This Halloween event will be a joke

These are things I've heard so take them with a grain of salt. If these end up happening well, I guess you can read the title of this post.

1: Halloween skins will not be earnable, instead they will have to be bought.

2: There is no difference from the last event. Same as always, just a slight bloodpoint boost.

3: The new survivor add on can be used whenever the player wants after the event has ended, but the killer is limited to during the event ONLY. (Devs, your bias is showing)

If there are any I missed then this event will be a bigger joke than I thought.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1696112#Comment_1696112

    This was my first outcry on the forum. Grabbing the flame made you easy to see by Killers...why? Why add that feature? So Killers can see you easier???

    Everyone was crying..why cant we glow if a character that has already unlocked a crown just glow if they keep taking flames...? Because in this instance it was Killer sided.

    It wasnt the glow that bothered me it was the fact that a killer could tunnel you out to prevent you from getting the crown but the killer simply needed to finish the match.

    Apparently when an event is blatantly killer sided it's fine but when survivors can use some mediocre add ons all year its soooo bad.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Doesn't the event come out in like 2 days? This time can't we just wait the 2 days before we ######### talk the devs?

    This didn't age well.......

  • the killer add on is garbage, thank god they're dumping it after the event

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1693750#Comment_1693750

    Just used the new addon on ghostface, you can't stalk until you get rid of the blighted rush. Not to mention it slows you down a lot at the end of said rush

    Yeah so I mean for when its off cooldown, does it work while crouched?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1695975#Comment_1695975

    I mean that's assuming the killer is extremely bad. An average killer can definetly catch someone and hard camp.

    isnt it the killers objective to kill?.... and the survivors to escape?....

  • This aged incredibly well

  • I invested 300e in this game, after all this phase with the halloween event and how mediocre the rift is, I don't buy anything anymore, I barely play 1 game a week

  • @Cum_King said:

    the killer add on is garbage, thank god they're dumping it after the event

    Shame that the survivor one is extremely strong and they'll get to enjoy it forever.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198869/this-halloween-event-will-be-a-joke

    If No.3 is true then I'd love to hear arguments from people who think the devs aren't survivor biased

    Devs released killers like Pyramid head

    Freddy got buffed to a BS level

    Spirit didnt got touched for months now.

    Devs didnt only reworked maps they also added tons of dead zones.

    they still dont care about solo survivors.

    while releasing good killer perks and also reworking perks like tinkerer they didnt do anything perkwise for survivors.

    Dedicated servers still didnt got improved and killers get underserved hits.

    hitboxes are the size of my refrigator.

    lot of dead ends but Bloodlust is still in the game.

    tons of killer sided maps with 90% unsafe pallets.

    you really want more?

    what have the devs done for survivor can you please tell me?

    oh yeah they reworked any means necessary what is nobody using anyways.

    please tell me one good thing what the devs did for survivors?

    oh wait.. they can use a stupid useless addon. sorry my bad.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198869/this-halloween-event-will-be-a-joke

    If No.3 is true then I'd love to hear arguments from people who think the devs aren't survivor biased

    oh wait one more thing... the devs changed the rank reset from back to 10 to 5 so every rank 20 can now be a rank 1 and play against a experience killer so everyy experienced killer now plays against babys and get his 4K

    before even writing something please use your braincells and stop acting like a entitled killer main who just opens the eyes when there is something for the opposite side but closing it when there is something for you.

  • @Raz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689370#Comment_1689370

    Devs released killers like Pyramid head

    Freddy got buffed to a BS level

    Spirit didnt got touched for months now.

    Devs didnt only reworked maps they also added tons of dead zones.

    they still dont care about solo survivors.

    while releasing good killer perks and also reworking perks like tinkerer they didnt do anything perkwise for survivors.

    Dedicated servers still didnt got improved and killers get underserved hits.

    hitboxes are the size of my refrigator.

    lot of dead ends but Bloodlust is still in the game.

    tons of killer sided maps with 90% unsafe pallets.

    you really want more?

    what have the devs done for survivor can you please tell me?

    oh yeah they reworked any means necessary what is nobody using anyways.

    please tell me one good thing what the devs did for survivors?

    oh wait.. they can use a stupid useless addon. sorry my bad.

    -Pyramid head isnt that strong

    -freddy isnt BS he’s just easy to master

    -spirit got nerfed in this patch

    -added infinites with breakable walls

    -undying is the only good killer perk that got released, maybe trail of torment

    -haddonfield, mothers dwelling, ormond

    -

    -

  • @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1697232#Comment_1697232

    -Pyramid head isnt that strong

    -freddy isnt BS he’s just easy to master

    -spirit got nerfed in this patch

    -added infinites with breakable walls

    -undying is the only good killer perk that got released, maybe trail of torment

    -haddonfield, mothers dwelling, ormond

    -

    -

    Spirit got nerfed? Did i miss something?

  • This is my first Event, so I feel like I've been screwed for something players have gotten for free in the past. The Hallowed skins should be a free event update each year but the devs wants all of our money.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    These are things I've heard so take them with a grain of salt. If these end up happening well, I guess you can read the title of this post.

    1: Halloween skins will not be earnable, instead they will have to be bought.

    2: There is no difference from the last event. Same as always, just a slight bloodpoint boost.

    3: The new survivor add on can be used whenever the player wants after the event has ended, but the killer is limited to during the event ONLY. (Devs, your bias is showing)

    If there are any I missed then this event will be a bigger joke than I thought.

    Oh trust me, this is the best April fool prank behavior could of ever pulled.

    Sadly its not April.

