Next licensed killer

Just out of curiosity I would like to know who you guys want in dbd, I'm saying this because i might try to talk them into it!

Comments

  • Someone from Outlast

  • At this point I want to see Springtrap introduced to DbD so that everyone hating on FNAF will scream and cry like some upset SJW on Twitter about Trump.

  • I would like The Thing.

  • alien or the thing

  • Slender is licensed?

  • I mostly want Leon and Jill as survivors, and Spencer Estate as a map. Personally, I'd rather see Lisa Trevor or the Garrodor as a killer than Nemesis.

    But Slendy would be fun af.

  • Literally the mirror of silent hill

  • pumpkinhead1.jpg

    The one...the only...PUMPKINHEAD! (with survivor Ed Harley)😉

  • I'd say some SCPs. Such as 173, 096 or even 939

  • Art the Clown would be cool, or Scissorman if they do another videogame crossover.

    Pinhead would also be good, but I think Hellraiser in legal turmoil now, so that's not likely to happen.

  • As per usual, love these posts but can’t decide. It’s a toss between Nemesis or Springtrap. I would say other but I have way too many options in my mind!

  • Anything other than the options you listed.

  • @musefan said:

    Anything other than the options you listed.

    ^^^

    I was going to say the same thing, almost literally anything else.


    Pennywise, Candyman, Pinhead, Xenomorph, Predator, Jason, (maybe Chucky if they can work out the gameplay), are the big lineup of Horror from the Decades.

  • Out of the options listed, Slendermans my want. He is one of the five licences I would kill for to have in here.

    The other four are:

    SCP (Cause duh)

    Xenomorph (Alien)

    Jason (F13)

    Stephen King work (Hes such a good writer, I'd be happy with pretty much anything.)

  • Nemesis, Mr. X, one of the Tyrants... any of those could work, specially Nemesis.

    I really don't care much about FNaF. It can happen, but personally I'd prefer if it didn't.

    I like Slenderman. That being said, he'll most likely never be in DbD for a number of reasons. Not just copyright reasons, or the fact that we was born from a creepypasta... I believe Slenderman's main "thing" is that you don't see him when he kills. Or when he moves. It's an entity that always has the upper hand on his victims. Seeing him walking around, hooking people, and being pallet-looped would, in my opinion, ruin Slenderman's charm. It just wouldn't work.

    Of course Jason would be awesome, imo he's the only iconic killer missing from the rooster... but we all know why he's not here.

    Finally, I have a soft spot for Predator, but I'm honestly not sure what I'd think about seeing him in DbD.

  • Springtrap is who I want the most but I would be alright with an Outlast character (probably Chris Walker or Billy, but it would be awesome if it was Gluskin because he's the scariest to me lol), and I would also love it if we got a Resident Evil character (Tyrant would be great!).

  • Krauser (as killer) from Res 4 + Leon Survivor

  • John Carpenter's THE THING

  • Out of these, a killer from Resident Evil would be ok (with Leon or Jill as survivors. Or both)

  • Outlast characters

    Killer: Richard Trager or Chris Walker

    Survivor: Miles Upshur or Waylon Park

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Pior_Morte said:

    Someone from Outlast

    This guy gets this


    Either Marta, Walrider, or Chris Walker

  • I want the game to add Jeepers Creepers. And his mori could be like taking your eyes and organs out.

  • @Jed said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2WTB6NCNWZJK/pumpkinhead1.jpg

    The one...the only...PUMPKINHEAD! (with survivor Ed Harley)😉

    totally its the one dlc i been waiting for for ages.

  • I don't think fnaf would work

  • Calastano survivor and some killer from the evil within

  • Suspiria

    Screenshot_20201123-010702_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201123-010711_Gallery.jpg

    Really doesn't matter which one

    Survivor : Susannah "Suzy" Bannion

    Killer: The Witch (Mother Helena Markos) or Mother Suspirium

  • Thinking Candyman, It was rumored before so I think it may be him next time.

  • Definitely been waiting on Chucky to enter the game!

  • there are two I really want

    pinhead. As one of the biggest franchises and great 80’s horror

    and the creature from the black lagoon for some classic movie horror

  • I would really like to see an Outlast chapter. That franchise has many, many great characters to pick from, and I think gameplay wise it fits really well.

  • Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, with Ethan as the survivor. In my opinion they'd be way easier to implement than Nemesis or Mr. X because those two are like 8 or 9 feet tall so the devs would have to rework a lot of maps and doorways so they could move around properly.

