem better at juking but guess id worded my original post badly because i was pissed off at this one guy lol.

    Still believe that this is true tho.

  • I have tried to blind killers by no luck...

    I use them to get other survivors attention...

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    bruh you can't say its just console players

    being on pc doesn't magically increase your IQ

    Really though. I thought playing on crossplay with pc teammates would be a blast until reality hit and they were just as cliche as any other skilled survivor I've teamed with while on xbox. Nothing special is what I'm trying to say. I can say something about pc players too: Hey! Pc players out there on dbd. Get a grip or get out of the red ranks crouching, hiding, and being individualistic when your teammates need you. Good grief. This is my experience half of the time playing on crossplay. Not saying every pc player play like this just the ones who do this know who they are and it needs to stop, like now. Please.

  • I sat in front of my Windows XP toaster and yelled "My god it all makes sense now". Thank you PC elite for teaching me that flashlight is supposed to blind them.

  • You didn't need to specifically categorise this as console players. The platform someone is on doesn't change how they play.

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722560#Comment_1722560

    Its something i specificly notice console players do, idk its seems like they are used to people not being able to look away in time but like they do this specific thing where when after picked up theyll shine thier flashlight at the killer in the direction theyll turn, and it never works wether im seing in in bond or the killer going against it.

    Im not saying console players have lower IQ

    Must be a ps4 thing. I'm kidding btw

  • @Katie_met said:

    You didn't need to specifically categorise this as console players. The platform someone is on doesn't change how they play.

    well it doesn't change the person behind the system, I don't think anyone is better, but my guess is that console players are used to killers not being able to look away in time so they still have that habit.

    Also the platform doesn't change like how much of a tryhard you are but it can change how easily you get mindgamed because of camera movement/fps or something like that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I see both PC and console players doing this.

    From where people had this assumption that console survivors are worse? I main killer on PS4 and my kill rates have been only going up since crossplay. I'd say I get sweatier when I see a lobby with a PS4 SWF than when I see only crossplay survivors.

    if your on PS4 doesnt that mean you can't see the difference between xbox, switch, and pc? especially if theyre survivor. idk im not on console so everyone im on crossplay with is.

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722560#Comment_1722560

    Its something i specificly notice console players do, idk its seems like they are used to people not being able to look away in time but like they do this specific thing where when after picked up theyll shine thier flashlight at the killer in the direction theyll turn, and it never works wether im seing in in bond or the killer going against it.

    Im not saying console players have lower IQ

    You do know cross-play symbol could also poor up for windows and stadia players right.

    In the same way that as a console player not every time you see the cross play symbol it means it's a PC player

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1722647#Comment_1722647

    You do know cross-play symbol could also poor up for windows and stadia players right.

    In the same way that as a console player not every time you see the cross play symbol it means it's a PC player

    yeah but those players can type in chat right? Ive seen a total of 1 windows player, idk about stadia tho forgot that existed. Either way its definetly more likely they console since thats most of the playerbase

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1726141#Comment_1726141

    yeah but those players can type in chat right? Ive seen a total of 1 windows player, idk about stadia tho forgot that existed. Either way its definetly more likely they console since thats most of the playerbase

    You act like everyone who can type in chat does

  • well i type in basically every pregame and endgame chat and a lot of people type back.

    also again either way those 2 are a small minority of the crossplay tag anyway

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1726176#Comment_1726176

    well i type in basically every pregame and endgame chat and a lot of people type back.

    also again either way those 2 are a small minority of the crossplay tag anyway

    Minorities or not don't single out a group of the player base if you don't want to be called out on it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1726138#Comment_1726138

    Usually it's PC players that have those names like "Hex: Devour Ass" or "Mori Me"

    true, didn't think about that.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    If you are using a strong flashlight and know what you are doing you can get it too work.

    I would never though because I don't even know how to use a flashlight even half competently.

    Instablinds were removed. It is literally impossible to get that to work. There are absolutely no addons, nor flashlights that take less time to blind with.