  • You can hear her moans when she’s phasing

  • She's either bugged or she got shadow-nerfed. Whenever she does her sigh you can tell where is she, even while phasing. It's honestly made her a lot more fun to play against, as even though I don't know exactly where she is I at least have a good estimate. It feels more fair, both sides are working off of sound to locate the other. Of course it's probably a bug so yeah.

  • @redvelvetcake13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1695988#Comment_1695988

    isnt it the killers objective to kill?.... and the survivors to escape?....

    How is that relevant to my points? Reread them if you must.

  • @NocturnalPie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1697456#Comment_1697456

    She's either bugged or she got shadow-nerfed. Whenever she does her sigh you can tell where is she, even while phasing. It's honestly made her a lot more fun to play against, as even though I don't know exactly where she is I at least have a good estimate. It feels more fair, both sides are working off of sound to locate the other. Of course it's probably a bug so yeah.

    oh, didn't noticed this, thanks

  • IF you want the devs to fix this game, stop buying with your money, when the devs see that they are running out of penniless pennies they see that they need to do something about it to improve, as long as you spend like an out of control they will never improve this game, the only sound that devs hear and our money.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    These are things I've heard so take them with a grain of salt. If these end up happening well, I guess you can read the title of this post.

    1: Halloween skins will not be earnable, instead they will have to be bought.

    2: There is no difference from the last event. Same as always, just a slight bloodpoint boost.

    3: The new survivor add on can be used whenever the player wants after the event has ended, but the killer is limited to during the event ONLY. (Devs, your bias is showing)

    If there are any I missed then this event will be a bigger joke than I thought.

    Somebody hail our new prophet, the only thing he didn't nail on the head is that the BP rewards for this event would actually be worse than before, and the event items are an actual BP scam.


    You lose BP by activating the leaves! It's a total ripoff!

  • It's really not worth using the petal since the double BP offerings gives you more BP.

    Also the event charms are just given away not something that you earn by grinding as a trophy participating the event.

    I seriously want to know how the heck the devs decided to call this mid-chapter patch a legit "event".

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198869/this-halloween-event-will-be-a-joke

    The last hallowed blight with the Pustulas was a completely unplayable shitshow so I'm amazed they've decided to ruin the game for serious players for 2 weeks again. With less incentive this time.

    How did it make it unplayable?? That’s a bit of a overly dramatic take on an event that actually added mild variety

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689370#Comment_1689370

    I mean the 4th year event allowed killers to get the crown no matter what and survivors had to escape. This allowed killers to grab the crown and camp any survivors who have it also. Is that killer biased? Genuine question.

    You look for any reason to make it an us vs them. It's a product of crap design not obvious bias. You could keep your Halloween treat. We can't. For all your being angry at whatabaoutism and that's what you're doing.

  • @GMan79 said:

    If the Event really is just about the very few halloween items and bloodpoint grinding I'm out this year and play Modern Warefare, did you guys see what awesome stuff is going on in Verdansk? Hidden JumpScares in Chests, Ghosts that appear once in a while, tons of cosmetics to earn, dang they also got a Leatherface and a Saw cosmetic in store...

    And here we get an Event tied to a Rift? Really? With nothing special but tons of stressed players that try hard to finish their challenges?

    Come on...

    I mean THIS is the Horror game... not Call of Duty....

    Their event looks so awesome, I'm not a Fps guy and I despise their ftp mechanics but I will say their event looks awesome. You could at least play some modes for free.

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691110#Comment_1691110

    You look for any reason to make it an us vs them. It's a product of crap design not obvious bias. You could keep your Halloween treat. We can't. For all your being angry at whatabaoutism and that's what you're doing.

    This whole post is us vs them :/ you claim this event is survivor sided then when I bring up an event that's pretty killer sided its just "crap design." Is this crap design too? It's not whataboutism I'm just comparing the two events but as soon as its killer sided you are fine.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1698696#Comment_1698696

    This whole post is us vs them :/ you claim this event is survivor sided then when I bring up an event that's pretty killer sided its just "crap design." Is this crap design too? It's not whataboutism I'm just comparing the two events but as soon as its killer sided you are fine.

    If it was killer sided, it definitely wasn't intentional. Poor game design and overt bias are two different things. People are taking issue with the developers wording. I personally could care less if you keep your item, but I could see where ppl are coming from. Are you trying to seem like an obtuse gnat on purpose these days?

    Also, how about concerning yourself with the large pay wall this game has become? That's what the rest of the sensible players are doing.

  • @LuffyBlack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1699230#Comment_1699230

    If it was killer sided, it definitely wasn't intentional. Poor game design and overt bias are two different things. People are taking issue with the developers wording. I personally could care less if you keep your item, but I could see where ppl are coming from. Are you trying to seem like an obtuse gnat on purpose these days?

    Also, how about concerning yourself with the large pay wall this game has become? That's what the rest of the sensible players are doing.

    So this "survivor sided" event wasnt intentional either. The killer addon is objectively stronger and makes killers without map pressure really good. I fail to see how this is overt bias. How am I an obtuse gnat I'm simply sharing my opinion.

    Dude why arent you concerning yourself? By your logic doesnt that make you any less sensible?

  • Point 2 still stands but yet.

    I gave them the benefit of the doubt guess I'll bite the bullet on that

  • @Raz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689370#Comment_1689370

    oh wait one more thing... the devs changed the rank reset from back to 10 to 5 so every rank 20 can now be a rank 1 and play against a experience killer so everyy experienced killer now plays against babys and get his 4K

    before even writing something please use your braincells and stop acting like a entitled killer main who just opens the eyes when there is something for the opposite side but closing it when there is something for you.

    Only just noticed this but I'm sorry I hit your ego where it hurts c:

1 2 3 ›