Was the pig really nerfed...again?

I am pretty sure that I read someone else saying that people can now escape the trial even if the RBT is activated. This is incredibly bad and is just kicking the pig when she is already down. I just started to play her more often and you are telling me she is even weaker now? Who made this decision? Someone please tell me this is a troll or bug because this doesn't even fit into the lore of SAW.


Ok, it seems like this might be a bug.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If it's true then its most likely a bug.

  • If that happened, it was probably a bug and they should've reported it.

    No changes to the RBT have been made in while.

  • @Zeus said:

    If it's true then its most likely a bug.

    @Rizzo said:

    If that happened, it was probably a bug and they should've reported it.

    No changes to the RBT have been made in while.

    Ok, that is good to hear.

  • That better not be true. And if they're nerfing based on Kill rates, where's that Freddy nerf?

  • It went like this probably.

    "People complain about Spirit, hmm, I think Pig is responsible for that because she is still to powerful so let's nerf her."

    No, jokes aside. It is probably just a bug. I don't believe in shadownerfs. Bugs are pracitcally nerfs/buffs but not intended ones which will be fixed at some point.

    If you didn't know, you can look up during the Nurses fatigue animation. Best time to use when you double blink and hit and then look up.

  • They may of gotten confuse between wearing a RBT and RBT being activated.

  • I've read something about it couple of days ago, and it made me go to KYF lobby and test it out; traps in exist gate worked just right at that point of time.

  • I'm willing to bet that someone misinterpreted how the RBTs work. I've had multiple people who tried to run out with an active Trap, die, and then postgame go "######### I thought you can leave through the exit gates with Traps now."

  • @TAG said:

    I'm willing to bet that someone misinterpreted how the RBTs work. I've had multiple people who tried to run out with an active Trap, die, and then postgame go "######### I thought you can leave through the exit gates with Traps now."

    This lmao I've saw this so many times and it just makes me laugh when I see it at this point , I'm like "No this man won't do...ohh he did it"

  • @TAG said:

    I'm willing to bet that someone misinterpreted how the RBTs work. I've had multiple people who tried to run out with an active Trap, die, and then postgame go "######### I thought you can leave through the exit gates with Traps now."

    From what I understand it would be VERY "in-lore" for Amanda to let the survivors think that. She did like to rig her games to be pretty unfair.

  • @Yords said:

    I am pretty sure that I read someone else saying that people can now escape the trial even if the RBT is activated. This is incredibly bad and is just kicking the pig when she is already down. I just started to play her more often and you are telling me she is even weaker now? Who made this decision? Someone please tell me this is a troll or bug because this doesn't even fit into the lore of SAW.

    Ok, it seems like this might be a bug.

    I main Pig and I think she is one of the best killers in the game. I don't know what your talking about kicking her when she's down.