Next licensed killer
in Polls
Just out of curiosity I would like to know who you guys want in dbd, I'm saying this because i might try to talk them into it!
Comments
I love playing against killers that make you "find" stuff like pig, slender with the pages could be very fun.
Pennywise :)
Nemesis. Can't wait to see him get nerfed as Pyramid Head did.
A predator with arnold as survivor lol
I
definitely ammight be biased, but I'd love to see the creature from CARRION. It'd be cool to see it in DBD's realistic style. There are also possibilities of completely new mechanics, such as sort of disguise/shapeshifting power with the Killer taking the form of a Survivor, as well as climbing walls/ceilings. If that's difficult to balance, I'd also love to have another killer with the ability to physically move Survivors, like The Deathslinger does.Springtrap or Foxy/Mangle
Also a fnaf custom mix for the chase music would be OD
I personally hope for a fire based Killer, specifically the Pyro from TF2.
My ideas for the Killer are posted in Creations if anyone shares the interest.
I can see a dead space or bioshock chapter being a thing
once jason escapes from licensing hell I expect to see him
Resident Evil would be an amazing choice...
But hear me out...
Seymour Krelboyne survivor
Skidrow map
Audrey II killer!
Candyman or someone from Evil Within game maybe The Keeper