Huntress hitboxes...
So I don't know who's bright idea it was too make huntress hit boxes totally ######### but reverse the damn change until you can test them in a PTB. Revert her changes now >:( test her hitboxes next time.....
So I don't know who's bright idea it was too make huntress hit boxes totally ######### but reverse the damn change until you can test them in a PTB. Revert her changes now >:( test her hitboxes next time.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im pissed about that to and i main her ffs
100% shadow nerf
Nurse also got shadow buffed she gets less fatigue after long blinks.
they want to do shadow nerfs like this then survivors can enjoy the pick rate of billy and nurses sky rocketing
I> @sorrowen said:
I miss survivors that be right in front of me, its ridiculous
i dare them to keep doing shadow nerfs like this see how fast the game dies when all of us killers stop playing
Nurse is already powerful why make her more powerful?! At some point she is going to become brokenly powerful. But no nerf my Huntress for some ######### reason and fixing her f%^&*$% hitboxes devs they are total ######### now.
Yep I'm sure the game will die when a few killers stop playing, I mean it's not like other killers won't enjoy faster lobbies or that survivors will jump for same reason.
Also Huntress hit boxes were buggy as heck when you could be 5 feet around a corner and she'd throw and hit you.
You'd also as Huntress watch your axes fly right through the middle of someones back and not get a hit and then throw 3 feet right and above their head and hit their foot.
ya well nerfing the hit box is not a fix for it
>
True, but they had to do something since it was absolutely ridiculous. But once they get more hard data they can tweak it without breaking it.
Had to do something is literally the worst way to make choices honestly...gameplay designs based on had to do something is illogical...
What's going on with the hit boxes?
Did they already make shadow changes before ??..
This needs to be bumped and brought to the devs' attention. She requires too much precision. If you made the old hitbox like 3/4 the size, it would honestly have been good enough to help get rid of the bs we saw as both killer and survivor. Now, though, hatchets get eaten and survivors just have to look behind them and they'll never get hit.
I get hitbox changes but if you can't hit anything her power is basically useless.
heres a video for anyone wondering what it looks like
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wozg84oon558qxk/DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping 2018-09-19 16-07-02-467.mp4?dl=0
Unbelievable what they did. Disgusting.
I just played a match and I was so frustrated. ;-;
If not for having a daily, I would have dc'ed.
And if THIS is their idea of balance, I'm scared about what they'll do with the Nurse nerf. Calling it now, once Nurse gets nerfed she'll be as bad as Freddy.
I'll play spirit until they fix it or Billy/Nurse I won't be subjected too such bone headed shadow nerfs. Actually all the shadow nerfing/buffing is a bad direction for the game to be going in. Nurse no recovers from longer blinks faster...Devs you have any idea what constitutes fun? missing hatchets because of poorly designed hitboxes isn't fun,shadow nerfs aren't fun and she already has 110% movement speed. Are Devs afraid of strong killers because they want fun? If you actually want this game to be competitive you are going to have too make all killers viable. Also make it actually harsh on survivors so it takes actual skill if you wanna be a E-sport ready game up the difficulty for survivor and make killers much more powerful. Also the objective needs work because it can be done so quickly. Make Huntress good again
reverse this hitbox change asap
Did Devs state "Yes, we did this intentionally"? Otherwise, this could be just a glitch that came with the patch. There has been so many, I wouldnt be surprised.
I believe it was intentional but they didn't even test in PTB...because reasons?
Ok, well reading this helps me make sense of how in the only game I played with the huntress yesterday I got my first zero K. I've been playing the game and the huntress for around a month now on the PS4 and before the reset I had gotten up to rank 9. Yesterday my hatchet throws would get so close to the survivors but miss. I couldn't hit nothin. Aiming on the PS4 is hard enough; now I've got to be pinpoint accurate? Please go back to the old hit boxes.
McLean stated in Zubat's twitch chat that he was "95% sure the change was implemented and not put in patch notes"
That's frankly unacceptable
her hatchet has another bug as this, so idk the hitbox change is nurf or bug.
https://clips.twitch.tv/LaconicHappyDillKeepo
@not_Queen thats a joke, isn't it? Huntress isnt fun anymore. Fix this nerf! I litterly shot a hatchet in claudettes head... nothing happend. Maybe it was a few cm above her but really... you cant aim from distance now.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AggressiveMuddyVelociraptorCoolStoryBro
This should speak for itself
"Adapt and git gud "
Git gud is a parody at this point lol
Fatal bug
need fix it.
Imagine putting tons of hours into a killer and then the devs simply remove his/per power
Honestly, I am not accepting shadow nerfs in a game. It is just shady actions like this that really annoy me about developers, @not_Queen tagging you again until we get an answer on if this was intentional or not. I urge others to do the same, the lack of communication recently is beyond a joke.
https://gfycat.com/SphericalYearlyHeron
Just another example of how bad the change is
Yes, she had bs on both sides before. Now it's just bs against her.
With the way the hitboxes are designed, every other killer seems to have little to no issues. You have to make Huntress's hatchets unique if you don't plan on changing every environment hitbox and survivor hitboxes
And still waiting for a dev to answer to at least one of those topics about huntress hatchet...
Nurse/Billy meta here we go, thanks for that Devs, great changes.... what a joke this is
Can confirm as well. Just played Huntress for daily and they are definitely off. It's a shame because I really started to enjoy Huntress. Would love an update on this.
For those saying it wasn't in the patch notes. It's definitely there:
It's possible they might tweak it again if they feel it's still not working properly.
I play Huntress and I can confirm the hitboxes suck now. Before it sucked because they would hit invisible walls and stuff, but now it's just a mess. My hatchets should clearly hit and they miss it's quite annoying. I play the day before the patch and had no issue landing hatchets. Now I will get lucky if I hit 1 in 5. The frame rate issues on console don't help either.
This needs upvoted. This needs to be brought to the devs attention even if Queen already mentioned that they are aware of this. This is so stupid we have to deal with these kinds of nerfs.