  • Sadako from Ju-On please.

    Would love to see her come to DBD.

  • I'd love Jason Voorhees. I know it's impossible with the current lawsuit, but the game will just never feel complete without him. It has all the slasher icons, Michael, Freddy, and Leatherface, but Jason, possibly the most popular one, is missing. I have no idea what his power would be, all I know is that he'd have an awesome map, he'd probably come with Tommy Jarvis, and he would have a ######### ton of cool cosmetics.

  • springtrap just cuz i want to see what abilities he would have

  • @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    Honestly I REALLY want the Witch from L4D. The name is already done The Witch, It'll be a great addition to the game imo

    The witch is too much of an animal to be a killer and so are the rest of the special infected, anyway we already have Bill and l4d cosmetics.

  • Candyman please, you are creative people I'm sure will make him fun

  • Jason Voorhees, for the love of God, we have Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Ghostface in this game and without Jason, the game is not complete and if it was, it would be the most popular slasher game.

  • @FlanFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1757954#Comment_1757954

    The witch is too much of an animal to be a killer and so are the rest of the special infected, anyway we already have Bill and l4d cosmetics.

    Yeah but then if "too animal" was an issue, what's Demo doing in the game? TBH I think anything capable of hunting or killing goes!

  • because im a fanboy of RE

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1853344#Comment_1853344

    Yeah but then if "too animal" was an issue, what's Demo doing in the game? TBH I think anything capable of hunting or killing goes!

    Hmm Good point, but demo was a generalized character so like only one, but the witch from left 4 dead was many different people lore wise. Maybe bride witch from the passing could work but she would just be another insta down attack killer.

  • @FlanFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1854752#Comment_1854752

    Hmm Good point, but demo was a generalized character so like only one, but the witch from left 4 dead was many different people lore wise. Maybe bride witch from the passing could work but she would just be another insta down attack killer.

    Mmm true, I didn't think about that

    Imo we need a killer with some weird, wild mechanic

    This is why I voted Slendy boi, I feel like he could have some wild af mechanics to do with pages and the like

  • One of the killers from Evil Within 2 would be awesome.

    The Guardian

    The Guardian, also known as The Gruesome Giggling Guardian, is an enemy encountered in The Evil Within 2. 1 Description 2 Symbolism 3 The Evil Within 2 3.1 Chapter 2: Something Not Quite Right 3.2 Chapter 5: Lying in Wait 3.3 Chapter 7: Lust for Art 4 Strategy 5 Death Animations 6 Achievements. 7 Trivia 8 Gallery 8.1 Concept Art 8.2 Screenshots The Guardian is a towering abomination that stands at least twice the height of Sebastian Castellanos, and is comprised of the mutilated remains of vario


    Obscura

    Obscura is an antagonist in The Evil Within 2. 1 Background 2 Gameplay 2.1 Chapter 5: Lying in Wait 2.2 Chapter 7: Lust for Art 3 Death Animations 4 Trivia 5 Gallery Obscura was created by Stefano Valentini from the remains of at least two victims, one of them being a young woman living in Union at the time of its breakdown. The main body consists of a female corpse arched backwards on its back sitting on top of a stitched-together pelvis with three legs, while its head is composed of an old, pe

    Flamethrowing Harbinger

    "Those who oppose me are cleansed in the fires of my guiding light. They become my acolytes, my disciples. Doomed to burn forever." Father Theodore Harbingers are enemies encountered in The Evil Within 2. They were once normal people, but now their minds have been bent to Theodore's will. 1 Appearance 2 Gameplay 3 Tips 4 Notes 5 Death Animations 6 Achievements 7 Trivia 8 Gallery 8.1 Concept and Promotional Art Harbingers are large, dangerous humanoids wielding flamethrowers, and bearing strange

    Laura

    "Deep down I knew she was only an apparition, but I would regain my face, recover what was taken from me, restore her. My beloved sister, Laura." Ruvik vowing to make things the way they used to be A twisted reincarnation of Laura Victoriano, is a recurring enemy that appears in The Evil Within, and briefly in The Evil Within 2. 1 Symbolism 2 Plot 2.1 The Evil Within 2.2 The Evil Within 2 3 Strategy 3.1 The Evil Within 3.2 The Evil Within 2 4 Death Animations 5 Achievements 5.1 The Evil Within 5


‹ 1 2